Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

Please Advise Me! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Advise Me! (1636 Views)

My Wife Nags Anytime Am Broke, Please Advise / My Younger Brother's Wedding Plan Is Having Issues, Please Advise Me / My True-Love Is Planning To Leave Me: Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advise Me! by Chubhie: 7:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
This is very simple. Step 1: walk into any catholic church near to you and demand to see the priest in charge. Step 2: explain your case in clear terms to him and how your church mind won't allow you to devalue the temple of the holy ghost. Step 3: present all evidences that you were actually offered a job hence not a liability in the long run. Bear in mind that you won't be rejected and if probably as a result that you failed to present your case in clear terms or that the priest was drunk hence rejected you come back here and give Us the address of Gods church that rejected a daughter of zion as thee. Don't let your mind play tricks on you cos you always have options. Expand your mind beyond limits. All the very best.

3 Likes

Re: Please Advise Me! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
perry2020:
So ur looking for a place in ib now?
yes
Re: Please Advise Me! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
Chubhie: This is very simple. Step 1: walk into any catholic church near to you and demand to see the priest in charge. Step 2: explain your case in clear terms to him and how your church mind won't allow you to devalue the temple of the holy ghost. Step 3: present all evidences that you were actually offered a job hence not a liability in the long run. Bear in mind that you won't be rejected and if probably as a result that you failed to present your case in clear terms or that the priest was drunk hence rejected you come back here and give Us the address of Gods church that rejected a daughter of zion as thee. Don't let your mind play tricks on you cos you always have options. Expand your mind beyond limits. All the very best.
thanks
Re: Please Advise Me! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
BananaBender: I'm confused. Is she a man or a woman. When does "she" start this job of "hers"?
it's a teaching job. resumption date has been postponed, hence the delay
Re: Please Advise Me! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
aisha2:

Explain please
they're saying i should try and hussle by myself
Re: Please Advise Me! by perry2020(f): 5:23am On Sep 05, 2014
imasleek:
yes
Where did u get a job?? U no ib is very big.
Re: Please Advise Me! by Godmystrength: 6:17am On Sep 05, 2014
imasleek:
they're saying i should try and hussle by myself
where in ibadan cos ibadan is big sha
Re: Please Advise Me! by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 05, 2014
perry2020:
Where did u get a job?? U no ib is very big.
Godmystrength: where in ibadan cos ibadan is big sha
The school is in akobo. thanks
Re: Please Advise Me! by pickabeau1: 7:29am On Sep 05, 2014
imasleek:

I suggest the following alternatives

- Discuss with ur cousin to hook u with an acquaintance or elder person/female who may appreciate the temptations a young female is susceptible to

- Another option is someone in university. maybe a PG student

- Discuss with a church and their welfare committee they may be able to help

- Let his gf move back and you guys help

This guy may be genuine but people change
Re: Please Advise Me! by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 05, 2014
pickabeau1:

I suggest the following alternatives

- Discuss with ur cousin to hook u with an acquaintance or elder person/female who may appreciate the temptations a young female is susceptible to

- Another option is someone in university. maybe a PG student

- Discuss with a church and their welfare committee they may be able to help

- Let his gf move back and you guys help

This guy may be genuine but people change

thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me! by perry2020(f): 7:50am On Sep 05, 2014
imasleek:
Gimme ur numba would hook u up wif a frnd dats if she wouldn't mind doe. What's d name of the skul?
Re: Please Advise Me! by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 05, 2014
perry2020:
Gimme ur numba would hook u up wif a frnd dats if she wouldn't mind doe. What's d name of the skul?
thank you so much and God bless. for confidentiality purpose i will send you a pm with my no and the name of the school. thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Your Spouse Living In Another City? / Pls What Did U Think I Can Give Her That She Will Appreciate / What Does God Fearing Man Actually Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.