Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,220 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? (2007 Views)

Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) / Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? by Martiyu(m): 2:57am On Sep 04, 2014
princesa: Well I've done some. Like canceling on a 'date' 30 minutes before. I do so 'coz i often develop cold feet. Don't ask me why, it just happens.

I don't lead guys on, I tell 'em upfront that I'm not interested but if they persist, it's to their own peril, afterall, Girls are not smiling.

I don't ever talk down on guyz or do some publicity ego stun. Why? I so hate unnecessary public attentions. I treat everyone like a human who is naturally acting up their part, there's absolutely no need to become too cocky. Besides I've been in that shoe before and believe me, it ain't comfy sad

but I'm good at NO 1 though, my specialty infact! I hate being pestered for my number like it's a big deal. Half times, the guyz do not actually call.

The problem however comes up when I'm not in the mood for some call. I just press the 'silence' key and fling the phone under the pillow just to have my peace. And everyone is happy.

Okay, well not everyone. grin

I like u. u know ?
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? by lanicky(f): 7:02am On Sep 04, 2014
CertifiedFreak:

Onijekuje nie.

oh! Really?

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 04, 2014
guilty of 1,2,3,7
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? by iceberylin(m): 7:40am On Sep 04, 2014
EVILS INDEED grin
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 04, 2014
RuudNisterooy: Woow!! You really took the stress to dissect it thus? I'm touched!!

My initial post must have hurt , I'm sorry 'bout that(seems like I jumped into conclusion too soon).

Now, I'm even lost. Don't know what Number is talking 'bout what again. I think i do believe now tho, becos somehow i feel your sincerity over there.

lol @ the bolded , no it didn't , not at all, I just felt like pointing it out maybe because I had the time and you guys are always quick to conclude that a girl is either lying or pretending.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 04, 2014
Elantracey:

lol @ the bolded , no it didn't , not at all, I just felt like pointing it out maybe because I had the time and you guys are always quick to conclude that a girl is either lying or pretending.
I'm sorry ma'am. Not my fault actually sha. Knowing Nigerian girls and their ways, it's not often one gets to meet the few among the lot who are actually different in a positive way.

I'm not one who generalizes like that sha, circumstances they say can make a man blind.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 04, 2014
RuudNisterooy: I'm sorry ma'am. Not my fault actually sha. Knowing Nigerian girls and their ways, it's not often one gets to meet the few among the lot who are actually different in a positive way.

I'm not one who generalizes like that sha, circumstances they say can make a man blind.

yea that's true .

Have a pleasant day smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 04, 2014
Elantracey:

yea that's true .

Have a pleasant day smiley
Thank you ma'am grin.

I wish you same too.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? by darlingnuel(m): 9:08am On Sep 04, 2014
temigracie: I think guys should start upgrading themselves...we are tired of hearing the same love poems or words....
Seriously, is that all you girls do? Just living to hear wat every guy has to say and how they say it to you? You even want them to 'upgrade' what they say to u! Is that all u girls live for? Lord have mercy! SMH
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? by lulu1986(f): 9:37am On Sep 04, 2014
1 to 15..
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? by vhickky(f): 11:43am On Sep 04, 2014
done all except number 11 and 6
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? by horlabiyi(m): 1:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
Just Observing
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
I am guilty of all because I like doing evil thiz to guys so they will be like wahoo this girl is crazy.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? by LordRahl001: 9:32am On Sep 05, 2014
Funny how ladies think at times!! Xome to show off, xome to test their ego, xome juxt for d material benefit, xome just for d sake of it!! Then they'll clock 25 start attending daystar or christ embassy in search of prince charming!!! Goodluck tho!!! What goes around....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Have A Very Big Problem / First Kiss / Which Man Is Holding A Hoe (picx)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.