Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook (1726 Views)

8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height / Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by slimbiggy(m): 8:35am On Sep 05, 2014
Romance means different things to different people, I've heard people saying " it's so romantic watching him cook. I have asked some females what they think about this and some said " it will be really amazing to marry a man who can cook" while some said " I can't marry a guy who can cook, it means I can't do shakara for him and he will know if I cooked a meal poorly. Now I ask the NL ladies, what is your take on this?

In the other hand, brothers will you marry a lady who can't cook or someone who you cook better than?
I can remember a situation where a guy sent his fiancee packing cos she used sugar in cooking beans and yam.
Candid opinions and reasons please
Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by Joskiro50: 8:46am On Sep 05, 2014
Wow first to comment...
Every girl should appreciate a guy who can cook unless she aint sure of her very own self *winks*

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by Joskiro50: 8:48am On Sep 05, 2014
slimbiggy: Romance means different things to different people, I've heard people saying " it's so romantic watching him cook. I have asked some females what they think about this and some said " it will be really amazing to marry a man who can cook" while some said " I can't marry a guy who can cook, it means I can't do shakara for him and he will know if I cooked a meal poorly. Now I ask the NL ladies, what is your take on this?

In the other hand, brothers will you marry a lady who can't cook or someone who you cook better than?
Candid opinions and reasons please

diz post iz too dry.
Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by slimbiggy(m): 11:13am On Sep 05, 2014
@Joskiro I didn't ask the question to be juicy, I asked cause I want to know, and if its dry can u pls pour water on it to make it wet. grin@Joskiro I didn't ask the question to be juicy, I asked cause I want to know, and if its dry can u pls pour water on it to make it wet.
Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by olexjay(m): 11:21am On Sep 05, 2014
to my own view I think its very nice when a lady is good at cooking cos I also can cook wella and if it happen that I can cook more than her then I'm gonna try to dedicate my time teaching her some skills its all fun..... But in a situation whereby she can't cook atall Arrrrgsh na dat one bad pass o

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by slimbiggy(m): 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
All dis people wey d look witout saying anyting, ant go bite una nyash
Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by ShirelleBaby: 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
It is sexy and yeah,I love it.grin
Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by MrCork: 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
...any male that can coook is g@y...real men..real gangsta do not coook...pirrrriod! angry

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by defendedvictim(m): 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2014
MrCork: ...any male that can coook is g@y...real men..real gangsta do not coook...pirrrriod! angry
smh....
Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by marieolae(f): 3:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
Yes I think men should be able to cook. Its not all the time that his wife will Be available. And its romantic to cook meals for his wife here and there surprisingly. When she's heavily pregnant nko? Men, start learning how to cook the basics oh!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by OmichaelO: 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
I feel they are GAY!!

angry angry
Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by Enegod(m): 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2014
They like men who cook because then
they don't have to cook, they don't have
to do dishes, they don't have to clean up
etc etc. I think the average woman would
rather have sex than cook. No wonder
they eat salad all the time angry

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2014
My Hobby is Cooking .... I just love the Kitchen and very soon I shall be obtaining study leave to go to catering school ! .... Gonna be a Professional Cook soon !

Though just for romance purpose and setting examples not to taking over kitchen nor criticising my ma'am o !

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by adeoladrg(m): 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2014
I have a PhD in this. No one rules the kitchen when I'm at home.
Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by chibwike(m): 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2014
marieolae: Yes I think men should be able to cook. Its not all the time that his wife will Be available. And its romantic to cook meals for his wife here and there surprisingly. When she's heavily pregnant nko? Men, start learning how to cook the basics oh!
why are there now eateries.
Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by chibwike(m): 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
Now dis is wat am scared of...cooking.
Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by SirBigH: 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
OmichaelO: I feel they are GAY!!

angry angry

I think you have a narrow mind.... To be a total man, cooking is an essential ingredient in completing the list. A man that's not hungry and can afford the basic necessities of modern life, averagely cute, a smart dresser, a legal job that pays well, intelligent and thinks outside the box and a few other top qualities I may not be able to list here is the dream of

angry angry

I think you have a narrow mind.... To be a total man, cooking is an essential ingredient in completing the list. A man that's not hungry and can afford the basic necessities of modern life, averagely cute, a smart dresser, a legal job that pays well, intelligent and thinks outside the box and a few other top qualities I may not be able to list here is the dream of

angry angry

I think you have a narrow mind.... To be a total man, cooking is an essential ingredient in completing the list. A man that's not hungry and can afford the basic necessities of a modern life, averagely cute, a smart dresser, a legal job that pays well, intelligent and thinks outside the box and a few other top qualities I may not be able to list here is the dream of EVERY REAL WOMAN (and I say it with emphasis). Mark your script and tell where you belong.
Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by marieolae(f): 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2014
chibwike: why are there now eateries.
its a waste of money my dear
Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by SirBigH: 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
MrCork: ...any male that can coook is g@y...real men..real gangsta do not coook...pirrrriod! angry

Are you for real?
Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by OmichaelO: 4:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
SirBigH:

I think you have a narrow mind.... To be a total man, cooking is an essential ingredient in completing the list. A man that's not hungry and can afford the basic necessities of a modern life, averagely cute, a smart dresser, a legal job that pays well, intelligent and thinks outside the box and a few other top qualities I may not be able to list here is the dream of EVERY REAL WOMAN (and I say it with emphasis). Mark your script and tell where you belong.

I still think it's GAY

I will disown my Man if he knows how to cook...That means he's cooking for some other gay dude elsewhere!!!

angry angry

Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by Mordyb: 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
Enegod: They like men who cook because then
they don't have to cook, they don't have
to do dishes, they don't have to clean up
etc . No wonder
they eat salad all the time
angry
falls from dogoyaro laughing
Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by AmNotDrunk(m): 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2014
chibwike: Now dis is wat am scared of...cooking.
lol I bet u are still living with ur parents.

@ topic I cook, tho not as pro but still wouldn't go to bed hungry just because there's no one to cook for me.
I wouldn't mind cooking for my wife more especially if she's carrying a baby bump.
Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by chibwike(m): 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2014
marieolae: its a waste of money my dear
yeah...buh at least...d meal wud be perfect...order than the one i cooked.
Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by chibwike(m): 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2014
marieolae: its a waste of money my dear
yeah...buh at least...d meal wud be perfect...order than the one i cooked
Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by SirBigH: 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
OmichaelO:

I still think it's GAY

I will disown my Man if he knows how to cook...That means he's cooking for some other gay dude elsewhere!!!

angry angry

........ Laughing. How and where did you grow up to be thinking in this manner? Remember, cooking is not the exclusive preserve of women. It's on record that the best chefs in the world today are men, in fact some married with children. Except of course you'll feel threatened by his superior meals. If that is the case, then I appreciate your fears. But no man will want to be in charge of the kitchen when his wife is around, trust me on this one.

Don't change your thought about men who know how to cook as being ho.mosexuals. Hold on to it firmly and watch decent relationships evaporate before your eyes. I can already decipher the level of your understanding of life, love and relationship issues although I may be wrong.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by ifycares(f): 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2014
slimbiggy: All dis people wey d look witout saying anyting, ant go bite una nyash
back to sender
Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by chibwike(m): 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2014
AmNotDrunk:
lol I bet u are still living with ur parents.

@ topic I cook, tho not as pro but still wouldn't go to bed hungry just because there's no one to cook for me.
I wouldn't mind cooking for my wife more especially if she's carrying a baby bump.
am staying alone...
Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by tobiboss(m): 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
I cook, i cook indomie, i boil egg, i buy drinks, it's all set
Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by Houseofglam7(f): 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2014
Its no biggie to me....I cook, and if I gat a man who can cook as well, it'll be more fun.

It doesn't mean I'll make him go into the kitchen and all dat crap, i would just enjoy his company in the kitchen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 05, 2014
Nope. I don't like a man that is an awesome cook...
-you guys style of cooking can't be the same, so he might keep complaining of your style of cooking, thereby causing conflicts.

My hubby can do everything except cooking perfectly and I love that, that little he knows is to help me out when I'm preggie. In the absence of that, I don't need a man snooping around my kitchen.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by AmNotDrunk(m): 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
chibwike: am staying alone...
wow! how do u feed? take away?
Re: How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook by ideology(m): 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
Houseofglam7: Its no biggie to me....I cook, and if I gat a man who can cook as well, it'll be more fun.

It doesn't mean I'll make him go into the kitchen and all dat crap, i would just enjoy his company in the kitchen.
wink smiley cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Or Pretty Which Best Describes A Fine Girl / Why Are School Permanent Students Always After Freshers / 12 Reasons Women Want bad Boys But Need Good men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.