Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? (2002 Views)

Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) / Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? by zizman: 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2014
1. Given your correct number/contact details out to a
guy but refused to pick up the guy’s call or reply to
messages.
2. Given a wrong number/contact details out to a guy.
3. Rude to a guy that approached you simply because
you don’t fancy him, not because he did something
wrong.
4. Rude to a guy that approached you simply because
you wanted to use him to show off/shine in public,
not because he did something wrong.
5. Ended a relationship with a guy by starting and/or
consistently starting a fight to get him to break up
with you or so you can break up with him by saying
it is not working out.
6. Cheated on a guy.
7. Gone on a date with a guy (for which he is paying)
despite the fact you know you are unlikely to date
him, just to have a free day out and get out of the
house to be pampered.
8. Lead a guy on despite not being interested just to
boost your ego or test your worth in the market.
9. Cancelled a date on a guy at short notice without
giving, or even having, a reasonable explanation to
[give] him.
10. Already started taking applications (give your
number out to guys you like) or lined up another
suitor before breaking up with a guy.
11. Harass a guy that you want a type of relationship
where you “tell each other everything and where there
are no secrets” but yet you have secrets you refuse to
share and hide from him after that agreement is made.
12. Break up with a guy (normally a long-term one),
because you are not sure or you want the freedom to
explore more, but you try and keep him as a friend
just in case you need to go back to him.
Is there any woman that can claim she has never done any one
of the above?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? by LaurelP(m): 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
This is pretty girl's code of conduct literally! All of dem do these things, u don't nid to ask how many.
But they forget one thing...

What goes around....

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2014
none cool
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? by priscaoge(f): 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
Am guilty of that No2.undecidedundecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
...Have done only number nine....The guy nah one silly-a*s guy.....
I cancelled the date 30minutes b4 d tym.....to me, twas like a pay-back.....

....Yeah, you guys can say am wicked or something...but i was happy i didnt later go for the stupidt date....to clear my conscience, i even asked my male friends if what i did was wrong.....they even supported me and told me what i did was ryt......

...my point is, i think some guys need to change their manner of approach....To me, first impression matters alot...

...Most of the behaviour you listed above can be seen if the guy approaching us lack etiquettes...

I think guys should start upgrading themselves...we are tired of hearing the same love poems or words....

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? by balogundayo(m): 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
Girls... Amazing creatures!
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? by Bantino(m): 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
Hmmmmm.... blablablablabla
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? by spanzed(m): 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
Nairaland girls were una dey oya come and answer dis one...Mariole,rozzay,lanicky awaiting u guys answers let me see how una wicked reach grin
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? by LaurelP(m): 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
temigracie: ...Have done only number nine....The guy nah one silly-a*s guy.....

....Yeah, you guys can say am wicked or something...but i was happy i didnt later go for the stupidt date....to clear my conscience, i even asked my male friends if what i did was wrong.....they even supported me and told me what i did was ryt......

...my point is, i think some guys need to change their manner of approach....To me, first impression matters alot...

...Most of the behaviour you listed above can be seen if the guy approaching us lack etiquettes...

I think guys should start upgrading themselves...we are tired of hearing the same love poems or words....

Story for d gods

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 03, 2014
LaurelP:

Story for d gods
....lol...thats one of those problems we girls have with guys..you guys just wont admit where you are wrong..

...You just dont wanna change....You wanna remain the old-fashioned or old-school nigga
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? by LaurelP(m): 10:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
temigracie: ....lol...thats one of those problems we girls have with guys..you guys just wont admit where you are wrong..

...You just dont wanna change....You wanna remain the old-fashioned or old-school nigga

We're waiting for u ladies to change and we'll follow
After all they say 'Ladies first'!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? by lanicky(f): 10:48pm On Sep 03, 2014
3&7 tongue undecided cry

I'm outta here cool
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
Really? That doesn't make you a saint tho ma'am wink
Elantracey: none cool
Girls do either one, two or more of these things at one point or the other.

It'll be hard to find a lady above 18yrs of age, who's not done @ least two of those ''evils'' mentioned on that list.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
LaurelP:

We're waiting for u ladies to change and we'll follow
After all they say 'Ladies first'!
....lol...
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 03, 2014
I just dey look, na these kind threads mods dey like to spread for fp.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? by MisterRight(m): 10:57pm On Sep 03, 2014
temigracie: ...Have done only number nine....The guy nah one silly-a*s guy.....

y do you need poem? U be primary school teacher? But on a more serious note I know of a girl very romantic but hates love poems like die

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 03, 2014
RuudNisterooy: Really? That doesn't make you a saint tho ma'am winkGirls do either one, two or more of these things at one point or the other.

It'll be hard to find a lady above 18yrs of age, who's not done @ least two of those ''evils'' mentioned on that list.

I think you wouldn't want me to expatiate on all the points in the op.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? by havilla(f): 11:05pm On Sep 03, 2014
Am so guilty of no 7 embarassed
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 03, 2014
I don do alll of dem nd even more. Who wan flog me ejekomabowa. Hehehe
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? by spanzed(m): 11:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
rozzay: I don do alll of dem nd even more. Who wan flog me ejekomabowa. Hehehe
lmao!!!I new I was right all along... grin
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
Elantracey:

I think you wouldn't want me to expatiate on all the points in the op.
If you're up to the task ma'am, then who am I to object?
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? by PrincessB1(f): 11:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
None none none and I repeat NONE
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 03, 2014
5...that's what I did to that guy in 2008 o, the guy no gree sha...I kept on doing it, then he said I'm possessed and I agreed , that I'm praying to God to deliver me - then he broke up b4 I kill him grin(with 1week-1trouble).

1- if I give u ma no, I like u to degree @ 1st sight, would def respond well
2-I don't do da shii
3-nope, I could be very polite, except his manner of approach is wrong, even @ dat, amma just give a 'polite insult'
4- never!
5- as above
6- I broke up with 5, for a favourable POTENTIAL, that ain't cheating hah? undecided
7- I don't think date should only be honoured if you have an intent of dating a guy.
8-I would only do that, if the guy feels he is dat strong guy that can't love a woman...
9&10-nope
11- nah, I'm an open being, sometimes I think I let it all out easily...so I don't bother doing tinx I would have to keep a secret
12-nope
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? by valmunich(m): 11:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
Given? Chai! Rip English *sobs*
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
RuudNisterooy: If you're up to the task ma'am, then who am I to object?

1&2 . if I don't want to give a guy my number I won't and if his calls becomes too disturbing I simply tell him about it then if he doesn't yield barring things .

3&4&9. am a human , if someone does that to me i won't be happy so since I've accepted to see you I'll just do it , I keep my words except on extreme cases and moreover am the last person to judge someone just his appearance and I have no cause to 'show off'.

5&10&12. All my breakups except my first has been on mutual understanding due to some reasons , am not the type that don't appreciates what's mine , if I said yes then he's worth it , I won't have a need to just breakup a relationship for those pointless reasons there.

6. *laughs* am nothing close to a cheat even if most of my friends are guys our relationship always has its limit.

7. What's a date ? is it the same as just am outing , someone can come and see me and then decide to tale me out , is that it?

8. I always define my relationship with my friends , if you have anything else in mind that's totally up to you .

11. I've never made such an agreement .

*phewww*
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? by ninovandross(m): 11:40pm On Sep 03, 2014
I can't even comment because of what Wenger did too me and other's, chai of all people na welbeck him see
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
Elantracey:

1&2 . if I don't want to give a guy my number I won't and if his calls becomes too disturbing I simply tell him about it then if he doesn't yield barring this.

3&4&9. am a human , if someone does that to me i won't be happy so since I've accepted to see you I'll just do it , I keep my words except on extreme cases and moreover am the last person to judge someone just his appearance and I have no cause to 'show off'.

5&10&12. All my breakups except my first has been on mutual understanding due to some reasons , am not the type that don't appreciates what mine , if I said yes then he's worth it , I won't have a need to just breakup a relationship for those pointless reasons there.

6. *laughs* am nothing close to a cheat even if most of my friends are guys our relationship always has its limit.

7. What's a date ? is it the same as just am outing , someone can come and see me and then decide to tale me out , is that it?

8. I always define my relationship with my friends , if you have anything else in mind that's totally up to you .

11. I've never made such an agreement .

*phewww*
Woow!! You really took the stress to dissect it thus? I'm touched!!

My initial post must have hurt, I'm sorry 'bout that(seems like I jumped into conclusion too soon).

Now, I'm even lost. Don't know what Number is talking 'bout what again. I think i do believe now tho, becos somehow i feel your sincerity over there.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? by princesa(f): 11:56pm On Sep 03, 2014
Well I've done some. Like canceling on a 'date' 30 minutes before. I do so 'coz i often develop cold feet. Don't ask me why, it just happens.

I don't lead guys on, I tell 'em upfront that I'm not interested but if they persist, it's to their own peril, afterall, Girls are not smiling.

I don't ever talk down on guyz or do some publicity ego stun. Why? I so hate unnecessary public attentions. I treat everyone like a human who is naturally acting up their part, there's absolutely no need to become too cocky. Besides I've been in that shoe before and believe me, it ain't comfy sad

but I'm good at NO 1 though, my specialty infact! I hate being pestered for my number like it's a big deal. Half times, the guyz do not actually call.

The problem however comes up when I'm not in the mood for some call. I just press the 'silence' key and fling the phone under the pillow just to have my peace. And everyone is happy.

Okay, well not everyone. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? by CertifiedFreak(m): 12:42am On Sep 04, 2014
lanicky: 3&7 tongue undecided cry
I'm outta here cool

Onijekuje nie.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? by kekilika: 2:14am On Sep 04, 2014
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? by abdulaz: 2:38am On Sep 04, 2014
90% of naija babes are guilty of at least 3 of the dating evils.

(1) (2) (Reply)

....... / WHEN Is The Appropriate Time To Say You Are Ready For Marriage(as A Guy Or Girl) / .:.............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.