Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Nigerian Cinema Etiquette - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Cinema Etiquette (14294 Views)

Will You Pay To Watch A Nigerian Cinema Movie? / Nigeria Cinema Etiquette / Details And Recommendations: Nigerian Cinema Guide (19.04.2013 – 25.04.2013) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Cinema Etiquette by SmooshCHN: 6:17am On Sep 06, 2014
It's a Cinema. I tell you lots of real shits happen. Last time I went this guy and his girl were beside me. He would suddenly shiver and give a sigh of relief. I think he really enjoyed the movie because to me the movie was crap. But how come he enjoyed it?? cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cinema Etiquette by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 06, 2014
omg! Wetin we no go see for this world?
Re: Nigerian Cinema Etiquette by kingopta(m): 6:19am On Sep 06, 2014
[Quote]You will be welcome by about four cleaners who
will hail you as if you are their long lost brother.[/Quote] This got me laughing...really funny
Re: Nigerian Cinema Etiquette by mako007(m): 6:20am On Sep 06, 2014
grin
Re: Nigerian Cinema Etiquette by mako007(m): 6:26am On Sep 06, 2014
Lol, @OP noted sir
Re: Nigerian Cinema Etiquette by ababanwoke(m): 6:27am On Sep 06, 2014
UkwuNnu:
Far from those attitudes bro,what I meant was,that's nigeria for you,
Are you guilty? Or was it you that came with bowl of Amala? cheesy undecided tongue
Re: Nigerian Cinema Etiquette by Freelancer00(m): 6:30am On Sep 06, 2014
Akshow: This was once on front page...

Op quote ur source.
e must get 'sauce' to dey on front page?
Re: Nigerian Cinema Etiquette by mekuzee1(m): 6:38am On Sep 06, 2014
Issokay..amala 4 cinema again..chaiii OP even devil shake head 4 ur lie..
Re: Nigerian Cinema Etiquette by phayvoursky(m): 6:54am On Sep 06, 2014
DaVinChiSam: Yes oh... That your number one point I no dey miss am...
FOOD

the good thing is white house is close to that Ozone in Sabo so I usually package Amala and Ewedu with gbegiri and Ogufe from White house and stroll into Ozone to watch terminator Part 6

Usually? Like you smuggle amala n ewedu everytime just to watch terminator 6.

YOU CAN LIE O
Re: Nigerian Cinema Etiquette by MabraO: 7:11am On Sep 06, 2014
Akshow: This was once on front page...

Op quote ur source.

Yea u re right
I guess d tsunami made repost it for those that missed it
Re: Nigerian Cinema Etiquette by DaVinChiSam(m): 7:22am On Sep 06, 2014
phayvoursky:

Usually? Like you smuggle amala n ewedu everytime just to watch terminator 6.

YOU CAN LIE O

Chairman don't tell me you haven't heard of the new Terminator that Arnold Schumacher and Sylvester Shalom did with Mercy JohnSon? Guy you still on a Long thing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cinema Etiquette by linkin8k(m): 7:37am On Sep 06, 2014
Not to derail the topic but last night I was at Ceddi Plaza cinema in Abuja watching a movie and on three ocassions saw a rat running up and down the walls. So freaking disgusting

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cinema Etiquette by MizTyna(f): 7:41am On Sep 06, 2014
Lol! I smuggle things into d cinema a lot,fries,rice N chicken when am hungry and the popcorn cant do the job. Maybe i'll try Eba next

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cinema Etiquette by MizTyna(f): 7:42am On Sep 06, 2014
linkin8k: Not to derail the topic but last night I was at Ceddi Plaza cinema in Abuja watching a movie and on three ocassions saw a rat running up and down the walls. So freaking disgusting

Seen rats like 3times at Ozone too
Re: Nigerian Cinema Etiquette by darisgod(m): 7:49am On Sep 06, 2014
Went to silver bird at ICM lastweek

I was force to tell d guy n girl make dem sofree O

Dey almost had sex dat day I make sure I wait after d movie to see dir face

Was so disappointed
16 to 17 shuldren grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cinema Etiquette by severee(m): 7:59am On Sep 06, 2014
People do make noise and smuggle snacks into movie theatres its not just a nigerian thing

Besides the grin you guyz have to try this etiquette i call it spoiling what's already bad you know, since movies these day have decided to be neither creative nor interesting i do these
-call the next few scenes when the movie is still in its pre title sequence and laff my head off when it happens just like i called it grin works especially on marvel/spy movies
-make the other viewers look dumb by laffing at the movies implausibility,enormous plotholes,covoluted plots and super cliched storyline
Certified fun except no one will ever want to see a movie with you sad
Re: Nigerian Cinema Etiquette by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:01am On Sep 06, 2014
Sarcasm at itz best cheesy
But d one abt kids is true sha.Many of d girls are babies
Re: Nigerian Cinema Etiquette by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 06, 2014
Funny. Real funny. But Amala? TF?
Re: Nigerian Cinema Etiquette by poiZon: 8:17am On Sep 06, 2014
dridowu: Cinema ? What are they doing there.
#teamdownloadandwatchatyourownconvience

!bro abeg wey i fit download game of thrones complete season4? thnx
Re: Nigerian Cinema Etiquette by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 06, 2014
I almost fought wiv one babe and her click in the cinema a long time ago. If u see d way they were gisting and laughing away. Why would people come to the movies and talk loudly not minding whose sitted beside u. Its bad. If u wanna even talk can't they speak quietly.

It disgust me. The best cinema to go to is silver bird cinema in the island. I mean in terms of not getting distracted by all kinds of nonsense. Most of the time the people that come there seem matured and even the young ones who come seem very cultured. The worst is ozone, that one in surulere and Ikeja.
Re: Nigerian Cinema Etiquette by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 06, 2014
linkin8k: Not to derail the topic but last night I was at Ceddi Plaza cinema in Abuja watching a movie and on three ocassions saw a rat running up and down the walls. So freaking disgusting
Ewwww. Freaking disgusting mehn
Re: Nigerian Cinema Etiquette by Junipero: 8:20am On Sep 06, 2014
dridowu: Cinema ? What are they doing there.
#teamdownloadandwatchatyourownconvience

#TeamMovieStreamingOnline

Downloads are illegal in my place.
Re: Nigerian Cinema Etiquette by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 06, 2014
MizTyna:

Seen rats like 3times at Ozone too

Ozone na home of rats..... if anyone go watch film for ozone please don't put your bag on the floor and hang your leg somewhere o, no drop that leg for floor. The moment u feel a cold chill on your toes, there is trouble. talking from experience

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cinema Etiquette by Junipero: 8:26am On Sep 06, 2014
severee: People do make noise and smuggle snacks into movie theatres its not just a nigerian thing

Besides the grin you guyz have to try this etiquette i call it spoiling what's already bad you know, since movies these day have decided to be neither creative nor interesting i do these
-call the next few scenes when the movie is still in its pre title sequence and laff my head off when it happens just like i called it grin works especially on marvel/spy movies
-make the other viewers look dumb by laffing at the movies implausibility,enormous plotholes,covoluted plots and super cliched storyline
Certified fun except no one will ever want to see a movie with you sad

Guy collect handshake... That's why I watch more of neo-noir movies or Time Travel/Time Blending movies. I dont wanna write a list here..

So unpredictable.
#PlotlineBeasts
Re: Nigerian Cinema Etiquette by Junipero: 8:32am On Sep 06, 2014
SmooshCHN: It's a Cinema. I tell you lots of real shits happen. Last time I went this guy and his girl were beside me. He would suddenly shiver and give a sigh of relief. I think he really enjoyed the movie because to me the movie was crap. But how come he enjoyed it?? cry

He was shivering from the relief of his babe's hand-J.
Re: Nigerian Cinema Etiquette by DaWorshiper(m): 8:43am On Sep 06, 2014
NaLaugh:

In other news:

Akpos was very drunk and was with his girlfriend in a cinema.

He suddenly fell asleep. After a while, he woke up and started shouting,

“MY PENIS!… MY PENIS!” Everyone was surprised.

He continued, “Where is my penis! Someone has cut my penis and my nuts!

Oh shitt! where the hell is my penis??”

His very embarrassed girlfriend quietly said to him,

“Shut up you f00l!.. your hand is in my panty!”
grin grin grin now this is veeery funny!
Re: Nigerian Cinema Etiquette by eruchboy(m): 8:50am On Sep 06, 2014
cinematic things,how about that throwing popcorn/amala &ewedu on the cinema screen or someones face
Re: Nigerian Cinema Etiquette by Nelrulez(m): 8:52am On Sep 06, 2014
I'll go with the do not toast warning. I could remember going to ICM with two of my cousins and a guy wanted wooing the girl. I intentionally left the guy to figure it out that he's trying to wooing someone who just got into high school. The unclad dressings and size could be deceiving at times.
Re: Nigerian Cinema Etiquette by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 06, 2014
Lol Op very funny and very true especially those small chicks. I saw one @ silverbird vi and guess her age? 15 but she look much older than my younger sis of 23... Lol i couldn't help but run before LASMA go say i wan rape cheesy
Re: Nigerian Cinema Etiquette by phayvoursky(m): 9:12am On Sep 06, 2014
DaVinChiSam:

Chairman don't tell me you haven't heard of the new Terminator that Arnold Schumacher and Sylvester Shalom did with Mercy JohnSon? Guy you still on a Long thing

lol. true talk. directed by Tchidi Chikere

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cinema Etiquette by agrovick(m): 9:31am On Sep 06, 2014
Hilarious
Re: Nigerian Cinema Etiquette by thandii1: 9:32am On Sep 06, 2014
I have seen this write-up before, on this same front page, but not this year.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Song Was Played In The Movie Titled 'A Million Tears'? / Congolese Actress, Rachel Mwanza To Represent Africa At The Oscars 2013 / BBNaija: 7 Remarkable Highlights From ‘Level Up’ Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.