Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,940 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny (76584 Views)

A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance / My Destiny / Conflicted Destiny, Chronicle Of A Natural Born Warrior. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 05, 2014
gosh m late..want to be d 1st to comment.. Bt sam took it.. Following tho
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 05, 2014
following 100%
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:28am On Sep 05, 2014

When the perishable puts on the
imperishable, and the mortal puts on immortality, then shall come to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in victory.” “O death, where is your victory? O death,
where is your sting?” The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 15:54-57

ACKNOWLEDGMENT

Firstly, To the creator of heaven and earth. He deserves the thanksgiving for making it possible for me to write for him again. I pray this story will encourage everyone who reads it.

Best Parents!
Best sister that introduced me to Nairaland,

Those who encouraged me and made me believe in myself- NANCYDEARIE, TIPIFLEXY, LOGODWHIZ, PRINCEADEPOJU, THEPATRIOT, SAMSONDAVID, HAMEENAT94, CRAZO and many more! I love you guys! U 're the best!

To the one who shook nairaland and made me think twice- Audrey Timms, my dearest aunty abi na sister... grin

My NL boo- Vonn- taught me how to read from great writers. A writer too... u 're going places!

All fans, those who cared during my absence, if I start mentioning names...

THANK you, God bless.

DEDICATION

To him who cares, inspires and gave me the talent. My father, best friend, almighty, King of all Kings. I hail SIR!

SPECIAL DEDICATION

To KingzPen, I'm short of words to describe that brother. He's awesome! Should I call him a... I don't even know! During my off, he'd give me impromptu essays, we worked together, we did things together! He's the best! IZZY!!!! Love u bro. He's also a writer, check out his ON THE RUN and you will know Jesus is lord!

Note... this is not for writing sake! whenever I want to get dz work published these things won't change.

Cares,

-TEMITOPE DANIEL-

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:35am On Sep 05, 2014
yettybaby112: following 100%
Dearest sis!!!!!! Welcome!

1 Like

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:38am On Sep 05, 2014
hayurmidey: gosh m late..want to be d 1st to comment.. Bt sam took it.. Following tho
Eyha! Maybe next time.... lol... welcome haywai!
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by KingzPen(m): 11:39am On Sep 05, 2014
Goose bumps as tall as mountains formed on ma body as I read the special dedication... Awwwwww... So so nice of you Boss, so short of words at the moment... I believe in you... You are going places...

ECSTASY!!!

1 Like

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by labaski(f): 11:43am On Sep 05, 2014
following..but t.dan, wats gonna happen to 'My Crony'?
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 05, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: Eyha! Maybe next time.... lol... welcome haywai!
bro u dey mock me abi:-). ;-) nxt tym sha
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 05, 2014
i tink say bro temi don receive large pay, abi he win lottery.. Cos he jst dey grin nd laugh in most of his comment on dis thread. ;-)
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 12:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
hayurmidey: i tink say bro temi don receive large pay, abi he win lottery.. Cos he jst dey grin nd laugh in most of his comment on dis thread. ;-)
gringrin gringrin grin gringrin

UPDATE COMING IN SOME HOURS TIME.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by samsondavid(m): 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2014
Front seat tfinx.

Boss Tee. pls drop da bomb. am anxiously waiting for it.

#Following 110%#
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 12:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
KingzPen: Goose bumps as tall as mountains formed on ma body as I read the special dedication... Awwwwww... So so nice of you Boss, so short of words at the moment... I believe in you... You are going places...

ECSTASY!!!

Thanks bro... one-in-a-million

IZZY!!!
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 12:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
samsondavid: Front seat tfinx.

Boss Tee. pls drop da bomb. am anxiously waiting for it.

#Following 110%#
SOON... Lol... Oga Samson!
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
labaski: following..but t.dan, wats gonna happen to 'My Crony'?
RECONSTRUCTION.

I'll start reconstructing all ma stories soon for dem to be placed on ma blog and for them to make more sense... this is jex to keep many ppl known that iyam still around... and d inspiration*****

Thanks Labaski!

Tee.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by samsondavid(m): 12:23pm On Sep 05, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: SOON... Lol... Oga Samson!

grin.

My body dey do MI yori yori.

Any1 that has same feeling lyk mine. should quote o. # No strings attached.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Lakeshizu(m): 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
I know the Secret!!!
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Lakeshizu(m): 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2014
samsondavid:

grin.

My body dey do MI yori yori.

Any1 that has same feeling lyk mine. should quote o. # No strings attached.

OYO for U tongue
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by samsondavid(m): 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
Lakeshizu: OYO for U tongue

lyk seriously. what does it mean?
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Tipiflexy(m): 12:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
Following........
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by swtangeljones(f): 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
Welcome Back Temmy..........D Lord is ur Strength! Sitting bak abeg make o na serve me drink o, bar ma where u dey?
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:52pm On Sep 05, 2014
CRITICISMS WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED, THANKS FOR THE LOVE, HAPPY READING!

→ONE←

*CHRISTIANA*

I'm spooked and afraid of this trial. It has gotten to this stage that I have to be prayerful and watchful. The end is near and might come in anytime. This is such an imperilling situation that makes me sad, even annoyed at times. Should I say my parents were benighted or what? This is hilarious! They were still unrepentant after Richie spoke with them, they weren't impelled. It seems they did it on purpose.

I'm now familiar with Doctor Esther and Doctor Kate, they are my best friends after Stephanie. They've always told me to relax, all would be fine, they've been marvelous and interesting to be with. But, would all really be well?

I can't give any guy my heart because I might die, and wouldn't want to cause him a broken or shattered heart. I hate seeing Stephanie up and doing just to keep me lively, I hate seeing tears in Richard's eyes, I hate it when there's no peace of mind just because of me, I also wish to be free like everyone! I wish to be free! I wish to be able to last for six months or beyond without being rushed to the hospital, I... I also.. want.. j... joy!

"There's no God!" Richard clouted the dressing mirror before him and kept his fist still on the shattered mirror that was left behind.

He went down on his kneels and tears ran down his cheeks. Uche and Jay rushed into the room and met him on the floor. His left hand had started bleeding as he wept bitterly on his kneels. "This is too much for me to bear! It is!" He made a vehement outcry and laid on the floor.

Uche and Jay stood close to each other and some steps away from Richard. The two gazed at each other continuously. They were becoming tired of Richard's rambunctiousness, it seemed his emotion had taken over him finally. "I don't like this, Richard. I don't!" Uche scowled.

Richard raised his head slowly and fixed his eyes on Uche, just like a collector fixes his insect with formalin. "I don't like it likewise, I don't want this to happen too. The more I remember God, I get mad!" He snorted.

"What on earth makes you run mad whenever you remember God? Do you know you're making me annoyed and even pissed off?" Jay spoke slowly.

"Did I even mention God? Is there God at all? There's definitely no God! None!" He tried to push himself up but his left hand couldn't help. He fell back on the floor and swallowed. "God is wicked, that is if his existence is real."

"Just because of this trial?" Uche smiled faintly and took few steps to him up. He helped him up while Jay was fixed on the same spot and watched them.

"You are wrong, Uche." He said and struggled to gain a stand. He looked into his eyes for seconds and looked at his blood-stained hand then continued. "God is just partial." He said softly and closed his eyes as tears fell.

"Richard, watch your mouth!" Jay rebuffed.

Richard looked at Jay with a grimace and went on his kneels again. "This is so unbearable, it is so sad. I wonder how she's been managing, I fear death! She might die!" He burst into tears again.

Jay then walked to Richard and ruffled his hair. "Stop this man, we have to get this wound treated now." He told him.

Richard gave a soft chuckle and looked at his hand. "Why should it be protected? Let me die!" He shrieked.

Uche sniggered. "Is this how you wish to die? You couldn't visit the kitchen to use a knife on yourself or even drink Dettol antiseptic, you should have perfected those ones before screaming."

Richard was breathing heavily. He stood up and bit his lower lip. "It's time to ramble." He said as he made the move to walk out.

Uche drew him back and looked into his eyes. "Let's get this laceration dressed and we then go to the club."

"Club? Bar section? You know I don't follow you guys, you should know I hate drinking." He scoffed.

"Just to drink away your sorrows, if you don't wish to drink, you should remain in the house. Don't make an aimless ramble on a winding course!"

"In this house, I might do what you suggested earlier on. I think you guys can go, lock me up in the house." He smiled for some seconds and continued. "Don't worry, I won't die anyhow, I mean I won't die in a rough way. You will meet a neat and well dressed corpse in the living room."

Jay laughed. "This guy still dey craze! E be like say you don dey drink the drink wey you talk say you no want?"

Uche faced Jay. "Should we not go?"

"Why won't we go? I've been sleepless throughout the week because I've not been able to set my eyes on the beautiful lady for seven days now."

Richard hissed and walked into the bathroom to clean his hand and take a cold shower. Uche stood by the door, he wished he could monitor him more than that. He knew it had been tough on Richard, he had always felt for his sister who could die anytime.

He took a deep breath and sat on Richard's bed when he discovered that he had just entered into the bathroom to bath, not to follow his deadly suggestions. If he were in his shoes, he might have done what he suggested so as to terminate his life soon. Really, of what importance is life when it cannot be lived gleefully? Richard had mostly been boisterous, was he really to be blamed?

His enthusiasm had gone down the drain. He hardly smiled. A month wouldn't end without rushing Christiana to the hospital. It was irksome! It was very revolting! Richard had a strong aversion for it. He did mostly stare at his sister in the hospital bed and both would be weeping. It was such a jeopardizing situation.

"Guys, go and get ready. I think I should follow you today." Richard said as he stepped out of the bathroom in towel.

"You want to follow us?" Uche's eyes widened.

"Yes, go and get dressed." He stared at him.

Uche and Jay smiled. It was incredulous, wasn't it? They never knew Richie would concur. It was at least better for him that way, rather than meandering. The two dashed out of the room, it seemed the friday would be great.

----------------------

"Having two graduates is what I have always wanted, I thank God you guys  concluded everything well." Davies smiled and sipped from the mist-covered glass of wine in his right hand.

Pemisire plopped down the cushion and gave a long breath. "Dad! It wasn't an easy thing, all the same, a man's..."

"-destiny" Pemisayo concluded it for her. She grinned as she shook her head wondering the kind of twin sister she had. Everyone knew her with those words- a man's destiny.

Pemisayo rested her back on the chocolate-brown sofa with flared arms. Resting her back couldn't make her legs touch the the white terracotta tile in the living room which ties the interior to the exterior, practical and easy-to-clean type. She had to place her legs on the black glassy stool which was dazzling lustrous due to it's reflectivity, caused by the eye-dimming illumination from the wall sconces whose sources were concealed.

The living room was a big one with an orange curtain round the windows and a 49inch LCD TV mounted to the wall, located about a foot below ceiling. It had two wall mounted shelves directly below the TV, two glass coffee tables with metal framing and two more lamps and leather recliner. As big as the house was, there was no derelict part in it.

Pemisayo stared at her twin sister- Pemisire and beamed. She was clad in a black gown whose fabric was sequenced elegantly. She looked smart and beautiful in the dress. "Your nickname." She smiled.

"It's the reality, if you guys don't know." She replied and licked her lower lip, she smiled and tweaked her nose. "A man's destiny will surely get him what it has in stock, either good or bad. I think the prayer should be - God should help us change anything bad in our destinies to good one." She added.

"But in a man's destiny, there are some things that might look somewhat bad but they just look that way just to get the man to his or her promise land, they are good qualities." Davies chimed in as he dropped the wine glass on the stool before him and pressed his lips together.

"Anyhow, I just know a man's destiny can't be changed." Pemisire sprung to her feet. "I guess I have to ease myself." She said as she dusted her skirt. As she stood, she was five feet, seven inches tall, dressed in a v-neck with an oval button which had a design of love on it. She wore a white skirt designed with flowers, the skirt had blue ruffles at the end and the flowers are light pink with yellow pollen. She also had a white belt at the middle which looked like strip.

Pemisire was elegant and rich in glamour. If words could describe perfection, this would be it. She was not chunky, neither slim, 'average' could be the best word to use on her.

"You and this english of yours... how do you guess you want to ease yourself?" Pemisayo chuckled.

"I've been feeling ill at ease for a while, I think it's high time I urinated." She smiled and walked in.

She walked slowly as she pressed buttons on her handheld until she flung the door open and yawned. It was late already, she was tired due to the stress she had that day. She had to dance with her friends at the get-together party for hours. After she had eased herself, she picked up her dairy and wrote something inside it.

She sat on her Queen-sized soft-side bed and drooped the dairy on it. The room was a not too big, it had richly coloured tapestries on the wall, fuzzy black accent pillows with leopard and tiger rugs and a pink silk canopy. The room was painted pink, floor to ceiling with two shelves in it. One of the shelves had books of various types- novels, diaries and some other textbooks while the other was the home of DVDs. There were also one white acoustic guitar, a nylon guitar and an electric one that all inclined against the shelves.

The room also had a flat panel  television with two black speakers at the front. The dresser held the personal undergarments and unmentionable. The room had a centered traditional chandelier with a trasitional close-to-ceiling fixture that produced the basic illumination and created a welcoming atmosphere. The air conditioner and the window was blacked out.

She sprawled on the bed when the door to her room screeched open. She dropped her phone and sat up. "Dad." She called and smiled chivalrously.

Davies walked in with an attaché case which was a box-style case made of leather, scrunched over a hinged frame that opens into two compartments. "Daughter, I've come here because I think you can be trusted." He said and sat beside her.

"Trust?" She repeated as she squinted her face. She wasn't sure of what trust meant at that particular time. She knew Lawrence- his friend whom he trusted so much, she wondered if he had been sold down the river by his friend, to make him come to her. Wasn't she to be trusted before? Since her mother died of cancer, Davies had no other person who he did confine in but Lawrence, was there any skirmish?

"Yes." He smiled and dropped the attaché case on the floor. "Mart said he's going to die soon." He stopped abruptly and swooshed out a long breath. "He called me today and gave me this." He pointed his index finger at the attaché case on the floor and faced Pemisire. "Promise me you will keep this as a secret, even from your twin sister." He dimmed his eyes and looked more serious.

"I... do Dad." She drawled. Her father's reaction was getting suspicious, what could be in the case that he kept from his friend and even Pemisayo? Though, Pemisire was an easy-going type, she did talk but wasn't a largiloquent type like her sister. All she did do was to admonish people concerning life, she was a serious and Godly lady.

"Good." He smiled and continued as he picked up the case and placed it on his laps. "This attaché case contains Mart's classic documents. He said he insisted that he must be flown back to Nigeria because he was sure to die any moment and wouldn't want his business to collapse. This case contains everything that has to do with all he has all over the world." He was silent for a while before he opened the attaché case.

"According to him, anyone who has this case with him or her is already like him already, a multi-billionaire. He has no child, neither a wife, not even a person to be trusted but me. He told me what he had written in his will, that anyone with the classic documents is entitled to everything he has on earth."

Pemisire's eyes widened. For Davies to have the classic documents, they've sure have caught a big fish. Who didn't know Mart Foods all over Nigeria? It had various branches of the company in sixteen states in Nigeria and was a multi-billionaire. His real name was Michael Matthew and coined the name out of the latter. He had a food-processing companies, construction companies where various raw materials and finished products were been produced like- Mart noodles, Mart sugar, Mart rice and even Mart cement.

"Dad." She called him softly. She was awed by the explanations her father had made and kept breathing heavily. She stared at him without blinking, it was a vital thing that her father just got.

"Now, I'm not sure about my safety." He sniffled. "If anything happens to me, make sure you keep this case as a secret because I see danger on the way. Please Pemisire, know the kind of person you put your trust in, if possible don't trust anyone. I just got to know I've been confining in someone who do not wish me well. From all indications, Lawrence may attack me."

"Dad, stop this joke! He's your friend now."

"I got to know more about him today. He overheard everything Mart told me and when I left Mart's place, he kept staring at this attaché case with me. He looked annoyed and was portend. In case anything happens, make away with this case with your twin sister and keep your identity unleaked because every man on earth, even his lawyer would want to have these documents."

It was eight years already that he had been working at the headquarters of Mart Foods with his best friend- Lawrence. He was a man in his late fifties and a cheerful type.

Pemisire smiled. "Nothing can happen."

"I pray so." He said and closed the attaché case. He handed it over to her and stood up. "I have to leave now so that your sister won't suspect anything."

"But dad, this looks partial. You should have called her along." Pemisire stood carrying the case with her two hands.

"It's not that I'm being paranoid to your sister, the fact that she's garrulous and I know you're reticent." He replied and walked out of the room.

--------------

Richard walked into the bar- a dusky and dank place filled with best friends, lovers or maybe ex-lovers. As he walked in, he amalgamated the smell of drinks and various sweats that outraged his nostrils as he inhaled deeply. As he motioned further, his eyes were already adjusting to the imminent darkness. He turned his head and looked round, he could see seats that had been filled up. He walked with his friends to the empty barstroll in a corner where there were bright spots on the wall, illuminating faces and people in there.

He could then see that it wasn't totally dark, it was his first time. "As usual." Jay said as he smiled at the bartender and sat down.

"As usual?" Richard muttered under his breath and took his seat. He placed his wounded hand on the table and continued looking around the bar, it seemed someone was smoking there. He finally found the lady and shook his head. "I think meandering is far better than all these things." He tapped Uche as he spoke.

"Abeg oh, Richard! Why would you meander? Let's drink and return home, this is the only way you can forget things easily."

"Really? Drinking? All about forgetting all the bad things, right?" He smiled faintly.

"Yes, it will wash down your worries." Jay cooed.

Richard smiled faintly. "Red wine." He told Jay. "And, what's your usual?" He asked.

Jay grinned. "You know say you be small boy, I take gin and tonic."

"He's new in the game.." Uche chimed in, smiling.

"Anyhow." He hissed faintly and smiled.

As he smiled, he looked down and started thinking again. He was muttering in a way no one would hear him, wondering if God really existed. If he did, why would he give some people long life and even prosperity and on the other hand, give some people a short time to live on earth. It was pestiferous! Some people would be filled with mirth, while other people lachyrmose.

He was in a flurry state. He was melancholic. It was usually a thing of great fear whenever he remembered his sister- Christina as an anemic patient. He had heard many people who did eventually die after all the struggles and pains.

He had always asked himself if Christiana wouldn't end hers in the grave. He had head of testimonies likewise, he had heard people who scraped through and made it, but they've just been ten out of a thousand! Would Christiana be part of those that would scrape through it?

He didn't know he had started crying again until he was tapped by Uche. He then raised his head and wiped his tears. He had been served the wine then and his friends had started drinking.

"A skunk can't bite and give off it's scent at a time! Either you drink or be depressed! For God's sake your sister is still alive, she's not dead. You should be happy concerning that, if she sees you like this do you expect her to be happy? You'll even make her sadder because all she's going to be thinking of would be death! Man, be serious!"

Richard sighed. "I believe all is well." He said and started drinking.

They were the three young guys that worked with Maverick Company and had been friends since their tertiary education. The three were employed into the big company and decided to live together.

---------------

....a man's destiny...

Temitope Daniel Abimbola

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
swtangeljones: Welcome Back Temmy..........D Lord is ur Strength! Sitting bak abeg make o na serve me drink o, bar ma where u dey?
Thanks I appreciate!
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
Tipiflexy: Following........
Welcome boss.... jex wanted to beep u tru whatsapp...
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
Lakeshizu: I know the Secret!!!
welcome boss...! where is SALLYCHIZZL?
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2014
Please try to drop a comment, Please! To sit and type isn't easy, appreciate me by dropping a comment. When you do that, it gives me d zeal to perform more.

I beg u in the name of God don't be a silent reader, criticize if any error has been found, Please! Encourage me by dropping a comment.

I beg again, PLEASE!

2 Likes

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by samsondavid(m): 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
Wow!!! Boss Tee. I dey gbadun u

more ink to Ur pen.

1st to comment
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by viexcey(f): 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
I'm here too...carry on!
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by MissSlimbody(f): 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: Please try to drop a comment, Please! To sit and type isn't easy, appreciate me by dropping a comment. When you do that, it gives me d zeal to perform more.

I beg u in the name of God don't be a silent reader, criticize if any error has been found, Please! Encourage me by dropping a comment.

I beg again, PLEASE!

I'm actually a silent reader... cool
but since u said we should comment.

I don comment gringringrin

1 Like

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Babetolux(f): 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
Wow....... U re welcome back boss,u re back for gud nd d best.... Winks
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by KingzPen(m): 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
He has started out... Following you till the end...
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Phikom(m): 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
Here...brb....
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
samsondavid: Wow!!! Boss Tee. I dey gbadun u

more ink to Ur pen.

1st to comment
Thanks Oga Samson, I appreciate this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend / Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 / The Love Grotto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.