Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 (41241 Views)

Ebola: NUT Asks Teachers To Ignore Sept. 22 / Reps Want Sept 22 Schools’ Resumption Date Changed / Ebola: Doctors Reject Sept 22 Schools’ Resumption Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by Elbizzcklinz(m): 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
kelvinnn: Better b4 they go dull undecided
Matrix synergy a multi level marketing company hereby invite eligible candidate for the available position of:
a Sales Representative,
Sales manager .
Applicant must possess a BSc, HND (sales manager) or a minimuim of O' level or OND ( Sales representative) and must be fluent and eloquent in speaking and Capable of sourcing prospects.

Interested candidate should submit softcopy CV to cv@matrixsynergies.net

Application Deadline on the 19 th of September 2014
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by Ad4(m): 7:23pm On Sep 05, 2014
The proprietors of schools have gone to bribe the government. The selfishness of a few will destroy this nation. We should be concerned of the health of children and facilities should be put in place to keep our children safe.We are no longer thinking straight because of money.
Fashola and other state governors should intervene in this matter.Things should be put in place before school resumes.

3 Likes

Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 05, 2014
Good news.....
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
Freest:
Are you sure you've got kids Plus what Bleep did you type? Can't read nothing!!! undecided
ah ain't got kids n by children ah min Nigerian kids aite?
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by olooto1(m): 7:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
Lilimax: Abegi, in October resumption date I stand embarassed
@ OP, whats d source to avoid wahala n said it precisely
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by mathefaro(m): 7:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
ratiken:

Banks, markets, churches etc are operated by adults. You do not expect kids to maintain the same hygiene level required of adults
obviously, you haven't seen the Sunday school of some churches, worse than some nursery school setting. Moreover, don't you think the senior secondary school students are also old enough to be left alone?
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by TrYcIa1(f): 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
Mubby4luv: I just pray my salary comes before then because e get as things take be.. Yes I don't ve kids Yet but I pay tuition fee etc for my kid bro.
Like seriously...cus it won't be funny at all

1 Like

Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by mathefaro(m): 7:41pm On Sep 05, 2014
Wsfirstlady: do children go to banks and markets on their own?, children can be controlled in church if with their parents but can't be controlled in sch.
What's the essence of keeping the kids at home when the parents to control them are on their respective places of work. I know some people will say they will order their children to stay indoors all day, as if we don't know how obedient children are..... when we're talking about churches, banks and markets, yes we know adults are there to control and guide the kids but we also need to remember that so far it's a crowded area, there's no way you can avoid contacts even if it's accidental
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by mathefaro(m): 7:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
Wsfirstlady: think of it this way bro, how many teachers r in the class?, when an infected child goes to a class, there's the probability of he/she playing wit another child, thereby spreading the virus to other kids. But when at home, they can easily be with controlled by their parents. Peace!
Do you also know that the children can also play with one another at home, or is it possible to lock up the child 24 hours inside the room, not even to buy "recharge card" or "kerosene" in the next house? the fact is that NOWHERE is safe enough so why deny the kids the academic progress they deserve?
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

u mean dey won't play with oda children at home??
where I live, they don't.

1 Like

Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by mathefaro(m): 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

u mean dey won't play with oda children at home??
I wonder o my brother.....
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
mathefaro: Do you also know that the children can also play with one another at home, or is it possible to lock up the child 24 hours inside the room, not even to buy "recharge card" or "kerosene" in the next house? the fact is that NOWHERE is safe enough so why deny the kids the academic progress they deserve?
well, in my opinion, the risk is less. Children shud be allowed to stayed home till ebola is curbed to its barest minimum. Simple!

2 Likes

Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by ojsmscom(m): 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
BUY ONE GIG OF MTN FOR N1,600 FOR ONE MONTH DURATION
CALL 08154834309
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by abdulahi001: 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
dam007: *in a strong yoruba accent* "OPONU"!!!
Thank u boy.
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by dashdove: 8:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
GCE candidates to pay at center tomorrow before writing exam. Is this true?
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by OnyeEgo1(m): 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2014
Wsfirstlady: where I live, they don't.

ouch! such an unfortunate child den. Thats a loner in the making. Well my take is dat bacteria and virus fly in air even where u are now. But tell me how are they not been able to affect u. Immunity. See eh gv this children good food and proper education u wud c dat dey are even more cautious than you. Or do u think u are more religious than ur 11 year or 7 year old go check again. Anyway from the perspective of an EDUCATIONIST tho!

1 Like

Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by mathefaro(m): 8:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
Wsfirstlady: well, in my opinion, the risk is less. Children shud be allowed to stayed home till ebola is curbed to its barest minimum. Simple!
Yeah, everybody has a right to his/her opinion. The most important thing is our safety and progress. God help us. #peace
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by Omero(m): 8:11pm On Sep 05, 2014
Missuuu: Wao! smiling @ur signature, are you a scoanite or a fan of ETV? Anyways, its gud to have stumbled on your post!
Yea! am a very strong fan of God and ETV,I do visit d SCOAN. Wat about u?
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by Sammyblaq(m): 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
priscaoge: Then I don't have to be afraid of not going to Camp on November naagringrin
u been dey fear¿....u fvck up
full 21days o
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by priscaoge(f): 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
Sammyblaq:
u been dey fear¿....u fvck up
full 21days o
cheesycheesycheesy I thought they won't allow Nov Batch to enter camp naa cos of Ebolagrin
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by Sammyblaq(m): 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
priscaoge:
cheesycheesycheesy I thought they won't allow Nov Batch to enter camp naa cos of Ebolagrin
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by Sammyblaq(m): 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2014
priscaoge:
iya'mi o! Mba o..no think am
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by Shokoloko(f): 8:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
For those saying children should resume school before ebola scourge is curbed, if u hear that a child in ur kid's school showed strong flu- like symptoms what would u do?

1 Like

Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by Missuuu(f): 8:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
Omero: Yea! am a very strong fan of God and ETV,I do visit d SCOAN. Wat about u?
Thought as much, yea, i'm a member. Am unable to view d msg due to network ish!
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by priscaoge(f): 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
Sammyblaq:
iya'mi o! Mba o..no think am
Omo I can't wait to enter camp this Nov jarecheesycheesy
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by Omero(m): 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
Missuuu: Thought as much, yea, i'm a member. Am unable to view d msg due to network ish!
No wahala. see u one of this days. Remain blessed!

1 Like

Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by Emmanko(m): 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
Ooo lala after all the plan that i we travel before end of these month, shit they don spoil the show............!@am_koded
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by clovislouis(m): 10:23pm On Sep 05, 2014
kennygee: Where is my sister?

Oya, start packing your load.

grin
Kenny gee the nairalander lover
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by epospiky(m): 10:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
asha01:

with the uncontrollable situation at hand.
u prefer the risk of ebola to peaceful and quiet house.
ok na.
Not in any way. I believe God is going to protect them.
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by AgentZero: 12:28am On Sep 06, 2014
This comment by Chris Uwaje, Former president of the Institute of Software Practitioners of Nigeria (ISPON) shows that information about the success stories of e-learning in Nigeria in not widespread enough.

“We need to create e-schools, and e-learning platforms and strategies for these children. Government needs to bring teachers at all levels and technology experts together to brainstorm on how best to build tools based on technology to aid learning,” Uwaje said.

see full article:

http://businessdayonline.com/2014/09/ebola-holiday-extensions-expose-nigerias-e-learning-shortcomings/#.VAn2u2PL3IU

If e-learning can really help our situation, then this is a valuable service...

Re: Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 by oketoyinboshola(m): 4:50am On Sep 06, 2014
Our Government can't stand on thheir decisions, they Change the October 13 resumption date because of the pressure mounted on them by the private school owners. They don't even think about the widespread of this Virus called Ebola. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DELSU 100 Level Students Seen Undergoing Matriculation Ritual / List Of ASUU Demands As Strike Is Suspended Conditionally / "English That Only Makes Sense In Nigeria" Trends On Twitter, Ah Naija Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.