Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 (41240 Views)

Ebola: NUT Asks Teachers To Ignore Sept. 22 / Reps Want Sept 22 Schools’ Resumption Date Changed / Ebola: Doctors Reject Sept 22 Schools’ Resumption Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by OnyeEgo1(m): 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2014
MVLOX: I just got informarion now that primary and secondary schools in Nigeria are now to resume on September 22 as against October 13 previously announced.

http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-sets-sept-22-for-schools-resumption/

This pple dem confuse die
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by Fourwinds: 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
Kesmakveli: Unstable government, I thought they said mid october b4 now... Smh
dey were myopic. I wonder if educationist were not in d first meeting. mid October will not favour d scope of subjects syllabi.. mass failure in WAEC was just recorded recently. I'm not against shifting of resuption for schools but date was too far into October

2 Likes

Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by atundeola2020: 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
This is sad news for some school owners who intend not to pay September salary
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by Fourwinds: 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
OgologoDimkpa: Hmm...
Would still prefer the Ocotber resumption.
consider d scope of subjects syllabi
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by room089: 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2014
Why the sudden change again. I'm totally against this. FG should've allowed the Oct. 13th resumption date to stand; where are we rushing to? More cases of ebola are are being unravelled and many people quarantined.
What has FG really achieved in this extra weeks the children stayed or will stay at home?

4 Likes

Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by Fourwinds: 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2014
Omero: Does it change anytin?
yes. consider d scope of subjects syllabi
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by iceberylin(m): 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2014
EBOLA SHIT wink
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by amanze15(m): 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
Nigerian administrators dabbling with info since 1914, am happy though get to teach, rather than eating mangoes n guava in this village abi town
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by IYANGBALI: 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
I doesn't like these,I hates it
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by 9jatatafo(m): 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
Provided the EVD is well curbed so that our students can enjoy their studies. FG should stop this one step forward and 2 steps backward dance step of making announcement and later saying a different thing.
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by IYANGBALI: 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2014
jauntty: I beg to differ from your view. Does that mean Banks, markets, churches/mosques and every point of interaction should also be closed till Ebola is fully Eradicated
if possible, yeeeeeeees
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by folu4real(f): 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2014
room089: FG should make this open so that parents nd students won't be caught unawares.

It was also announced on channels news
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by iamdominus(m): 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
atundeola2020: This is sad news for some school owners who intend not to pay September salary

No, it isn't cuz they never intend to go on break either... angry angry
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by armadeo(m): 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
Lilimax: Abegi, in October resumption date I stand embarassed

It is when the child appears in school he has resumed abi no be so?

On October I stand too. With this Ebola menace and half truths the govt is releasing who will risk his ward?

2 Likes

Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by asha01: 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
epospiky: That's ok. Let 'em go with their disturbance. Atleast the house will be a bit peaceful and quiet.

with the uncontrollable situation at hand.
u prefer the risk of ebola to peaceful and quiet house.
ok na.

2 Likes

Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by Ptoocool(m): 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
After likinq all posts on FP grin make ah comment..

BTW ah qot nofin 2say.. grin grin na we corpers d tin qo pain pass..
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by Orina(m): 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
kelvinnn: Better b4 they go dull undecided
lol you are funny

1 Like

Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by Wisdytech(m): 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
Ministry of Education, there is God o.
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by jobsat34(m): 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
my baby be like:

Me: Manna get ready for school

Boy: Our aunty said Bobola (Ebola) will catch us if we come

Me: sorry, Bobola is dead, school resume tomorrow

Boy: embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by reseller2014: 4:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
My people,life on browsing this year is getting better.I am so over-joyed!
An engineer friend of mine who works in the transmission office of Etisalat,Lagos was able to have access and control of 852GB of data.
Don't ask me how he did it...Your guess is as good as mine...As best of friends right from primary school,he has given me 360GB to sell to whoever is interested at a give away price...I've sold about 42GB.
4GB cost N1,000
10GB cost N2,000
30GB cost N5,000

After confirming your payment online,I'll credit ur Etisalat line which u will text 2 me and u can start browsing the way u like.This I must emphasize,is data empowerment.
Hit me on 09099441798 now because u might not see this offer soon.
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by san316(m): 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
What difference does it make? The september salary is gooone.
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by cashbayo(m): 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
It is actually a welcome development because corps teachers are tired and becoming kind of lazy at home...... Only the otondo corpers (2014 Batch B) can stay at home, relax very well and resume when the 2013 Batch C corpers passes out Oct. 16... On the other hand; more adequate measures should be further introduced to obstruct the spread of the deadly EVD and not the stagnation of primary and secondary school pupils' basic educational pursuit...
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by Freest(m): 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
gladpresh: chai...dey don spoil shw fr our children afta xaying it was tu b resumed in October
Are you sure you've got kids Plus what Bleep did you type? Can't read nothing!!! undecided
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by Freest(m): 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
9jatatafo: Provided the EVD is well curbed so that our students can enjoy their studies. FG should stop this one step forward and 2 steps backward dance step of making announcement and later saying a different thing.
Well what? In Nigeria well curbed? You're on a long thing... grin
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by choices235: 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
reseller2014: My people,life on browsing this year is getting better.I am so over-joyed!
An engineer friend of mine who works in the transmission office of Etisalat,Lagos was able to have access and control of 852GB of data.
Don't ask me how he did it...Your guess is as good as mine...As best of friends right from primary school,he has given me 360GB to sell to whoever is interested at a give away price...I've sold about 42GB.
4GB cost N1,000
10GB cost N2,000
30GB cost N5,000
If u are interested,pay through my account below:
NAPOLEON DANIEL
FIRST BANK
After confirming your payment online,I'll credit ur Etisalat line which u will text 2 me and u can start

browsing the way u like.This I must emphasize,is data
empowerment.

Eziokwu
Hit me on 09099441798 now because u might not see this offer soon.
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
Lilimax: Abegi, in October resumption date I stand embarassed

Thank you. They are asking students to resume as if they've put their house in order. I don't blame them na, how many ministers have their children in 'ordinary' private or public schools? I have no respect for naija public office holders.
san316: What difference does it make? The september salary is gooone.
Are you a teacher? Don't let them cheat you o, we parents will still pay for Sept-Dec. even though the kids won't be in school.

2 Likes

Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by gbaskiboy: 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
coolest0: That's good news, our last born would be sad to hear this...
Just like u when u dey small
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by 0955eb027(m): 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
Fed govt sha! Una stil want make I work b4 I collect ma cert on d 16th of oct shey... Dere is JAH o
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by retepmurt(m): 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
money don change hands
I vehemently believe these private sch proprietors have 'settled' the people at the helm of affairs in the ministries invovled.
As at nw,none of the govt hosps is provided with the equipments needed to combat this dreaded ebola.
The health workers are at the mercy of God.
All our politicians do is propaganda and allocations of billions of naira to fight ebola on the pages of newspapers.
A stitch in time saves nine o,na so boko haram start small small.
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by adrainuche(m): 5:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
Shady98:
..oga's ?how market?
Market dey just Fine
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by horppe89: 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2014
I thought Government were wise enough when they shifted the suppose resumption date to Oct in order to contain the Ebola Virus for the time being but with this, I guess it's otherwise. undecided
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by dam007(m): 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
abdulahi001: Henhen, so it is closed by allowing media house like punch and channels to report it?

example of yoruba english

Btw, I just feel like being criticized because I'm very happy for a reason, and guess d reason;

Nepa abi IBEDC or wetin dem dey call dem,just brought light, no be front page things as u thought, u failed with ur thought.

Again, thank you for criticizing/stroke attacking me back, 'cos I need it to make me more happy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DELSU 100 Level Students Seen Undergoing Matriculation Ritual / List Of ASUU Demands As Strike Is Suspended Conditionally / "English That Only Makes Sense In Nigeria" Trends On Twitter, Ah Naija Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.