Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday (31962 Views)

See The Lizard With Funny Tail I Saw Close To My Lab, Today. / What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon / Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Weezystar1(m): 8:15am On Sep 05, 2014
Elnino4ladies: Space booked
hehehehe i cant believe we are thinking the same thing and at the same time
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by bizngr(f): 8:15am On Sep 05, 2014
I love science!

1 Like

Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by darkjorse: 8:15am On Sep 05, 2014
a beg make him just pass
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 05, 2014
Aprime: It's an Alien surveillance comet. Don't be deceive prepare your Homes.
_

Of course it is. The US is desperate to know the colour of panties you purchased for your mistress.

1 Like

Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 05, 2014
Do you believe MTN MAGIC SIM has been rocking since July? If you don't, then I strongly advise you to believe it. With zero naira on your sim, you can download files of any size for free. What are the advantages of mtn magic sim?
FEATURES:
1. Works on all devices (can't ping though on bb)
2. It is unlimited (not data capped)
3. No need for frequent sending of messages
4. Its hard for MTN to block it (provided the steps ar)e kept secret).
5. Works on PC and iphones
For those that need it, check my signature and holla.
THIS IS NO SCAM, IT IS REAL!!!
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Psylas(m): 8:17am On Sep 05, 2014
UFO, beware of alien invasion
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by mako007(m): 8:17am On Sep 05, 2014
IF I was Spiderman, I go just web this asteroid , keep am for house and sell am to papa Obama

1 Like

Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by tejpot(m): 8:17am On Sep 05, 2014
Brahms:

Bet why?
Nna ehhn, no be only comments I come read for Nairaland oo! wink
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by emmygzy(m): 8:17am On Sep 05, 2014
If an asteroid falls on earth, i will call holyghost fire to destroy it.
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Deiok(m): 8:18am On Sep 05, 2014
Fear not people, God designed the earth in a way it can never be hit by anything.
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Darejyde(m): 8:18am On Sep 05, 2014
If na pass e dey pass I beg make I follow am dis earth wahala too much, I go follow am reach Mars

3 Likes

Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by streetzdreamz(m): 8:18am On Sep 05, 2014
Ts cool d impact wont b disastrous...
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 05, 2014
SimonAndal:
_

No, she'll be dead in your dead arms.
See this one sha.
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Amya(f): 8:20am On Sep 05, 2014
SimonAndal:
_

It's a 60 foot asteroid! Smaller than a commercial airplane. Even if it does land, the probability of it hitting an inhabited city is still slim.

1 Like

Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Darejyde(m): 8:20am On Sep 05, 2014
E go pass agege side?
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Superstar007(m): 8:21am On Sep 05, 2014
hin dey use private jet, bus or keke sad
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by nickz(m): 8:22am On Sep 05, 2014
Clark Kent is coming shockedshockedshocked
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Akachukwuvic(m): 8:23am On Sep 05, 2014
I wish I can fly
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 05, 2014
slap1: Where's it going to?
Na to ur house ooosmiley
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 05, 2014
Darejyde: .
Psylas: Ok
SimonAndal:
_

Elnino4ladies: Space booked
dridowu: Ok
nwaobitex: ok o

space bookers see ur creativity stupidity

1 Like

Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by aremed(m): 8:24am On Sep 05, 2014
slap1: Where's it going to?
heaven i guess
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by abduldope(m): 8:24am On Sep 05, 2014
LOL. 9ja nd ignorance imagine sm 1 askn wetin concern me, on this kinda info

1 Like

Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 05, 2014
SimonAndal:
_

...except when it explodes over your head and you die.
fiction......damn fiction-an untrue story told out of imagination! Well, not my business...
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by nickz(m): 8:25am On Sep 05, 2014
SimonAndal:
_

Of course it is. The US is desperate to know the colour of panties you purchased for your mistress.
gringrin hahahaha
LMFAOWRFA
very good reply!
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by iceberylin(m): 8:27am On Sep 05, 2014
End Time things grin
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 05, 2014
Tnx fr d info @ OP
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by igbsam(m): 8:28am On Sep 05, 2014
Na only America dey see this kind thing. So steriod no know say somewhere like africa dey and bus-stop dey for boko haram den. Mtchewwwww!
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 05, 2014
SimonAndal:
_

My nigga.
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Psylas(m): 8:31am On Sep 05, 2014
Deiok: Fear not people, God designed the earth in a way it can never be hit by anything.
what about the one that hit Russia and injured hundreds of peope?

1 Like

Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by alayegun(m): 8:32am On Sep 05, 2014
I beg make d thing no come blow on d,earth surface
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 05, 2014
musKeeto:
My nigga.
_

Huh? I thought I sprayed Raid last night?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo / First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts / Ayokunle Adeniran Invents A ‘Nepaless’ Iron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.