|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,450,587 members, 5,521,696 topics. Date: Friday, 10 April 2020 at 07:06 PM
|Some Truths Ladies Should Know by Chimerase(m): 10:43am On Sep 04, 2014|
1. The way to a man's heart is no longer his stomach but the quality of your brain.
2. If your man must be Tall, handsome fair, dark then be ready to be the 2nd best because what you desire, others seek too.
3. If you allow your parents' pressure push you into marriage, you may end up a single mother.
4. A man that slaps you before marriage will build a boxing ring after marriage. Guess who his opponent will be --- YOU!
5. If you are yet to know any member of his family after 6 - 12 months of courting him, then, is either he wants you as his baby-mama or a back up plan.
6. If what attracted him to you are your bosoms and the sexy legs you flaunted, the content of your brain had better keep him, else, there are too many well-rounded and bigger bosoms waiting to snatch him away.
7. Men love sex, at least 95% that am aware of. To him, if you can't continue, don't start! If you start, don't stop! Be careful!
8. If he doesn't discuss future plans with you in the picture, he just want a fling.
9. Even when you trust each other, a little jealousy reminds him that you care.
10. Men love a listener, No matter how much you want your opinion to push through, listen to his details and don't counter it.
11. When you are already living with him before marriage, he won't propose quickly.
12. Don't waste your years waiting for an unserious man to propose just because his parents loves you, you re going to be married and living with the man, not his parents.
13. When you seek his advice, you make him feel more of a man than he is.
14. Your encouragement or concern about his career or job works than listening to a motivational tape.
15. An Engagement ring isn't an assurance for marriage, it could possibly make you his regular sex mate........
BE WARNED! BE WISE! DON'T FALL A VICTIM
|Re: Some Truths Ladies Should Know by echobee(f): 11:00am On Sep 04, 2014|
|Re: Some Truths Ladies Should Know by merieam16(f): 11:02am On Sep 04, 2014|
Nice 1 der
|Re: Some Truths Ladies Should Know by Houseofglam7(f): 11:06am On Sep 04, 2014|
|Re: Some Truths Ladies Should Know by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 04, 2014|
16. Having a boyfriend is not a job opportunity, that's why you have parents!!!
|Re: Some Truths Ladies Should Know by dechandel(f): 11:20am On Sep 04, 2014|
Yungwizzzy: 16. Having a boyfriend is not a job opportunity, that's why you have parents!!!So u get sense like dis?
|Re: Some Truths Ladies Should Know by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 04, 2014|
only when I get a PM from fyn babes with big brezt
|Re: Some Truths Ladies Should Know by Rapmoney(m): 12:09pm On Sep 04, 2014|
How many times will I come across this thread? Different days, same old poo!
|Re: Some Truths Ladies Should Know by dechandel(f): 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2014|
|Re: Some Truths Ladies Should Know by chimerase2: 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2014|
Houseofglam7: 'Sauce' please.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54