Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,418 members, 7,830,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny - Literature (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny (76829 Views)

A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance / My Destiny / Conflicted Destiny, Chronicle Of A Natural Born Warrior. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
Update coming soon.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by MissSlimbody(f): 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
...Getting scared already.

T.dan, let nothing happen 2 Pemisire n Helen o
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by samsondavid(m): 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
Boss Tee.. am speechless.

more ink to da pen

#Following
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by seunviju(f): 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
T-dan no do erekere again o.Thanks for the update
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Flakeey(f): 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
cry cry cry cry cry cry

oh noooooo!!!
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by BestInDeeWorld: 2:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
Chai, dis silly Helen don carry Pemisire enter one chance. May God save dem ooooo
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by morhtunrahyoh(f): 2:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
Pemiseire pls run 4rm dat house o
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
CHAPTER FIVE.

Pemisire walked into the hospital,
dressed in a simple brown gown and her pair of sandals. Her hair, though undone but was neatly packed, her face was a little oily and her legs too. She greeted the nurses at the reception and few Doctors before she checked the waiting room for Uche and Jay.

She smiled on seeing only Jay on seat and approached him. "Good morning."

Jay  stood up and grinned. "Good morning, how was your night?" He asked.

Pemisire blinked. "Short. Thanks for yesterday, God bless you."

"I should be the one prostrating and thanking you." Jay grinned.

"I see." She chuckled. "So what of Richard?" She asked.

"He's fine, he's been expecting your arrival to thank you for the support. But, he's just been down in tears again because of his sister." He replied.

"Really? It isn't easy though, has he eaten?" She asked sitting down.

"He said he wasn't going to eat. Even the Doctors came and told him he must eat but he refused." Jay replied.

"I brought... food." Pemisire drawled.

"See you!" Jay laughed. "I'm sure he is not going to eat it." He concluded, still laughing.

"Who told you? I'm sure he will eat." She smiled.

"Hmmn... if he takes the food from you, then I'll have no choice tan to call you the names I called yesterday." He grinned.

"Call me even worst ones, they are okay by me." She stood, smiling. "Can I see him?" She asked Jay.

"Sure, let me lead you." Jay stood and led the way.

"Summon the two other guys, there's going to be a meeting this afternoon concerning our move to Ibadan." Lawrence told his guys.

"Alright boss, done already." The guys chorused.

"The operation can't be done in the night, it has to be in a broad day light." He added.

"I have been thinking we are going to appear there as thieves and take away the attaché case, so, why the daylight, boss?"

"What if the attaché case is not inside the house? I think we have to all think together, that's why I want every hand on desk."

"No problem, done already." The guys walked out.

"Hey, Rich." Pemisire smiled in.

Richard turned his head to rhe direction and smiled faintly. Though he wasn't crying, but his face was wet and it was glaring he just concluded a phase to mourning. Pemisire noticed immediately she entered and sighed.

Richard was happy to see her too. It was marvellous to have her by his side just like that. He had been thinking too that he shouldn't die because he still had a lot to do on earth, after killing his parents, he then might die.

"Good morning the unknown." He said.

"Now you're greeting me and I'm sure you just finished crying. How are you?" She asked.

"I'm better. I really appreciate you for your help, God bless you." He said.

"God?" Jay chimed in, wondering if he heard the correct thing. "Did you just mention God?" He asked.

Richard smiled. "Don't mind me and that man."

Pemisire and Jay laughed. "I told you not to call him that man again." She cautioned.

"He is still that man until I know the reason why he made my sister go through that much pains and trials. Thanks for saving my life." He added.

"Hmmn... do you know you can't question him? By the way, your friends saved your life."

"I thank you all. God still owe me a lot of explanations, a whole lot!"

"Foolish guy." Jay chimed in again.

Pemisire laughed. "Anyways, I heard you haven't eaten." She said.

"He hasn't laughed too until he saw you, I said it, you are cherubic."

Pemisire smiled. "I am not, I don't think I worth that word." She told Jay and faced Richard back. "I brought you food because you must eat." She said.

"Who... who are you?" Richard asked slowly, looking into her eyes.

"You forget things easily, I am the unknown." Pemisire replied almost immediately and grinned.

Richard smiled too. "I don't know the kind of person you are. I think God purposely sent you to me." He said.

Jay cleared his throat to get their attentions. "Mr man, wetin you dey talk?"

Pemisire laughed. "Just sit and eat." Pemisire replied.

"Then he will have to sit on this wheel chair." Doctor Martins smiled in.

"Good morning Doctor." Pemisire bowed.

"Yes, strong lady." He replied stretching his hand forward for a shake. He stopped the wheel chair beside Richard's bed. "This will be your help till you are really fit." He told Richard.

"Wheel chair?" Jay asked.

"Yes." Doctor replied. "Will you eat now?" Doctor asked him.

"Yes." Richard replied.

"Bad guy!" Jay laughed.

Pemisire chortled.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Trypa(f): 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
Temi temi temi ore mi my one n only u are d boss
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Trypa(f): 3:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
Temi temi temi ore mi my one n only u are d boss ;DTemi temi temi ore mi my one n only u are d boss
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by morhtunrahyoh(f): 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
Pls d next episode getting more intrestine keep it up ops
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Cindydearie(f): 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
Wow! Loving dis story d more. Tdan u r d best
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by codedbaby(f): 4:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
T. DAN MOREEEEEEEEEEE PLESSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by mamarazi(f): 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
T.dannnnn nice one,so sorry for richard lost,did nt even realise wen i started crying....GOD pls protect pemisire....more MB to your fone...
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Flakeey(f): 5:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
I like this update grin

tnx for the update oga Topey
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Hameenat94(f): 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: Hmmn.. it depends on the kind of friendship the two laides made with Michael in tertiary institution, as painted, they were so close which means she fell easily

The only P z concerning the voice she couldn't decode, perhaps she was overwhelmed with ecstasy.
aiit... Ride on dear

1 Like

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Tannie(f): 6:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ghostmode deactivated grin

T.dan well done oh. Take 1crate of malt for my head.

Ghost mode activated #still following
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
I'm sorry I can't reply all comments because of this rubbish subscription P, I should be able to drop another update tonight. Update loading.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by lanjum(f): 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
Can't wait for the update. Thanks Temitopedaniel
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Onemansquad(m): 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: I'm sorry I can't reply all comments because of this rubbish subscription P, I should be able to drop another update tonight. Update loading.
No P bro jst kip da updates flowing
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Hameenat94(f): 7:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
*angles my head* sensing something btw Richie nd Pemisire already... As for Lawrence, i jst pray his greed kills him
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
Continuation.

It was two hours after, the guys summoned had gotten to the room where the secret meeting would be held. Not quite long after their arrival, Lawrence walked into the room and greeted them all.

That must be one of the reasons that made him send his wife and two children abroad while he remained in Nigeria. He looked serious as he stood before them all and removed his gold-rimmed glasses on the table before him. If meeting the guys and working hard would make him get the attaché case, he was really ready to be patient. "Get everything set." He told one of his guys that headed to the laptop and punched some buttons.

Pemisire's photograph was projected on the screen after the guy finished with the work on the laptop. "This picture was gotten from her profile pictures on Facebook." Lawrence said and pressed his lips together after.

He was silent for a while before he continued. "To start with, the lady that sent us the address is a very close friend of the lady in question. The house is located at No 4, Omolayo Estate in Oyo State."

He continued discussing with them until he picked up a marker and went to the white board. He made a point there and termed it Helen's place, he made another point there as an uncompleted mighty duplex and made the roads where they were meant to be. "From a reliable source, this can be pictured as the estate where her house is. Another thing is that the house is a rented apartment but we don't know the room for now. I hope you guys understand all I have been explaining?" He asked as he walked back to the table and dropped the marker.

"Yes boss." The chorused.

"The main reason why I am doing all these is because I want everything to be done neatly. I don't anything to be traced back to me at all." He said.

"Yes boss." They replied him.

"Now, let's get to businsss. From the look of things, I don't think our mission is inside that rented apartment. A place where she must have hidden it might be the uncompleted building." He said.

One of the guys stood up. "I don't think so, and, is the uncompleted building on hold or are labourers still working there?" He asked.

"No, it's been on hold for a while so I think she might have kept it there." He replied.

"I don't think so, she must have kept it in a more secured place. And, she is new there, don't you think the case might be with someone she trusts so much?"

"No. Her father didn't make her and her twin sister mix with his own family and that of her mother. I don't think she has anyone apart from Helen."

"Alright." The guy replied and sat down.

"So, when do we go?" He asked his guys.

There was a brief silence.

"When will he be discharged?" Jay asked the Doctor.

"Anytime soon. I want him to respond to treatment well before letting him go for a while then he returns for us to complete the post operation." He replied.

"Alright." Jay replied.

"I have eaten enough." Richard said as he closed the flask.

"I thought you were going to finish the food, glutton." Jay said, smiling.

Pemisire laughed. "You are really funny!"

"Should you be saying that? Instead of you to be caring, foolish boy." Richard said.

"So, what should I have said?" Jay hissed.

"A weldone should suffice." He replied, smiling.

"Weldone? Na which job you come do?" Jay laughed.

Richard frowned now. A moment when he tried to be cheerful but his sister's death would make him go down again. "How do we bury her." He asked, ready to start crying.

"Richard! Just rest, I'll go and check on Doctor Kate now." Pemisire said.

"Just don't start thinking, remember you have to rest and put your mind at peace because you just concluded a surgery." Doctor Martins told Richard. "Let's move him back to the bed." He added, taking to Jay.

"No, I'd prefer if you allow me go there to check on my sister." He started crying.

"No! You can't be going around now and besides you really need to rest!" Jay affirmed.

"Rest? Jay, I want to see her!" He shouted.

"You can't shout! Your internal organs need to rest for the wound to heal as quick as possible. Please, just sleep." Doctor Martins said.

"Doctor, I want to see Christiana." He said again.

"I think I should confess now, I spoke with Doctor Kate earlier, she.. she has been taken to the..mortuary." Jay stammered.

"No!" Pemisire squinted her face.

"Christie!" Richard bellowed.

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hameenat94: *angles my head* sensing something btw Richie nd Pemisire already... As for Lawrence, i jst pray his greed kills him
Lol...! I do so.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
Onemansquad:
No P bro jst kip da updates flowing
Thanks bro.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
lanjum: Can't wait for the update. Thanks Temitopedaniel
You're welcome Iamjum. Thanks for reading, thanks for d comment.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
Tannie: Ghostmode deactivated grin

T.dan well done oh. Take 1crate of malt for my head.

Ghost mode activated #still following
Make u deactivate dar GM abeg ooh.. grin
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
Flakeey: I like this update grin

tnx for the update oga Topey
U.W.C Thanks flakeey.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
codedbaby: T. DAN MOREEEEEEEEEEE PLESSSSSSSSSSSSS
Bobless... wink
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
Trypa: Temi temi temi ore mi my one n only u are d boss ;DTemi temi temi ore mi my one n only u are d boss
Thanks Trypa. cheesy
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
morhtunrahyoh: Pls d next episode getting more intrestine keep it up ops
Thanks dear. I appreciate this.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by PrinceAdepoju(m): 8:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
Well done, T.Dan.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
samsondavid: Boss Tee.. am speechless.

more ink to da pen

#Following
Oga Samson!! thanks boss.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (40) (Reply)

These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend / Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 / The Love Grotto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.