Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

Is Communication The Pivot Of Relationships??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Communication The Pivot Of Relationships??? (566 Views)

7 Kinds Of Relationships That Will Never Work / Complexities Of Relationships / The Seven Mirrors Of Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Communication The Pivot Of Relationships??? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
A wise sage once opined that, without communication there is no relationship...Is this an absolute truth...whats your take on the statement...
Re: Is Communication The Pivot Of Relationships??? by MizMyColi(f): 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
My Take?

Where there's no communication, there'll be no information.

Where there's no information, there'll be no understanding.

Where there's no understanding, there'll be no trust.

Where there's no trust, there'll be no Love.

So, yes, communication is the lifeblood of a wannabe healthy relationship.
It is key.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Communication The Pivot Of Relationships??? by Tallesty1(m): 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2014
Daninya1: A wise sage once opined that, without communication there is no relationship...Is this an absolute truth...whats your take on the statement...
Without CONNECTION there will be no room for communication. If they don't have this inexplicable warm happy feeling of being in love and together then no one will pay attention to the other.

I know communication is important because you cannot read your partner’s mind. So the him/her you know are the words s/he spoke. But I think connection comes first.
Re: Is Communication The Pivot Of Relationships??? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
MizMyColi: My Take?

Where there's no communication, there'll be no information.

Where there's no information, there'll be no understanding.

Where there's no understanding, there'll be no trust.

Where there's no trust, there'll be no Love.

So, yes, communication is the lifeblood of a wannabe healthy relationship.
It is key.
a sublime and sublimated answer u have here cutie.....

1 Like

Re: Is Communication The Pivot Of Relationships??? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
Tallesty1: Without CONNECTION there will be no room for communication. If they don't have this inexplicable warm happy feeling of being in love and together then no one will pay attention to the other.

I know communication is important because you cannot read your partner’s mind. So the him/her you know are the words s/he spoke. But I think connection comes first.
sire,were is the dichotomy btw connection and communicationpls use salient points to butress yur point..its a pleasure to tap in2 your archive of vast knowledge...i respect u sire...
Re: Is Communication The Pivot Of Relationships??? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
Communication is a strong tool in any relationship. Its the only way a relationship can stand through bad times. Its the only thing that surpasses money in a relationship.
Re: Is Communication The Pivot Of Relationships??? by fuckshit: 9:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
Communication is FÜCKING important in relationships as it FÜCKING enables one to FÜCKING share interests, desires & FÜCKING concerns.
It FÜCKING helps one in a FÜCKING relationship make decisions, FÜCKING avoid misunderstandings that may FÜCKING cause hurt, anger or FÜCKING confusion in a FÜCKING relationship.

FÜCK!!
good communication is FÜCKING important in relationships.
It's all about the way we FÜCKING talk and listen grin grin

(1) (Reply)

To The Ladies: What Will You Do To A Guy That Touches Or Graze Your Bossoms / How To Be A Man (third Edition) / Jealousy: Lack Of Trust Or Overwhelmed Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.