Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,502 members, 7,850,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:19 AM

How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook (1743 Views)

8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height / Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by chibwike(m): 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
AmNotDrunk:
wow! how do u feed? take away?
my gf cooks for me
Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by chibwike(m): 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
AmNotDrunk:
wow! how do u feed? take away?
my gf cooks for me.
Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by AmNotDrunk(m): 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
chibwike: my gf cooks for me.
oh well u ain't staying alone then.
Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
I think if you grew up in a family like mine, you don't have a choice than to know how to cook. A family of 4boys. I hate buying food outside, I don't get filled. I love eating and I love eating what's cooked at home. If my lady doesn't know how to cook, she has failed 60% of my marriage test. I love food and I love it well cooked.
Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by yomanovic: 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2014
MrCork: ...any male that can coook is g@y...real men..real gangsta do not coook...pirrrriod! angry

The way you talk is a real interpretation of the name you chose to call yourself here.
Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by RFella(m): 6:33pm On Sep 05, 2014
marieolae: Yes I think men should be able to cook. Its not all the time that his wife will Be available. And its romantic to cook meals for his wife here and there surprisingly. When she's heavily pregnant nko? Men, start learning how to cook the basics oh!

Rumour: Domesticated men tend to have more sex and respect from their spouses....
Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by Sammyblaq(m): 7:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Nope. I don't like a man that is an awesome cook...
-you guys style of cooking can't be the same, so he might keep complaining of your style of cooking, thereby causing conflicts.

My hubby can do everything except cooking perfectly and I love that, that little he knows is to help me out when I'm preggie. In the absence of that, I don't need a man snooping around my kitchen.
7/10. I dont think been a good cook will cause a conflict btw me and my babies-mama. For me is just a hubby.
My Mam didnt allow us(guys) into the kitchen talkless of touching the pots but now the rule is been broken. I cook my way and i want to learn more. Thanks
Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by MrCork: 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
yomanovic:

The way you talk is a real interpretation of the name you chose to call yourself here.

^^^ this one is clearly g@y...they usually emotional undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by MrCork: 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
SirBigH:

Are you for real?

..yes sir.. Only g@y men coook. ..they where apron!! angry

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by OmichaelO: 8:42pm On Sep 05, 2014
SirBigH:

........ Laughing. How and where did you grow up to be thinking in this manner? Remember, cooking is not the exclusive preserve of women. It's on record that the best chefs in the world today are men, in fact some married with children. Except of course you'll feel threatened by his superior meals. If that is the case, then I appreciate your fears. But no man will want to be in charge of the kitchen when his wife is around, trust me on this one.

Don't change your thought about men who know how to cook as being ho.mosexuals. Hold on to it firmly and watch decent relationships evaporate before your eyes. I can already decipher the level of your understanding of life, love and relationship issues although I may be wrong.
Most of them are too sissy. ..Are you gay angry angry angry
Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by slimbiggy(m): 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2014
I really feel happy when am cooking, cos I know that my wife won't suffer when pregnant besides its my hobby

I see notin gay in a guy cooking o
Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by slimbiggy(m): 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2014
I come from a family of 6 guys and no girl and I am proud 2 say all d male in d family cooks including ma Dad. So its one of the best tins dat I can boast of, but d romance part na wetin me no sabi
Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by asalimpo(m): 10:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
3 of my closest friends ar excellent to good cooks. Theyre level headed cool guyz . Soups,stews,basic meals they can hold thier own against any woman - and they aint gay like som rash ppl here claims.
Infact, cooking isnt somthg any of us see as an issue to debate over. Just somthg to do and get over with .like ironing your shirt for work. SELF HELP IS THE BEST HELP ANYDAY.
Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by SirBigH: 7:48am On Sep 06, 2014
OmichaelO: Most of them are too sissy. ..Are you gay angry angry angry

I know that will be the next question. Am not. I like it very soft and the natural way our Creator has made sex to be enjoyed. It appears the few men who can cook that you've actually met are pansy, a wuss and sissy, that's unfortunate. Let me announce that there are a lot of us (men) who can fix meals when the situation presents itself and yet still retain our masculinity. Methinks it is a good idea to know very little but important things like the subject matter.

By the way, are you a good cook?
Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by slimbiggy(m): 7:58am On Sep 06, 2014
ifycares:
back to sender

na so you fear reach?
Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by ifycares(f): 9:12am On Sep 06, 2014
slimbiggy:

na so you fear reach?
no comment
Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by OmichaelO: 10:13am On Sep 06, 2014
SirBigH:

I know that will be the next question. Am not. I like it very soft and the natural way our Creator has made sex to be enjoyed. It appears the few men who can cook that you've actually met are pansy, a wuss and sissy, that's unfortunate. Let me announce that there are a lot of us (men) who can fix meals when the situation presents itself and yet still retain our masculinity. Methinks it is a good idea to know very little but important things like the subject matter.

By the way, are you a good cook?
Only boil water and fry egg
Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by SirBigH: 10:21am On Sep 06, 2014
OmichaelO: Only boil water and fry egg

Kikikikikikikikiki. Big joke!

Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by destante(f): 10:28am On Sep 06, 2014
Soo cool. Shows the woman has no problem when pregnant.
Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by OmichaelO: 10:50am On Sep 06, 2014
Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 06, 2014
Really cool.
Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by slimbiggy(m): 11:51am On Sep 06, 2014
grin I feel like I have an edge over all dis dudes dat tinks cooking is sissy. its so good to know people's opinion in little matters

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Your Take On This? / Don't Know Why My Girlfriend Is Always Reluctant To Demand Anything From Me / I Don't Know Why Guys Don't Care Like Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.