Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

JEALOUSY-A Guy Bite His Lady's Lips Off During A Kiss Because Of Jealousy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / JEALOUSY-A Guy Bite His Lady's Lips Off During A Kiss Because Of Jealousy. (1884 Views)

African Women With Big Butts, Oyinbo Ladies Would Die Of Jealousy / See What A Guy Did To Propose To His Lady, Yet The Lady Refused- Photo / THE WONDERS OF Jealousy(in A Relationship). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JEALOUSY-A Guy Bite His Lady's Lips Off During A Kiss Because Of Jealousy. by Hisvoice(m): 8:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
A jealous boyfriend left his girlfriend covered in blood and convinced her top lip had come off when he bit her during a kiss.
The pair argued about a new guy the lady has being chatting with wen he saw the messages on her account.
Rhys Culley, of South Shields, Tyneside, had asked Chanttelle Ward if she loved him before he sank his teeth into her face during the horrific attack.
She said: 'He put his whole mouth around my lips and pulled, I thought that my whole lip had come off. There was blood everywhere.'

Jealousy is a signs of affectionate but could be dangerous.How do you manage yours?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2742218/Jealous-shopfitter-BIT-teenage-girlfriend-s-lip-bid-disfigure-away-work-feeling-

Re: JEALOUSY-A Guy Bite His Lady's Lips Off During A Kiss Because Of Jealousy. by themmydhayhor(m): 8:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

Vampire in s making
Re: JEALOUSY-A Guy Bite His Lady's Lips Off During A Kiss Because Of Jealousy. by Danhumprey: 8:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hmmmm! What can I say? Where are them feminists/women freedom fighters/activists?undecided

I won't be surprised if she tell the guy that did this to her that she still love him. Some people just never learn. There seem to be more and more insecure guys popping here and there.

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Crime To Be Handsome? / Why Do Girls Like Checking On Themselves Otfen On Every Car Mirror While Walking / That Awesome Feeling You Get On Fridays : PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.