Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,244 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) (60813 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
A Nigerian lady, Ijeoma Okafor Chiadi will in few weeks finally tie the nuptial knot with her 8-years Boyfriend after being engaged for 2 years.

Sharing her jaw-dropping pre-wedding photos, the excited bride-to-be called out friends who tagged her 'lord of the rings', telling them "We are Finally Getting married".

Ijeoma posted:

I couldn't find words.Time! Time has thought me to be patient , my journey with My Benzema didn't start today or yesterday, took us 8years to get here, 8years of laughter,strong beef,quarrels and crazy people trying to break us but the adage that says"the more you try to break something the stronger it gets" has stuck with me and the day he asked me to share enternity with him , i hurriedly said yes and thought that my journey would end that year in 2015 but hell no it didn't I waited an extra 2 years with a ring on my finger, believe me I had pressure from everyone why i wasn't married yet, some started calling me "Lord of the Rings" but what kept me going was the fact"what will be , will be" it has always been Chiadi Frank Udoka and no matter how long it took for us to be together i was willing to wait, the love and bond we share is like still waters , I love you beyond words and I bless God for sending you to me, my people its a wrap, come join us on our big day, we are FINALLY getting married.#thewaitwzworthit#Benzima2017#Asachiadidonturnreality.#27thDec#datsdgoodnews...

See beautiful pre-wedding photos below

http://mynaijainfo.com/2017/12/called-lord-rings-lady-set-wed-boyfriend-8-years-pics

Lalasticlala, mynd44

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2017

2 Shares

Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by forreelinc(m): 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
yea she get ugly smile na why the man be dey find alternative.
my guy na to carry your cross o life no easy

24 Likes

Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by BiafranBushBoy: 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2017
It sums up the bible verse...

"Keep the faith"

2 Likes

Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by TheHistorian(m): 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
How many pregnancy(ies) did she abort?? grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by AlvanT(m): 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
So who exactly are you? Samwise Gamgee, Frodo or Bilbo Baggins? grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by donstan18: 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
TheHistorian:

She aborted 3, But she failed to abort your sense and spirit of hatred and jealousy.

186 Likes 7 Shares

Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
Justnora:
The lady needs to evaluate that guy seems like he is not ready to settle down and she is heavily pregnant.. 2years of engagement that's too much. Anyways HML

maybe na juju d woman later take upgrade from lord of d rings

#my thought

11 Likes

Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
TheHistorian:
How many pregnancy did she abort?? grin
na wa for u ooo

4 Likes

Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by Ruggedfitness: 8:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
Sharing her jaw-dropping pre-wedding photos, the excited bride-to-be called out friends who tagged her 'lord of the rings', telling them "We are Finally Getting married".

At least you had a boyfriend... and you had a ring and now you have a husband. I just hope you guys make it last.

In Other News
Here Is What Energy Drinks Are Actually Doing To Your Body
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/12/here-is-what-energy-drinks-are-actually.html

2 Likes

Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
forreelinc:
yea she get ugly smile na why the man be dey fund alternative.
my guy na to carry your cross o life no easy

Someone is jealous.

Envy does you no good.

25 Likes

Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by Dizu(m): 8:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
A good man
Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
TheHistorian:
How many pregnancy did she abort?? grin

Receive sense

5 Likes

Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by PASCALSILVA(m): 8:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
i dnt see why they should call u lord of the rings abi many guys have proposed to u and later came to take their rings back

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by MhizzAJ(f): 8:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
At last
It's not easy to wear someone's ring for 8 years

3 Likes

Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by free2ryhme: 8:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
UNIZIK1stSon:
A Nigerian lady, Ijeoma Okafor Chiadi will in few weeks finally tie the nuptial knot with her 8-years Boyfriend after being engaged for 2 years.

Ijeoma posted:

See beautiful pre-wedding photos below

http://mynaijainfo.com/2017/12/called-lord-rings-lady-set-wed-boyfriend-8-years-pics

Lalasticlala, mynd44

she is lady of the ring not lord
Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by Dutchey(m): 8:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
sometimes, u need to kiss ur boyfrnd in front of that gal he calls is bestie for security reasons...ladies are u with me?

5 Likes

Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by Ugoeze2016: 8:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
Congratulations to you
Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
AlvanT:
A
A for Apple.. B for Ball bah cool
Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by TheHistorian(m): 8:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
9jakohai:

Receive sense
I wish you the same. wink
Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
The lady needs to evaluate that guy seems like he is not ready to settle down and she is heavily pregnant.. 2years of engagement that's too much. Anyways HML

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by shejane: 8:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ok
Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by bright007(f): 8:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
OK
Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by Troublemaker007(m): 8:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
The guy’s name alone carry weight. Auntie u try
Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by shejane: 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2017
Fat girls are getting married these days.

My thought
Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by Timhigher(m): 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2017
TheHistorian:
u see life in d mirror
Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by DirtyGold: 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2017
Well, good for em both and wishing them hml

What's tha business?

1 Like

Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by DRJECKYLL(m): 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2017
I am the type to try clothes on at the store, see that it is perfect, discard it and buy the exact unworn copy. So you wear this one for 8 years and could not find the newer fresher younger version. He is a better man than me

2 Likes

Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by forreelinc(m): 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
9jakohai:

Someone is jealous.
Envy does you no good.
Sacrilege!!! stop giving jealousy a bad name
Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by Innodon(m): 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
Truly Lord of the rings
Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by AlvanT(m): 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
booqee:
A for Apple.. B for Ball bah cool
Yea C, D, E for Calm Damn Egbon grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Don't Mind Having A Sugar Daddy" -Nigerian Girl In Hijab Says On FB (photos) / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences / Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.