Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,011 members, 7,863,671 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:06 PM

My Top Cuties On Nairaland - Romance (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Top Cuties On Nairaland (60855 Views)

In 4days "My Top Nairaland Cuties" Hits 2000 Replies.how Come? / How To Attract Women Without Talking To Them (for Cuties And Handsomes Only) / Nairaland Cuties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by Nicepoker(m): 1:23pm On Sep 06, 2014
Op can u see the effect of laziness?
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by ivyy(f): 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2014
Elxandre: Ivyy is stunning! I like natural beauties.
What is rokiatu doing on this list
Titiluvly try too
Farano the beautiful mod. cheesy I will marry you someday. LOL.

Abu Mickey is a certified fine boy. No wonder Martha faint at first sight. cheesy
Logicalmindy is legit on this list.
Nobleval I hereby crown you the finest dude on NL
RuudNisterooy is surely good looking.

Am flattered. Thnks dear
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by emmadejust(m): 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2014
ARE YOU THE ONE ON YOUR DP? embarassed

https://www.nairaland.com/maynation

you check on ppl own but your own is left off....
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by chibwike(m): 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2014
Xtarxhyne: bittalemon tongue
Ok...i give up...buh please,ejo,biko...its chibwike..not chibikwe....be a gud girl ok.
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by adamskutty(m): 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
rexibity:
bros, No vex o# bt e be like say u dey high on #Donkey poo.
We are talking about babes that We guys can See, Feel, Touch n Press...even Suck where neccessary, You are bringing gals that are outside space beyound reach!
No just go der o!
We will manage biko.
I don't understand u dude,if u wanna touch and press them as u like, go marry nau, abi u dey high on chilled monkey pee? abeg no verce grin
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by Nyaku(m): 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
kiss The only girl wey me feel for there na dat one wey stand wear red hold pole....d rest na say dem make up! sad, mk dem upload pics wey shw say dem just wake up or say dem bath without make up.....gbam, but lik u said bro, to ur own standards...dem just dey

1 Like

Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by ivyy(f): 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
J12: Ivyy. There's something about her that gets to me.

Tnk u sir
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 06, 2014
hjr2014: small children full here oo! pls seun delete my account abeg! grin
lol seconded by moi
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by Nayah(f): 1:26pm On Sep 06, 2014
RuudNisterooy: Yeah, you're right. Most Nigerians use the ''superficials'' in their definition of beauty.

I define beauty by many parameters. A woman who's pretty in face and empty in speech, is null and void for me.

Whatever rocks everyone's boat tho. Everyone cannot be the same.
As I told previously beauty is a package:
Behaviour, grace , elegance , class , discretion and the way you speak all of these qualities are included on beauty for me and many of us should focus on that . Even I I don't think I gather all these qualities that s why very few ladies have what I call real beauty
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 06, 2014
redcliff: [size=15pt]The only girl that looks okay on that list is rokiatu and one other girl on full black..apart from that men, the rest are not up to standard men.[/size]
kiss kiss
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2014
Nayah:
Well actually I think they really like beauties like Beyoncé or Rihanna more than Lupita who I think is really what I call beauty here is a Cameroonian who s very fantastic for me this is her real hair
Do you see Lupita as a beautiful lady? Jeez! I disagree with that. Beyonce(not bad) is average beauty to me and Rihanna is not beautiful looking at her big forehead and weak eyes. As for the Cameroonian lady image, she has ugly teeth, ugly eyes and rounded face.

Thank you.
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by rawpadgin(m): 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2014
this list is crap! mostly the male category
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by Sylverly(m): 1:29pm On Sep 06, 2014
ivyy:

Am flattered. Thnks dear
flattered?...you need air? I could lend sm air bags..;-)
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by adamskutty(m): 1:29pm On Sep 06, 2014
rokiatu: kiss kiss
what is that thing u are carrying at ur back?
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by Nayah(f): 1:29pm On Sep 06, 2014
rokiatu: kiss kiss
Hey rokiatu thanks for having thought about me for this thread I m honoured wink
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
Nayah:
Hey rokiatu thanks for having thought about me for this thread I m honoured wink
your pretty sis smiley
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by kingk(m): 1:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
chibwike: i wanted to reply you...buh when i checked your pic....i decided not to.
Mehn that dp is so scary...grin grin no wonder you didn't reply.
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by Nayah(f): 1:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
all4naija:
Do you see Lupita as a beautiful lady? Jeez! I disagree with that. Beyonce(not bad) is average beauty to me and Rihanna is not beautiful looking at her big forehead and weak eyes.

Thank you.
Lool you re really hard but I respect that cause beauty should be a combination of some qualities added to the face and body
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by maynation(f): 1:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
Cutekemitola: lol seconded by moi
involved in a fire accident ??
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by Nayah(f): 1:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
rokiatu: your pretty sis smiley
Just
Like you kiss

1 Like

Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by chibwike(m): 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2014
kingk:
Mehn that dp is so scary...grin grin no wonder you didn't reply.
Lol
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2014
Ivvy,beauty naturalè,got this aura,... Rokiatu hot. Would hv luvd to see the face tho,that's d
body of a real african woman.
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by osystein(m): 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2014
all4naija:
Do you see Lupita as a beautiful lady? Jeez! I disagree with that. Beyonce(not bad) is average beauty to me and Rihanna is not beautiful looking at her big forehead and weak eyes. As for the Cameroonia image she has ugly teeth, ugly eyes and rounded face.

Thank you.

do you think northern Nigerians are the most beautiful.
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
You're so right. I can really fall easily for a lady who possesses the bulk of that ''package'' you've mentioned. Even without the face(must be @least Ok tho), physique and superficials.

You seem to be playing down your package somewhere, up there. You're not doing badly @ all. @ least from your posts.
Nayah:
As I told previously beauty is a package:
Behaviour, grace , elegance , class , discretion and the way you speak all of these qualities are included on beauty for me and many of us should focus on that . Even I I don't think I gather all these qualities that s why very few ladies have what I call real beauty
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by kingk(m): 1:35pm On Sep 06, 2014
Bwt....let all girls/ladies here put up their dp without make-ups. We don't want the so called cat-fished once.....cos most guys here are natural.
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 06, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/vhickky
she covered half her face with her hair, is that ur definition of cute? you knw wether na heavy tribal mark dey dat side of the face?
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by fadjnr(m): 1:36pm On Sep 06, 2014
most of those guys no fine nao.
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 06, 2014
concept4411: bros, i fit bcuz of Rokiatu carry Molue for head ooogrin....if actually she's the one on her dp, then of a truth, angels exist...

I pray one day she will have a crush one me, crush me, infact crush over me...as long as she sha crush and it involves me...
Hahahahahahahahaha.

U are crazy.

She will crush u to mumu level.

1 Like

Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 06, 2014
osystein:

do you think northern Nigerians are the most beautiful.
Nope! Not at all, after seeing them looking like hungry peasants.
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by silversonuc(m): 1:37pm On Sep 06, 2014
For dat rokiatu dp na only nyash me dey c o
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by Nayah(f): 1:37pm On Sep 06, 2014
RuudNisterooy: You're so right. I can really fall easily for a lady who possesses the bulk of that ''package'' you've mentioned. Even without the face(must be @least Ok tho), physique and superficials.

You seem to be playing down your package somewhere, up there. You're not doing badly @ all. @ least from your posts.
Well I can't tell you I got this package because that would be subjective but I can tel you that I try to behave like a real woman a future wife and mother and the day a man that I love will propose me then I ll tell you that everything else doesn't matter because my half will see beauty in me
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by macklef(m): 1:38pm On Sep 06, 2014
maynation: u wrote all these like sumone who has a dp. Smh!
Lol. Its a failed course already.atleast am better than 80% of those guys there. Me am a gentleguy not a rugeddybaba tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (74) (Reply)

They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) / 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ / "I Don't Mind Having A Sugar Daddy" -Nigerian Girl In Hijab Says On FB (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.