Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny (76717 Views)

A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance / My Destiny / Conflicted Destiny, Chronicle Of A Natural Born Warrior. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Bhummieluv(f): 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
cry cry cry
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
Continuation.

What would Richard do? She didn't know him really but she could read it in him that he was about to do something annoying. Richard on the other hand didn't know how to start with himself. He had been thinking if he should stab himself or maybe drink something poisonous.

"Christie! Oh no!" He wept more as he stared at her picture and made up his mind. "Why would I fear death? That man they call God too is a wicked man, even if I kill myself or he kills me, I'll still surely die. Christie, wait, we are going to see that man together." He said as he rushed to his feet and ran to the kitchen. "Stabbing myself is the quickest way." He nodded as he picked up the knife as stared at it for a while.

He didn't know how to apply it, death too isn't that easy, is it? He placed it on his neck and shook his head continuously, that would be a very bad place to die. He remembered the smiles on her sister's face, the tears, the affable characters and words of advice. "Christie!" He shouted and stabbed his belly and went down instantly.

"Boss, it's done already." Lawrence's guys approached him, smiling.

Lawrence's eyes widened as he stared at them. That wasn't enough, he had to stand up from the exhilaration reclining sofa in the living room. "Are you serious? Are you guys real?" He asked as fast as he could to express his utmost surprise and happiness.

"Yes sir, she has sent her address."

"That can't be real, I don't... just like that? Thank God for this diary!" He grinned.

"It seems they were so close when they were in school, she was fluent with us. But one thing is about the voice, she didn't recognize the voice but I think her ecstasy has caused this."

"That's her own business, the only thing is just that mission accomplished! Then, we move to stage two." He grinned for a while and ended the grin with a frown. "We have to get to the study, I have some plans to work out. The work must start as early as possible." He shook his head continuously.

"But Boss, that girl... she must not live too." One of them said.

"None of them will live, by the time I'm through with them." He laughed monstrously.

"I see trouble." Pemisire said as she peeped through the gate. She didn't know what to do, she was short of ideas at that time. "God, why?" She hissed dryly and sighed.

She rushed back to the junction and mounted on a motorcycle as quick as she could. She wasn't familiar with that place but knew the motorcyclist would locate the hospital again. Immediately she rushed down from the motorcycle and paid he driver, she ran inside the hospital to check on the Doctor if she could be of help.

She hadn't met Uche and Jay so she didn't know how to approach them until the Doctor got the guys and took her along to get Richard from the house.

Pemisire was sweating. She was wondering how it happened, it was just like twenty four hours that she met Richard already and now she was running around to save him.

Jay and Uche rushed inside the house as Pemisire stood by the gate and watched until she heard the guys shout. She was filled with tension instantly, what was going on?

She was still wondering until the guys brought Richard out of the house, all panting and crying along. "What?" She asked them, the rate of her pulse was on a very high speed. "He stabbed himself.. just get that gate opened."

"Stabbed?" Pemisire rushed to the gate but couldn't get how it was being opened. Uche joined her and opened the gate.

They flew to the hospital.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by labaski(f): 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
ftc,,, na wa for ds Richard ooo..suicide shows cowardice and not bravery nah....e wan kill hinself..mk e die nah...mtchew!!
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Trypa(f): 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
Richard na wa oo bt it's really painful to c d one u love die in pain pity him sha

Temi nice one wish u more wisdom n strenght to kEep d gud writing k?
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Beckytee(f): 1:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
Y are u killing everybody na namesake? Op u won't kill pemisire and d mumu called helen o. Weldon boss
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by hassan85(m): 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2014
kai Richard is taking ds too harshly haba to ds extreme?? it's toomuch an emotional way of showing disappointment and frustration na... it's too much..
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by odunayo92: 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
Nice one t-dan, kip it going d Lord is ur strength but notin must happen to pemisire oooo, daz all
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by D9ty7(m): 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
Are you a fan of stories that reflect family life and scandals. THE WEB is one of such stories. Written by Candy.
This is the story of two women whose lives are interwoven in ways
they can't even imagine...a story of desperation and survival at
dangerous costs.
This is the link.... https://www.nairaland.com/1902597/web...
Read and you won't be disappointed.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by datguru: 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
story for the gods
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
Congrats on FP boss
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by godsveryown(f): 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
Gamesound: We're back 4 the BEST,,,, sips my zobo
and kuli kuli
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Joshuadon: 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
am confused, wat happening here................dis just bounced into frontpage
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by wolexino(m): 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
yay! T.dan on FP congratz bro
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by AdeniyiA(m): 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
Divepen:
You are in the spirit...
Let's **Wented**
hope u're *wenting* well sha? cheesy
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
Story continuation.

PEMISIRE.

This same day, he lost his sister, he had an accident and even his job. He hasn't recovered from the shock of the accident when he got to know his sister has kicked the bucket too. I am quite sure he was discombobulated by the sadness, loosing a sister, hopeless. I believe when there is life, there is hope.But, no matter what happens, you must give thanks. Anaemia is baleful, kidney failure is very revolting too! He's the awesome one, isn't he? I pray you uphold the one you sent me to, I'm sure you sent me to this guy, I am sure!"

Pemisire tilted her head, thinking as she sat at the waiting room. She remembered the little time she spent with Christiana before he sudden death. It was still like a shock to her too, wondering how she could just die when a donor showed up. Her head was aching her already, she couldn't tell if her stomach was aching her or if she was hungry.

Doctor Martins who had been attending to Richard walked out and called them into his own office to tell them about the latest development. "Did you say he stabbed himself?" He asked them.

"Yes, he did." Jay replied.

"His situation is not really a challenging one but i pray nothing has happened to his Vasculature, solid organs and hollow viscus." He rested his back and swiveled the chair a bit.

"What's all these about? Doctor, don't tell me Richard won't.."

"No!" Doctor cut in instantly. "He's going to be fine but we have to get him operated. At first, this can lead to a term called peritonitis where stomach acids and bile will poison the system.

...continues.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
AdeniyiA:
hope u're *wenting* well sha? cheesy
LOL! Hey bro..!
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
wolexino: yay! T.dan on FP congratz bro
smiley Thanks Wole.

1 Like

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
Joshuadon: am confused, wat happening here................dis just bounced into frontpage
A story, just keep reading sir.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Gideon9947: 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
The suspense is killing sombody here o,mr Tdan,i wish lawrence did nt get pemisire or d case with her
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by ZUBY77(m): 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
Nice work.
Writing is a time consuming work.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by henryo1(m): 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
Money making online can never be easier than when lay your hands on resourceful reports guides that shows you exactly how to pick money while you sleep online just at the comfort of your home.....
You must have spent years searching and surfing he internet...you might have even met so many scamers online who promised you heaven and earth about how you can put one naira and win or make 1 million overnight....it doesn't really work that way....
All you need is the right report that tells you exactly what to do to really make legit money only and you can get these reports by just signing up here...http:///qqrWhh
There are just very few spots remaining so do well by reserving yours here fast!!!!!!!!..../1qTAc8e
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by myndd(m): 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
T DAN shea u b medical student ni,love d research u put into ur work
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Trypa(f): 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ore mi nice update bt it was sure too short bt twale for u oo ;DOre mi nice update bt it was sure too short bt twale for u oo

1 Like

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Eniqurl(f): 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
chai! Everitin z complicated.....followinq.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by olamidey3(m): 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
the story is full of suspense... I'm concern about Pemisire safety
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by uchebest2006(m): 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
Discombobulated means disconcert or confuse; upset; frustrate.
Example: "The speaker was completely discombobulated by the hecklers"!!!
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Onemansquad(m): 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
Bros jst go and open hospital u 2 mch
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by pricelesslove(f): 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
Finally i have caught up with you guys. but Oga Temetope why nah... why u make me cry like this. btw well done the lord is ur strength .
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by horlah1(f): 11:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
So sorry abt christie n richy's case
T.dan weldone,dis story is getting hyper interesting....
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:15am On Sep 21, 2014
Continuation.

The anaesthesia has been done on Richard already, so, the Doctor had started planning on the exploratory surgery laprotomy. He had discussed with his friends and Pemisire already about the internal bleeding he had. "Just pay sixty thousand for the surgery. The earlier the batter because it's a punctured wound and his anterior fascia is penetrated already."

"Anterior? Anyways, we'll go pay the money right now, but please take care of him." Uche stood up.

"Sure, he will be well taken care of. But, I don't want you to be afraid and you guys, he's going to need blood." He giggled.

"Blood? We aren't in the same blood group. Has he lost so much blood?" Jay asked.

"The one he will loose during the course of the operation and the one he has lost earlier is enough for him to need. So, you people aren't fit to donate then." He said.

"What's his blood group? I think I can be of help there." Pemisire chimed in.

"Richard bleeped up! I never knew he had gone, why would he stab himself? He wanted to die too, will that bring back his sister?" Jay complained.

"I can't blame that guy. You aren't going through a quater of what he is, are you?" Uche questioned.

"Please Jay, spare me all that. After leaving the office, don't I get bothered about him and his sister?" Jay hissed.

"What is this one saying? Were you neglected by your parents or were you sacked at your place of work? Come! Have you ever tried carrying it as a burden and see if you wouldn't drown? Guy! When frustration gets to a stage, you have no choice than to cross over."

Jay sighed. "Anyways, I have heard you. But come to think of it, are their parents for real?" Jay asked.

Uche sniggered. "How would I know? Na me born am?"

"Real parents can't do what they've done, I'm really sure!" He hissed.

"Anyhow, but they are really insane, i mean really crazy! I can't imagine my parents doing that to me, even if they aren't their parents, they shouldn't turn their backs at them!"

"Oooh! Now you can feel a little of what Richard's feeling too right? That is just itty-bitty to what he feels or should better be said as what he felt during his sister's health. Guy, e no easy ooh."

Jay sighed.

The operation would start by evening and Pemisire had donated her blood to be used immediately after the operation. She was tired already and still felt she had to stay to know how far with Richard. She had been brewing on how to contact Helen until it dropped in her mind that she could use Uche or Jay's mobile phone to call her and get her informed about the problems.

She was a strong lady. Surviving that way after loosing her father and twin sister wasn't an easy thing but she had to shoulder all the pains and tribulations up to that stage. She also been cogitating on how Lawrence could get her, she had no idea, none on th way except the diary. Her own believe had been that she had nothing that could be used to trace her in the dairy, so she had no problem.

The operation soon started by 8pm, Pemisire was with Richard's friends, all seated, praying to hear a good news.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (40) (Reply)

These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend / Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 / The Love Grotto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.