Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,059 members, 7,814,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo (75527 Views)

Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / Nigerian Lady Gushes Over Her Trump-Like Oyinbo Hubby, As He Grabs Her Butt / Man Grabs Fiancee's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos: Media React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by ObiOmaMu: 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
Their wedding happened in 2015 but before that, this also happened!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/over-excited-nigerian-bride-to-be-grabs.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Strahovski1(m): 5:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
Prostitute. She must be sex starved

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by juniorportland(m): 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
no big deal

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Vinshu(f): 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Zzyco: 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
50 k marriages last longer than 50M this days. Don't spend money having a glittering wedding.
Invest it into the marriage. I wish them well in their marriage.

135 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by delishpot: 5:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
WatchIng all the jealous haters come out to vomit bile.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
grin love the photo...grabbing her fiancé's ass is cute...she's only sending a msg that nobody shud messed up with her boo's ass coz she owns that... grin

117 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Spicylate(f): 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ah ahn! Which one is prostitute? Which one is the marriage will not last? So there can't be fun and naughtiness added to a pre-wedding pic again? Kai, na wa . Smh

160 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Rikidony(m): 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
olosho tings
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by JhimmySpark(m): 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
I wonder oooo...
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Timolanki(m): 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
It's her wedding n therefore shld do what she likes. But to me all this things don't matter what matters is d inner heart!

4 Likes

Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by donbenedict(m): 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
Chei wen I wan marry I must put my pre wedding photos for romance section here I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Destined2win: 6:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
Strahovski1:
Are you sure you are Ok? The young man is her fiance

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by ObiOmaMu: 6:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Speeechless3(f): 6:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
I find it funny smiley Nice shape she got.

10 Likes

Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Strahovski1(m): 6:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
Destined2win:
Are you sure you are Ok? The young man is her fiance

Yes I'm. Ok

2 Likes

Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
°•She ain't "over excited" but takin' hold of what's her's!!! grin
..... Yes sir!!!

6 Likes

Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by potbelly(m): 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
Butteredbiscuit? *smiles*
ButteredBiscuit:
°•She ain't "over excited" but takin' hold of what's her's!!! grin
..... Yes sir!!!
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
Strahovski1:
Bro u gats no chill grin

2 Likes

Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by saintTim(m): 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
She has been grabbing jonny since 1914,

Pls dont do ur wedding in Dubai, to avoid tiwalization

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by SmithHumble50: 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
I blame d photographers for giving wack poses..

I blame d Couples for doing dis rubbish..

what will their kids say
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Mintayo(m): 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
She grabbed her fiance's yansh, her husband to-be, if she doesn't who will?? undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Chrisrare: 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
K
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by neolboy(m): 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
Senseless pix
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Misogynist2014(m): 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
Is there substantial proof to show that these "unknown" two are couples?
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
Congrats & more fruitful years ahead to them.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE BELOW TO VIEW THE LATEST QUALITY STONE COATED ROOFING TILES PROJECTS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by kennyman2000(m): 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
Keep grabbing but make u na grab with sense make u na no go grab suicide like someone wey i know wey i no wan mention.
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by mariosam(m): 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
Vinshu:
Her own ass looks cool. But the marriage won't last.
The prophetess has spoken grin
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by DICKtator: 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
You have to fear this one oooooo!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Mikylopez(f): 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
Strahovski1:

c dem....must ur comment always be negative n insulting?.... must u even comment?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Bisjosh(f): 7:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
I like men with some butt kiss

2 Likes

Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by epospiky(m): 7:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
she'll be like "can't wait to rip you apart when we're married"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.