Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

He Speaks Well But: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Speaks Well But: (2165 Views)

When A Guy Speaks Big English! / Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out / ‘I Receive 100 Suitors A Day': Woman With Most Body Hair In Nigeria Speaks Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Speaks Well But: by diggler(m): 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2008
I read somewhere that increased levels of certain sex hormones improve ppls speech.

So my advice is, get on ur knees and give the brother lots of head, i ashuwa u that d results will be outta dis world.

Jokes aside sha,

If u really love this dude & y'all is on the verge of tying the knot then his grammatical indiscretions are like
minor potholes compared to the ditches y'all will need to overcome l8a.
Also, the fact that u find his 'blunders' embarrassing, dont mean others do.

After all no be the same yarns the 'mango' carry win your heart.

Us blokes have plenty plenty ego issues & if u push too hard, he might find some 'local mapouka' that wont mind his blunders.
Re: He Speaks Well But: by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 05, 2008
organise tutorials for him
Re: He Speaks Well But: by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 05, 2008
organise tutorials for him
Re: He Speaks Well But: by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 06, 2008
i was posted a post about a similar situation. but the un fortunate thing is that after the lady (who had the problem) "poolished" her fiancee's terrible blunders and made him of a high personality and built his self esteem he called off the two years relationship just a month to their wedding (which was meant to be next month-dec 08). well she is now heart broken and the guy claims she never impacted any positive thing to his life.

Correct him politely, but be sure that he will never appreciate such a positive change in the future.
Goodluck
Re: He Speaks Well But: by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 06, 2008
u just get him queens premier, i go up, up we go, if he starts using the future continous participle and the present future tenses together grin grin grin just tell him baby, that was good, u blew my mind cheesy . like if he says baby, can u swam, just tell him yea baby i already started swamming. u better start learnin his language cos that wht u will live with 4life

husband: baby lets goes to the party

wife:sorry hunny lets wented later because i was cookin now

husband: ok us will wented later

he's gonna be ur hubby till death do u part, not even ur husband grammar can put u assunder grin grin grin
Re: He Speaks Well But: by BabyJinx: 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2008
tiniyata:

u just get him queens premier, i go up, up we go, if he starts using the future continous participle and the present future tenses together grin grin grin just tell him baby, that was good, u blew my mind cheesy . like if he says baby, can u swam, just tell him yea baby i already started swamming. u better start learnin his language because that wht u will live with 4life

husband: baby lets goes to the party

wife:sorry hunny lets wented later because i was cookin now

husband: ok us will wented later

he's going to be ur hubby till death do u part, not even ur husband grammar can put u assunder grin grin grin

Bwahahahaha! Now that what I is talk about! Love is abouting accept the persons for which he are. You is a smarter man and I liking you small small.

You falling abi you no falling? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Website Alleges 'Chdi Mokeme is a Romance Scammer' / . / Is That How You Are?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.