Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Shame: A Guy Beat His Girlfriend Up For Getting Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shame: A Guy Beat His Girlfriend Up For Getting Pregnant (2655 Views)

Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her / Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal / My Guy Beat Me All The Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shame: A Guy Beat His Girlfriend Up For Getting Pregnant by Aysuperstories: 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
A fight started between a guy and his girlfriend, according to a source we learnt that the girl told the guy that she was pregnant, this made the guy very angry and the war began between them.
watch the hilarious beat at link below you think the girls is a punching bag
i wonder why some people would be acting like animals if this happens in europe here that guy is a gunner..anyways watch the video to see what i am talking about.
please let's try to respect our ladies it important for a healthy society.
http://aysuperstories..it/2014/09/shame-guy-beat-his-girlfriend-up-for.html
Re: Shame: A Guy Beat His Girlfriend Up For Getting Pregnant by MrCork: 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
angry

1 Like

Re: Shame: A Guy Beat His Girlfriend Up For Getting Pregnant by McWhillion(m): 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
and who was the cameraman that filmed the whole event?

2 Likes

Re: Shame: A Guy Beat His Girlfriend Up For Getting Pregnant by Dreyl(m): 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ridiculous!
Re: Shame: A Guy Beat His Girlfriend Up For Getting Pregnant by Tymax(m): 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
Why would she date a monster in the first place? See good, caring guys everywhere, na lie! Na bad boy dey sweet you.

All the good guys are languishing the friend zone.

Rabbish. angry

2 Likes

Re: Shame: A Guy Beat His Girlfriend Up For Getting Pregnant by onoshenry(m): 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
Tension in Agbor kingdom as King reportedly marries white woman - See more at: http://naija-gist..com/2014/09/tension-in-agbor-kingdom-as-king.html#sthash.WCKER0bz.dpuf
Re: Shame: A Guy Beat His Girlfriend Up For Getting Pregnant by Exagge007(m): 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
Awon ti chelsea fans!!! grin grin
Re: Shame: A Guy Beat His Girlfriend Up For Getting Pregnant by cantell(m): 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
Tymax: Why would she date a monster in the first place? See good, caring guys everywhere, na lie! Na bad boy dey sweet you.

All the good guys are languishing the friend zone.

Rabbish. angry
Bro, e be like say na friendzone you dey?

1 Like

Re: Shame: A Guy Beat His Girlfriend Up For Getting Pregnant by Tymax(m): 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
cantell: Bro, e be like say na friendzone you dey?
grin grin Me? Nah! I broke out five years ago. grin
Re: Shame: A Guy Beat His Girlfriend Up For Getting Pregnant by Janeify(f): 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hmn..i pity her
Re: Shame: A Guy Beat His Girlfriend Up For Getting Pregnant by onoshenry(m): 6:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
The founder of DB Records and top entertainer, Dapo Daniel Oyebanjo, popularly known as D’banj seems to have proposed to Adama, his rumoured girlfriend and daughter of billionaire oil magnate, Alhaji Mohammed Indimi. - See more at: http://naija-gist..com/2014/09/dbanj-proposes-to-girlfriend-adama.html#sthash.khB6zMw9.dpuf
Re: Shame: A Guy Beat His Girlfriend Up For Getting Pregnant by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
Up there, why did MrCork refuse to comment? Is it becos the girl is not light-skinned?
Re: Shame: A Guy Beat His Girlfriend Up For Getting Pregnant by Crocz(m): 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
RuudNisterooy: Up there, why did MrCork refuse to comment? Is it becos the girl is not light-skinned?

MrCork is on sabbatical leave
Re: Shame: A Guy Beat His Girlfriend Up For Getting Pregnant by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
Crocz:

MrCork is on sabbatical leave
I see....
Re: Shame: A Guy Beat His Girlfriend Up For Getting Pregnant by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
This generation will see a drowning person and first take pictures.i still don't understand how an adult woman will take in at this age if it wasn't her intention,or why a guy who doesn't want a kid outside wedlock wouldn't take the necessary precautions. Pampers expensive o.

1 Like

Re: Shame: A Guy Beat His Girlfriend Up For Getting Pregnant by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
Na so!
Re: Shame: A Guy Beat His Girlfriend Up For Getting Pregnant by chimerase2: 7:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
If u re a gal and ur boi frnd beats u wen u re not even married to him
Nne, omoge believe u me dnt enter that marriage cus u will regret it for de rest of ua life

1 Like

Re: Shame: A Guy Beat His Girlfriend Up For Getting Pregnant by priscaoge(f): 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
Gaidenk: This generation will see a drowning person and first take pictures.i still don't understand how an adult woman will take in at this age if it wasn't her intention,or why a guy who doesn't want a kid outside wedlock wouldn't take the necessary precautions. Pampers expensive o.
Some nonchalant girls that don't know about their 'Period Calenders' always fall victim. I still don't understand how a full grown lady will not keep track of her flow if she dnt knw how to calculate it. #Playsafe then!

@Topic the guy is also silly for beating herundecided mstchewwwww

1 Like

Re: Shame: A Guy Beat His Girlfriend Up For Getting Pregnant by MisterLongman(m): 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
Whoever recorded the video deserves a brain puncture

(1) (Reply)

My Ideal Wife Spec. / 10 Ultimate Steps To Make Nl Ladies Crush On You ;) / Will The 2015 Presidential Election Disrupt Valentine's Day In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.