Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome (78427 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris / Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by slap1(m): 1:01pm On Sep 03, 2014
It's a pity. Devil no send your level of Christianity...
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 03, 2014
Where members dress seductively what do you expect? If the man messed up now it came late! I am not surprised of such aligations. How can a church allow woman dress like whores in their so called temple of (God)?
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by jogojogo: 1:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
iebanehita: researchQ, I believe the Facebook page you got this story has a link?

Before passing judgement, we need to hear the other side of the story. What has Pastor Chris or whoever is coming up for his defence has to say about it?

All fingers are pointing at Pastor Chris, as if he is the devil's incarnate.

No matter how much they paint Rev Anita as a saint, she must sure has some fault in this divorce saga.
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2014
Bobby4090:

The Man's residence thats off Opebi street, Ikeja is called "white house". Its big and painted house. While his family have been out for 16 years, the "White house" is being populated by single unclad girls who call themselves church workers and the man is comfortable with that arrangement for reasons best known to him. This was one of the early roots of the divorce case because the man has refused to send them away or rent a place for them even after the wife and his daughters told him to. I was there once December last year, looks like a club house.
Hmmmmm...Interesting.

1 Like

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by nora544: 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
Pastors Christ has studied Architecture in nigeria not religion, so how he can have a PHD in religion when he didnot study it before but i know the pastors of this nen churches can all preaching religion without study religion.

when you look non of this pastors from this new churches heas realy study religion.

Pastor christ is a fake Pastor and I read what he speaks about his wife. That shows that he hneed her only that he look married.
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by tbaba1234: 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
leo1234:
Women have no say in Islam.
U can have as much as u want so no need for divorce. tongue tongue

....Wives have [rights] similar to their [obligations], according to what is recognized to be fair, and husbands have a degree [of right] over them: [both should remember that] God is almighty and wise. [Surah 2:228]

“The best of you are those who are the best to their wives, and I am the best of you to my wives.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 3895;

2 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by martyns303(m): 1:13pm On Sep 03, 2014
smemud: U don dey craze abi
No! Why?
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by ZUBY77(m): 1:13pm On Sep 03, 2014
Bunch of crooks.
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by harizonal123(m): 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
Bobby4090: The Man should make out time for his family. its as simple as that. How can the man and his family be leaving in two different continents in the name of church programmes. How can Pastor Chris's house thats off Opebi street in ikeja be filled with single and unmarried church girls when his family is begging for his attention. What manner of family and example is that. Does he think its just money that a married woman and kids need to make them happy? They need his affection, his presence, his direction and his leadership. If all these things are lacking then something is wrong somewhere. How can you and your kids leave apart for 16 years and you call yourself a father. Pastor Chris knows whats up and thats why he is happy with the arrangement. All those girls that flock round him and travel with his to different church programmes while his wife is being excluded are very wicked and home breakers. This calls for an intervention of the church leaders please.
Your just spoke my mind. God bless u

1 Like

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Jerryolumide(m): 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
#lipsealed
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by hensben(m): 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
ephi123: Serious traffic for Seun / nairaland today, this is the kind of gist Nigerians like to hear. World people tongue
what make you think so , i hope you know married and unmarried people make up this forum, we learn everyday in order to avoid mistake.

1 Like

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Jerryolumide(m): 1:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
nora544: Pastors Christ has studied Architecture in nigeria not religion, so how he can have a PHD in religion when he didnot study it before but i know the pastors of this nen churches can all preaching religion without study religion.

when you look non of this pastors from this new churches heas realy study religion.

Pastor christ is a fake Pastor and I read what he speaks about his wife. That shows that he hneed her only that he look married.
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz go study English............

5 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by MOIart(m): 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2014
Iamsynord: This is the Edge Islam is having..Hw many Muslim clerics have we seen divorcing ?? The two Chris ( the Chris okotie) and now Chris oyalkilome who supposedly has A PhD in Theology.
hmn ??
Guy,please don't bring this issue about Islam being better than christianity or vice versa.Anybody can have little misunderstanding which could lead to divorce or it being resolved.

2 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by anitaN(f): 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2014
Why will pastor chris send his wife away to london if he had no skeleton(s) to hide?--(except she requested);why will young ladies live in the so called white house,are they his family members?(why won't he habour male job seekers?);Does it mean dat other men of God don't have time for there family/children?--he(pastor chris) shld examine himself

6 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by athorello(m): 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
Aaah!!! I thought they have increased the price of magi... But on a second thought, I like my bible more than any bible teacher. You know why? The bible says: '' Look well (Pro. 14 vs 15) so that you don't Bleep up (James 1 vs 16) because the Lord is watching (Pro. 15 vs 3) and if you do anyhow, you'll see anyhow (Col 3 vs 25).
Op, Keep the episodes rolling cos this won't be the last CRASH.

2 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Seun(m): 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
lahit14: Pls mak out time frm time to time as often as possibl to be wit ur family and Bleep ur wife's brain out, its part of her marriage benefits, God will be proud of u
Amen, brother! I support this part of Christianity.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by dammytosh: 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
researchQ: Revelation From Anita Oyakilome's Close Friend

- She told Rev Chris that you are such an organised person, you give us almost a full year calendar on Dec 31st of
every year, please put the family in the timetable too. The times you don’t have any engagement, please come home.
I need you and the children need you. Please bear in mind she has been here since 1999 and she was just about 30
years old then as a married woman with 2 children. So for almost 16 years of her marriage, no husband at home for
straight 1 week, no dad at home for the children. No christmas, yet he has party with the staff that we all watch at
Christmas. Even Jesus always withdrew from the crowd to fellowship with his father.

- She asked Rev Chris that on hearing of the immorality, ‘not holding it against you but let all these ladies move out
of White House and go and get houses outside. They are rich enough to buy houses at their place of choice if they
don’t already have one and allow them marry
. Who benefits from this choice, is it not everyone? So which is her
offence in this. And Rev Chris did not agree to it. The brothers even said they went to have meeting with him in South
Africa to beg him to at least meet her half-way but he refused. 2 public responses are the emergency Bible study
after their meeting with him titled – Spirit of Error and Spirit of Truth, please flash back at this meeting or relisten to
it and after so much call in the UK for him to produce our mother, he had meeting with our pastors and deacons in
May and it is recorded that many left the meeting weeping for the way he described our mother that some have had
lifetime experience with.”

http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2014/09/why-rev-anita-must-divorce-chris.html

Those two are not too much to save the marriage and the ministry. If there is iota of truth in that statement.

May be Pastor can be humble enough to correct these 2 errors and forget the perfect Pastor 'Christ'

1 Like

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
iebanehita: researchQ, I believe the Facebook page you got this story has a link?

Before passing judgement, we need to hear the other side of the story. What has Pastor Chris or whoever is coming up for his defence has to say about it?

All fingers are pointing at Pastor Chris, as if he is the devil's incarnate.

No matter how much they paint Rev Anita as a saint, she must sure has some fault in this divorce saga.
...the pastors never respond; just like Pastor Fatoyinbo who promised a robust response that never came. well, god is a game according to pastor Sign Fireman! * am watching this fiasco with my cold bottle of beer*

1 Like

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by caniva(m): 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
Who cares. Everyone is a saint.

1 Like

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Acidosis(m): 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
holyfather:

hmmm...
Strong IMMAGINATION you've got,brov grin grin
cheesy cheesy

Yes oo.. The media needs to call Sinach for questionning..!

Besides, I nor trust all these Jerry curl dudes.. Frank Edward et al..

This same Frank that ought be in a state of sober reflection is still running around Lagos attending dem so called Christian shows.
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Acidosis(m): 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
nora544:

From which University did he get his PDH! Pastor chris

hehe!
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2014
Iamsynord: This is the Edge Islam is having..Hw many Muslim clerics have we seen divorcing ?? The two Chris ( the Chris okotie) and now Chris oyalkilome who supposedly has A PhD in Theology.
hmn ??
but again IS,Al Qaeda,Al shabab,boko haram e.t.c;don't you think they have something in common?

3 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Seun(m): 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2014
olumidazz: anita of all people filed a divorce suit against her husband on grounds of adultery, if she was trully christain like she claims she should berry the hatchet and know thay singular act of hers will destroys the ministry of christ
I think adultery is the only condition for divorce that is permitted in the bible. As for forgiveness, can that truly happen without repentance?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2014
this line is so on point...

Tallesty1: *and to you naija ladies that reject guys because your pastor says he is not your husband, I hope you have learnt your lesson*

6 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Omachona: 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2014
iamord:

Name one islamic cleric u know
Islamic Cleric Seeks Divorce: “Wife Betrayed My Trust in Her”1 year agoOn Wednesday, an Islamic cleric, Ibrahim Olateju told Abeokuta High Court that he was seeking the dissolution of his 10-year-old marriage because his wife, Rukayat, was allegedly "a traitor". Read more http://www.naij.com/23792.html

This issue is not about religion make God help us niiiiiiiiii

7 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by coolheed: 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
The case of Pastor Chris and Rev. Anita needs deep analysis so as to prescribe pragmatic solutions and learn from their situations.
KEY CONCERNS
1. They have been living far apart for 16 years or thereabout and therefore they do not spend quality time as a family.
2. Rev. Anita has advised Pastor Chris to pursue single ladies who flock around in their white house, but he declined.
3. Since Rev. Anita does not reside in Nigeria, her loyalists might have informed her that Pastor Chris is not faithful. This may or may not be true.
4. How does Pastor Chris satisfy his sexual needs? I am sure someone will say that the Holy Spirit will take care of that. In practical terms, it is almost impossible for a man to be with flock of beautiful exotic ladies for years and not backslide. That is why it is advisable that what one will not eat, one should not move near nor smell it.

Even though Pastor Chris and Rev Anita may equally have their blames, more blames should be channelled at those single ladies who are hell-bent on spoiling a happy home. They seduce, entice, cajole and put themselves in a position of pity all in the name of coming for counselling and church-working. I thought the service of a church-worker should be restricted to the church, what are they doing in the pastor's house.
Is there anyone on this forum that can resist these evil ladies? We are talking about georgious, spot-less, exotic, rich and beautiful ladies running after a handsome, eloquent, charismatic, rich, influential and powerful "man of God". It takes the grace of God to swim across the Atlantic ocean.

It may sound weird and strange to Christians but I must say this as a Muslim. If Pastor Chris has legally married other wives, there will be no allegation of adultery. There is nothing that says a Christian cannot marry more than one wife if he choses to, it is western orientation that led us into monogamy. Abraham, the father of faith - married three wives and most of the Prophets mentioned in the Bible practice polygamy.
Jesus never married, so there is no practical example of marriage to learn from him.

Until we are reasonable and practical in our judgements, there will always be problem in the society. If there is any section of the bible that forbids polygamy, i will be happy to learn it.

7 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by AriDsexy(f): 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
bushdoc9919: @OP.

The problem is simple....the couple were not spending quality time together....so they drifted apart.

If you get married....part of the deal is that you spend time with your wife/husband and children from the union....or else things will not end well. Especially spend time with one's children.

Seems Pastor(assuming the OP's tale is true) forgot all about that.
My point exactly,to think that the daughter had to beg for her dad to come visit on Father's day as her own gift is crazy.

2 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 03, 2014
good reply... tell the overzealous guy.... if you want a divorce free marriage make sure that you can hide your adultery properly that no human being would ever suspect (or you don't even cheat at all)!

Seun:
I think adultery is the only condition for divorce that is permitted in the bible. As for forgiveness, can that truly happen without repentance?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Prophetess Baba Vanga Predicted About Russia, Vladimir Putin & End Of The World / 7 Different Churches In One Building in Lagos, See Nigerians' Reactions / Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.