Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

African Women With Big Butts, Oyinbo Ladies Would Die Of Jealousy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / African Women With Big Butts, Oyinbo Ladies Would Die Of Jealousy (13051 Views)

Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) / Benue Lady Reveals Why Yoruba Women Have Big Butts / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Women With Big Butts, Oyinbo Ladies Would Die Of Jealousy by amaben2020(m): 3:32am On Jul 18, 2015
Africa hosts these impeccable, perfectly shaped and moulded figure 8. check them out

1 Share

Re: African Women With Big Butts, Oyinbo Ladies Would Die Of Jealousy by amaben2020(m): 3:33am On Jul 18, 2015
hmmm

Re: African Women With Big Butts, Oyinbo Ladies Would Die Of Jealousy by Nobody: 3:46am On Jul 18, 2015
Booties we can never straff . . . smh

1 Like

Re: African Women With Big Butts, Oyinbo Ladies Would Die Of Jealousy by amaben2020(m): 3:48am On Jul 18, 2015
go and make money, they would be begging you for your stuff

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Women With Big Butts, Oyinbo Ladies Would Die Of Jealousy by deniyor: 4:08am On Jul 18, 2015
Teempakguy:
Booties we can never straff . . . smh

a man can dream
Re: African Women With Big Butts, Oyinbo Ladies Would Die Of Jealousy by cherylsmith(f): 4:19am On Jul 18, 2015
Re: African Women With Big Butts, Oyinbo Ladies Would Die Of Jealousy by Nobody: 4:46am On Jul 18, 2015
Kinda jealous yeah
Re: African Women With Big Butts, Oyinbo Ladies Would Die Of Jealousy by greatness22(m): 4:47am On Jul 18, 2015
To does beautiful ladies with a "plasma t.v as.s" like mine, am very happy 2 inform u dat Artificial booty is now cheap, grab urs now!

1 Like

Re: African Women With Big Butts, Oyinbo Ladies Would Die Of Jealousy by boboLIL(m): 5:35am On Jul 18, 2015
na shit full dia...
Re: African Women With Big Butts, Oyinbo Ladies Would Die Of Jealousy by Swiftboy(m): 6:14am On Jul 18, 2015
ATTENTION EVERYONE:
Please vote Nairaland rapper. His name is Blaqbones. Help vote and share https://polldaddy.com/user/demo47/
please help call mod to take this thread to the front page. This young man is really good and he's been on Nairaland for years. Lets support him. Check out this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/2454758/nairaland-rapperblaqbones-made-vectors-king#35911335 vote and share.

1 Like

Re: African Women With Big Butts, Oyinbo Ladies Would Die Of Jealousy by whugo(m): 7:14am On Jul 18, 2015
Op forget these things,na s##.iT full am

1 Like

Re: African Women With Big Butts, Oyinbo Ladies Would Die Of Jealousy by XavierBlue(m): 7:56am On Jul 18, 2015
It would be a good thing if there are brains behind those beauty. Op would you entrust your life with a beautiful fool?

Xavierblue

5 Likes

Re: African Women With Big Butts, Oyinbo Ladies Would Die Of Jealousy by SirLegal(m): 8:18am On Jul 18, 2015
Why will Oyibo ladies die of Jealousy.

Them tell u say de no get am?

3 Likes

Re: African Women With Big Butts, Oyinbo Ladies Would Die Of Jealousy by zuchyblink(m): 8:30am On Jul 18, 2015
fake butts
Re: African Women With Big Butts, Oyinbo Ladies Would Die Of Jealousy by amaben2020(m): 8:41am On Jul 18, 2015
whugo:
Op forget these things,na s##.iT full am
shit dey inside stomach then large intestine, these soft nya*s is to give extreme pleasure, when you hold am dey come through the backyard, you go understand better
Re: African Women With Big Butts, Oyinbo Ladies Would Die Of Jealousy by iamrealdeji(m): 9:15am On Jul 18, 2015
SirLegal:
Why will Oyibo ladies die of Jealousy.

Them tell u say de no get am?
African girls are trying to make themselves feel special,i don't know any oyinbo girl that's dying of jealousy because of an average looking African girl with big booty o,I prefer Elizabeth Taylor that's on that girls pillow to the curvy girl beside the pillow any time any day

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Women With Big Butts, Oyinbo Ladies Would Die Of Jealousy by bayocanny: 11:40am On Jul 18, 2015
Rainess:
Kinda jealous yeah
Hmm stop jealousy By the way, you looking gorgeous
Re: African Women With Big Butts, Oyinbo Ladies Would Die Of Jealousy by jay44(m): 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
booty madness evrywia.
Re: African Women With Big Butts, Oyinbo Ladies Would Die Of Jealousy by falconey(m): 2:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
Kai!!! Mallam.
Re: African Women With Big Butts, Oyinbo Ladies Would Die Of Jealousy by shema101(f): 3:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
Hmm... Favourite
Re: African Women With Big Butts, Oyinbo Ladies Would Die Of Jealousy by orogodoganyin(m): 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
i don't know what ur driving @ 'cos 'oyinbos' r not exactly known 2 av big asses. it's lyk me posting d pictures of several 'oyinbos' nd then cappin it as; 'beautiful skin colours africans will b jealous of'

1 Like

Re: African Women With Big Butts, Oyinbo Ladies Would Die Of Jealousy by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
the poster below me would say some non sense
Re: African Women With Big Butts, Oyinbo Ladies Would Die Of Jealousy by iheanyi40(m): 5:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
d poster above mii is foolish sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: African Women With Big Butts, Oyinbo Ladies Would Die Of Jealousy by XYZADIGOR7: 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
Big or small, the ministry must move. Believe
Re: African Women With Big Butts, Oyinbo Ladies Would Die Of Jealousy by falconey(m): 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
Andrew114:
iheanyi40:
d poster above mii is foolish sha cheesy
Andrew114:

LOL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Women With Big Butts, Oyinbo Ladies Would Die Of Jealousy by Rapsodee(m): 10:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
d oyinbos get pass dis joor..you no dey instagram ni
Re: African Women With Big Butts, Oyinbo Ladies Would Die Of Jealousy by aminho(m): 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
Well if only I can have a dinner date with one of them in abuja
Re: African Women With Big Butts, Oyinbo Ladies Would Die Of Jealousy by amaben2020(m): 12:31am On Jul 23, 2015
90% of oyinbo gat small nyash
Re: African Women With Big Butts, Oyinbo Ladies Would Die Of Jealousy by Crystalom3(m): 12:30pm On May 27, 2016
all this ones na still nyash? iN
Re: African Women With Big Butts, Oyinbo Ladies Would Die Of Jealousy by Crystalom3(m): 12:30pm On May 27, 2016
all this ones na still nyash? grin

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Pet A Woman Oooo / Lady Shares Loved Up Photo With Her Brother; Says She Is F*cking Him - Reactions / What Pleasure Do Guys Get By Sucking Female Breast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.