Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,504 members, 7,830,517 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakilome And Wife Anita Wedding Photo And More *amebo* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Chris Oyakilome And Wife Anita Wedding Photo And More *amebo* (2181 Views)

Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo / This Pre-wedding Photo Stunt Has Got Wedding Lovers Talking On Instagram! / Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Oyakilome And Wife Anita Wedding Photo And More *amebo* by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 04, 2014
Riddle: what do these two pastors and an international football player have in common?

They all play away match smiley

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome And Wife Anita Wedding Photo And More *amebo* by MizMyColi(f): 8:15am On Sep 04, 2014
undecided
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome And Wife Anita Wedding Photo And More *amebo* by goalburner(m): 8:33am On Sep 04, 2014
Me no blame those pastors. It aint easy to be leading thousands of beautiful women in d church widout knowin their panties color due to wife hindrancies. Everysunday, these ladies as congregation in their mini skirt suits would seat opposite to the pastor who is on the alter preaching the word of God therefore exposin the juicy palace to him to see tru the transparent underwears. They've seen alot and need to go tru alot. They surely deserve d away game

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome And Wife Anita Wedding Photo And More *amebo* by MisterLongman(m): 8:37am On Sep 04, 2014
I don see the...... Oya Wetin happen... I don't know what you guys gain from posting their pictures... The family is going through a turbulent period in their lives and you believe this is best period to post their pictures, their children's pictures and their wedding picture.... Where is thy conscienceundecided
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome And Wife Anita Wedding Photo And More *amebo* by Houseofglam7(f): 8:56am On Sep 04, 2014
Enough already!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome And Wife Anita Wedding Photo And More *amebo* by Exponental(m): 9:16am On Sep 04, 2014
When did Chris Okotie starts bearing Chris Oyakhilome?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome And Wife Anita Wedding Photo And More *amebo* by dfav: 9:36am On Sep 04, 2014
i think Pastors should stop seeing themselves as SUPER BEINGs... same goes to big time celebrities

they are humans too...

A woman needs are many things but can b grouped majorly into:-

(1) Physical need (she wants u to punch her hoe i.e intimacy)
(2)Emotional need (she wants u b there almost all times, to understand her deep feelings & thoughts etc)
(3)Financial (she needs Cash;Money; cars; good food; etc)
(4)Spiritual (this only comes if she is a religious person; she wants a man that can help her grow closer to her God).

from my little analysis both men (Pastors) re very good in (3) & (4) but (1) maybe yes but not regular ( Oyakilome is in Lagos while wife is UK since 1999 or so..; its like the see each other atmost once a week; which is not too gud 4 today`s marriages )

I think (2) is where the issue is... Most men tend to see being emotional as weakness.

A woman can manage a marriage with a man with poor emotional understanding WHO IS ALWAYS AROUND IN THE HOME..
but
its very very difficult to manage a marriage with a man with same poor emotional understanding WHO IS HARDLY AROUND IN THE HOME.

This is were most pastors from Benny Hinns to Okotie to now Oyakilome missed it...

I think Oyakilome should go on a month vacation with his wife & his 2 kids...

I believe its GOD FIRST; FAMILY SECOND then the WORK OF GOD/CHURCH
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome And Wife Anita Wedding Photo And More *amebo* by karkel(m): 9:42am On Sep 04, 2014
I THINK THIS MAN WAS A DARK SKINNED MAN YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome And Wife Anita Wedding Photo And More *amebo* by karkel(m): 9:43am On Sep 04, 2014
I THINK THIS MAN WAS A DARK SKIN MAN YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

(1) (Reply)

Check Us Out And Comment / Reasons Why Ladies Seem More Reluctant To Disclose Their Age To Others Than Men / Honestly She Is Becoming *over Posessive!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.