Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Help!!!she Is Pregnant For Me But Am Not Ready - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!she Is Pregnant For Me But Am Not Ready (1501 Views)

Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!she Is Pregnant For Me But Am Not Ready by phollybee(m): 9:30pm On Sep 03, 2014
Her name is Seun and We've being in love for 3yrs now.
But it has always be in our Dream to marry each other after our Education program..
I can never deny being responsible for her Pregnancy coz she has been so faithful to me, even for d Fact dat I invited her to come over from her school to pay me a Visit coz I missed her so much.
I think dat shud be like two months ago...
Weeks after she came, she do complain of having headache and Fever until she went for a Test.
There she was told dat she is pregnant (3weeks) Damn!!!.
Lo n Behold readers she called and explained main matter which was on ground...
My Temper became so High and also Sweat from no where roles out of my Body being a first timer in dis situation and mess.. JESUS!
Then I told her dat as she cud see vividly dat both of us are not Ready.
Seun pls, both of us are still milking under our parent and we aren't ready for Nursing a baby yet, we are still Schooling, Precise we av a long way to go .
My faithful NAIRALANDERS ,Of all my pleading She was so Adamant and my Points Remain unreasonable to her, she Kept on Saying..
No room for Abxxtion although I never plan to involve in such an Act.
But Taking the Role of Fatherhood won't be Ideal for me now and likewise her at dis our tender Age...
Pls what shud I do? dis isn't my dream for now.. advise plssssss
Re: Help!!!she Is Pregnant For Me But Am Not Ready by LaurelP(m): 9:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
Pls when typing, always give space inbetween each point so dat we can understand wat ur writing.

U see d way I gave space up there? Are u not enjoying my writeup? Dats how it shud be ok. It makes ur writing interesting to read and understand.

U see anoda space up there? I know why I left it there. Incase of nxt time, implement dis ok

9 Likes

Re: Help!!!she Is Pregnant For Me But Am Not Ready by Justeenaleo(f): 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
LaurelP: Pls when typing, always give space inbetween each point so dat we can understand wat ur writing.

U see d way I gave space up there? Are u not enjoying my writeup? Dats how it shud be ok. It makes ur writing interesting to read and understand.

U see anoda space up there? I know why I left it there. Incase of nxt time, implement dis ok
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
You have killed me finish oo!!!
Lmao!!!!
Re: Help!!!she Is Pregnant For Me But Am Not Ready by djeezy(m): 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
A real man must be ready to take responsibility for the consequences of his actions.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!she Is Pregnant For Me But Am Not Ready by lokito: 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2014
Dude is seeking for advices while some people are talking about their own problem - 'space'
LOL!!!

More space?

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!she Is Pregnant For Me But Am Not Ready by Pwitikween(f): 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
This op is funny ooo. Maybe we should start from here, if a lady is pregnant it is either she keeps the foetus or terminates it. Since her mind is made up not to terminate the life of her foetus, the second option is crystal clear. Abi Wetin u want make we talk again, biko remember the time when the tin dey sweet u nah Abi u call me say make I cum watch..and congrats wink wink
Re: Help!!!she Is Pregnant For Me But Am Not Ready by phollybee(m): 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
I think u can read it in a better way now? I think enjoying ur write up is not d main issue...
Re: Help!!!she Is Pregnant For Me But Am Not Ready by MrCork: 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
phollybee: Her name is Seun and We've being in love for 3yrs now.
But it has always been our Dream to marry each other after our Education program..
I can never deny being responsible for her Pregnancy coz she has been so faithful to me, even for d Fact dat I invited her to come over from her school to pay me a Visit coz I av missed her so much.
Weeks after she came, she do complain of having headache and Fever until she went for a Test.
My Temper became so High and also Sweat from no where roles out of my Body being a first timer in dis situation and mess.. JESUS!
Seun pls, both of us are still milking under our parent and we aren't ready for Nursing a baby yet, we are still Schooling, Precise we av a long way to go .
My faithful NAIRALANDERS ,Of all my pleading She was so Adamant and my Points Remain unreasonable to her, she Kept in Saying..
No room for Abortn although I never plan to involve in dis Act.
Taking the Role of Fatherhood won't be Ideal for me now and likewise her...

...is she light skin? angry

1 Like

Re: Help!!!she Is Pregnant For Me But Am Not Ready by phollybee(m): 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2014
you can try and read over now bro
Re: Help!!!she Is Pregnant For Me But Am Not Ready by obiscolly(m): 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2014
MrCork:

You and light skinned girls sha..leave them alone angry
Re: Help!!!she Is Pregnant For Me But Am Not Ready by tolugar: 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2014
Get yourself ready bro

No time for s p a c e
Re: Help!!!she Is Pregnant For Me But Am Not Ready by phollybee(m): 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2014
yeah, she is light in complexion.... I no Sey I don Enter am Big time. but wot shud I do? I never ready ooo
Re: Help!!!she Is Pregnant For Me But Am Not Ready by 2gbasky22(m): 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2014
Guy come o, if u know say u neva ready to born pikin why u nor chain ur "john Thomas" ??

When u know say u neva ready to become papa, why u go dey do wetin papa dey do?

Bro abeg dance to the music wey u play

that space guy up there got me cracking
Re: Help!!!she Is Pregnant For Me But Am Not Ready by evanscheck(m): 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
How can u play adult games and u dnt want to hear d score line.... wen u where puting it with out umbrella and u were doing it u did nt come to ur faithful nlander to teach u how to do it, gbege don burst now u dey involve us. Guy,carry ur people go see d gal papa, u don marry... grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!!she Is Pregnant For Me But Am Not Ready by soyyo: 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
@op if all what you wrote here is true I think abortion is out of it, don't even go there, although I understand ur predicament but there are other options if you don't want the baby now, if you serious mail me here ken_ojaye@yahoo.com , am ready to help out.
Re: Help!!!she Is Pregnant For Me But Am Not Ready by DANADAMS: 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
grin
LaurelP: Pls when typing, always give space inbetween each point so dat we can understand wat ur writing.

hahahahahs..WTF? Dude ur fu***n tooi much..how exactly does dat help.d op..nd to think dat u r even d 1st to comment nawaoo..dis is y nairaland is nairaland grin

hahahahahs..WTF? Dude ur fu***n tooi much..how exactly does dat help.d op..nd to think dat u r even d 1st to comment nawaoo..dis is y nairaland is nairaland
Re: Help!!!she Is Pregnant For Me But Am Not Ready by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
Sweat roles out of your body,,where you feeling feverish when you were doing it

You both are still milking from your parents,,are you cows

"Your faithful nairalanders",,are you OUR husband

1 Like

Re: Help!!!she Is Pregnant For Me But Am Not Ready by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2014

.lol...bad nigga...

1 Like

Re: Help!!!she Is Pregnant For Me But Am Not Ready by priscaoge(f): 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
You are not ready for marriage but Ur 'Winky' was ready when u put her in a family way abi? Nwokem u better get ur azz ready n do d needfulundecidedundecided
Re: Help!!!she Is Pregnant For Me But Am Not Ready by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2014
`Seriously dude, you should be shot dead, revived, and shot again. When you were enjoying the honey-coated dew of sexual pleasure, you didn't know something like this would be the end result?
When you wanted to bang the chic, why didn't you come here to ask us whether you should do it or not? Full time reach, you no want know score.

If folly was an olympic game, you would have won gold, silver and bronze medal.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!she Is Pregnant For Me But Am Not Ready by priscaoge(f): 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2014

Hahhahahahahahah *Falls from my Mouka bed*cheesycheesycheesy...Na here advice finishcheesycheesy End of discussion bikocheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Help!!!she Is Pregnant For Me But Am Not Ready by Houseofglam7(f): 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2014
Gold circle is now #30, yet we keep reading such pitiful tales.

If you no fit buy am, why you no use Ghana must go

Congratulations papa bomboy.
Re: Help!!!she Is Pregnant For Me But Am Not Ready by priscaoge(f): 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2014
MrCork:

Yes and she lives down d streetcheesycheesycheesy....Omo una no go kill me wit laf dis 9tcheesycheesygringrin
Re: Help!!!she Is Pregnant For Me But Am Not Ready by LaurelP(m): 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2014
Justeenaleo:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
You have killed me finish oo!!!
Lmao!!!!

Jst a lil advice for him
No harm intended tho
Re: Help!!!she Is Pregnant For Me But Am Not Ready by LaurelP(m): 10:43pm On Sep 03, 2014
DANADAMS: grin

hahahahahs..WTF? Dude ur fu***n tooi much..how exactly does dat help.d op..nd to think dat u r even d 1st to comment nawaoo..dis is y nairaland is nairaland grin

hahahahahs..WTF? Dude ur fu***n tooi much..how exactly does dat help.d op..nd to think dat u r even d 1st to comment nawaoo..dis is y nairaland is nairaland

Its a better way of helping him
Re: Help!!!she Is Pregnant For Me But Am Not Ready by priscaoge(f): 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2014
Houseofglam7: Gold circle is now #30, yet we keep reading such pitiful tales.

If you no fit buy am, why you no use Ghana must go

Congratulations papa bomboy.
O sikwa Ghana must go?cheesycheesycheesy..Babe na head u wan make d guy use enter der?gringrincheesycheesy
Re: Help!!!she Is Pregnant For Me But Am Not Ready by LaurelP(m): 10:45pm On Sep 03, 2014
priscaoge:
Hahhahahahahahah *Falls from my Mouka bed*cheesycheesycheesy...Na here advice finishcheesycheesy End of discussion bikocheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

#hands above my head#
I'm just helping him out
No harm meant at all
Re: Help!!!she Is Pregnant For Me But Am Not Ready by MrsChima(f): 10:48pm On Sep 03, 2014
phollybee: Her name is Seun and We've being in love for 3yrs now.
But it has always been our Dream to marry each other after our Education program..
I can never deny being responsible for her Pregnancy coz she has been so faithful to me, even for d Fact dat I invited her to come over from her school to pay me a Visit coz I av missed her so much.
My faithful NAIRALANDERS ,Of all my pleading She was so Adamant and my Points Remain unreasonable to her, she Kept on Saying..
No room for Abortn although I never plan to involve in dis Act.
But Taking the Role of Fatherhood won't be Ideal for me now and likewise her at dis our tender Age...

Kill yourself pronto.
Re: Help!!!she Is Pregnant For Me But Am Not Ready by priscaoge(f): 10:49pm On Sep 03, 2014
LaurelP:

#hands above my head#
I'm just helping him out
No harm meant at all
And ur help was quite helpfulcheesycheesy
Re: Help!!!she Is Pregnant For Me But Am Not Ready by phollybee(m): 10:58pm On Sep 03, 2014
Haba.... all dis ur advice brings nothing Buh chronical Headache.. in which some of u aren't saint either
Re: Help!!!she Is Pregnant For Me But Am Not Ready by Houseofglam7(f): 10:58pm On Sep 03, 2014
priscaoge:
O sikwa Ghana must go?cheesycheesycheesy..Babe na head u wan make d guy use enter der?gringrincheesycheesy

I no dey dia na.
Who knows?
cheesy
Re: Help!!!she Is Pregnant For Me But Am Not Ready by tintingz(m): 11:27pm On Sep 03, 2014
You both are not ready to be parents and you are having sexx? not even protection.

abeg dance to your music...

...the music will not kill you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Types Of Guys That Ladies Should Run Away From / I Want A Sugar Boy – Cossy Orjiakor / 7 Things To Do When Your Boyfriend Hurts Your Feelings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.