Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Nigerian Husbands Abroad Are More Domesticated Than Those Back Home - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Husbands Abroad Are More Domesticated Than Those Back Home (3087 Views)

Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics / The Awkward Truth About Nigerian Husbands.. / Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Husbands Abroad Are More Domesticated Than Those Back Home by MrCrackles(m): 11:37pm On Oct 31, 2008
true!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Husbands Abroad Are More Domesticated Than Those Back Home by Cayon(f): 11:38pm On Oct 31, 2008
you didn't read my post but you still quoting what i wrote.  anyway, who are the ladies facing opposition and adversity? give names and i'll advise

Peace
Pap:

@ Cayon
Your post was too long.I didn't read through it.
But instead of glorifying your internet achievements here, why don't you offer some real time suggestions to the ladies who are facing opposition and adversity.

No write-ups please.
Cheers and God Bless.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Husbands Abroad Are More Domesticated Than Those Back Home by kunbam(m): 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2008
this is not totally true, everything boils down to who you marry.guys back home take care of their families too,they help and do chores,but you have to put culture and environment to play.here guys help,lets put it at 80%,i know guys who spent more time messing around than been there for their spouses.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Husbands Abroad Are More Domesticated Than Those Back Home by AlphaTaikun: 9:37am On Oct 04, 2022
damiso:
I just replied to a post about a really cool husband who takes a very active part in the raising of his children.I think its really nice when a man chips in to help his wife around the house both with the kids and also with household chores.But i have noticed that the naija husbands that live abroad are more prone to this attitude than their brothers back home.

I have noticed over the years when i used to stay over with couples abroad,you find the husband seeing nothing wrong in cooking,cleaning doing the laundry and even bathing for and feeding the kids.But those ones at home just carry on as if the woman is superwoman(my father and most of the males in my family are guilty of this).

I guess it's the enviroment and  maybe the fact that domestic helps cost an arm and a leg. wink wink
I have decided that if my hubby refuses to help me with the kids,we will get an aupair
which HE would have to pay for(to be fair sha he does help around the house now,at least far better than my Dad)Gosh my father is one example of someone i never wanted to marry when it comes to domestics, HAA the man is or should i say was a DISASTER.
Bump.

Whaaaaat?

Lol... Females think of themselves as fantastic undercover schemers.
*smirk*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Bad To Reveal Your Salary Package To Your Spouse / How Much Feeding Allowance Is Sufficient For A Family Of Five / Spare The Rod And Spoil The Child. Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.