Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,676 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 (5563 Views)

Jonathan Vow To Execute Obj, Ibb If He Wins / We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) / Rochas Okorocha Declares Free Education For All In Imo State At Inauguration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by Sagytarius(m): 11:21am On Sep 06, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Sunny Bobo, Ebeano!
Ngwere, answer his question naa.

5 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by Plshavmercyamen: 11:23am On Sep 06, 2014
Faun:

You've always had a low self esteem, so this outburst is nothing new to anyone.
In case you didn't notice, all Igbos on Nairaland have long distanced themselves from a self-hating vagabond like you, so we are relieved to read your tirade of s..t.upidity. Thank goodness! What took you so long?
Good luck as you go to blazes, and please take Berem with you on your journey to hell.
Nwanne, speak for your self o! You're not more Igbo than myself and I can tel u without mincing words that I share in most of the sentiments expressed by Abagworo. And as for Rochas decamping to PDP, I wil be disappointed myself and wil look for any candidate that is not in PDP to support for Imo Guber. If only you pple know the number of PDP political gladiators/vultures to be settled if he shares same camp with them, then, u will know that My state wil be doomed. Udo diri gi

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:25am On Sep 06, 2014
Sagytarius:
Ngwere, answer his question naa.

I dey enjoy with my family! No time for touts. I will answer him on Monday sad
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by neuljosh(m): 11:27am On Sep 06, 2014
Welcome back to the winning team. APC is a team of failious and mad men. They know no nothing about going back to the drawing board. Obviously, it's only a mad man that keeps on doing thesame thing and expects a different result
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 06, 2014
Abagworo: If Rochas joins in the queue of Igbo leaders collecting money from Jonathan and selling Igbo rights then I've given up on him. In fact I've given up on the tribe called Igbo. I will cease fighting for any Igbo course and in fact kill any mofo that tells me I'm Igbo.

Chest beating, are you guys tired of using boko haram to kill Nigerians mainly igbos now you want to continue from where your party's militant arm stopped. Una go tire

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:29am On Sep 06, 2014
Ngwakwe why did you delete my comment while leaving that of your "brothers"? Somebody attacked Abagworo, and I replied him rightly, then you deleted my own comment while leaving that of the low lifer?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by Ngwakwe: 11:31am On Sep 06, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Ngwakwe why did you delete my comment while leaving that of your "brothers"? Somebody attacked Abagworo, and I replied him rightly, then you deleted my own comment while leaving that of the low lifer?

I thought you've repented from making these unfounded and targeted allegations?

7 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by PenSniper: 11:34am On Sep 06, 2014
Abagworo: If Rochas joins in the queue of Igbo leaders collecting money from Jonathan and selling Igbo rights then I've given up on him. In fact I've given up on the tribe called Igbo. I will cease fighting for any Igbo course and in fact kill any mofo that tells me I'm Igbo.

Please dont. Igbo's destiny may reside in you. If you renounce Igbo, for whose cause will you now fight, North/SS/SW ?
mbah

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 06, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

You mean all the foolish Igbos on Nairaland?

Because We have about 15 Reasonable Igbos on Politics Section!
And you count yourself one of the 15? The word must have acquired a new meaning.

5 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by Malawian(m): 11:36am On Sep 06, 2014
please i want to ask, is there any other igbo family that bears "okorocha" nationwide?

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by PenSniper: 11:38am On Sep 06, 2014
Faun:

You've always had a low self esteem, so this outburst is nothing new to anyone.
In case you didn't notice, all Igbos on Nairaland have long distanced themselves from a self-hating vagabond like you, so we are relieved to read your tirade of s..t.upidity. Thank goodness! What took you so long?
Good luck as you go to blazes, and please take Berem with you on your journey to hell.

Hate is the word

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 06, 2014
Malawian: please i want to ask, is there any other igbo family that bears "okorocha" nationwide?
Yes!! The Anglican Bishop of Owerri Ecclesiastical province bears the name Okorocha. I don't know if he has retired or he's still the Bishop of Owerri. Go to CATOL(Anglican Communion) along IMSU road and ask.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by PenSniper: 11:41am On Sep 06, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: I Would Rather Kill Myself Than Support Anything PDP.

Ogwu m na olu! cool

I can loan you a rat poison-laden maggi cube. You wont need to bother about payment afterall.

5 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by experimentist: 11:43am On Sep 06, 2014
berem: A good comic relief to make my weekend. Indeed!

grin grin
baby wuts up
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by PenSniper: 11:44am On Sep 06, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

A couple of weeks ago both of you were supporting Ribadu and he's of the PDP now.

What happens to the support?

A kingdom divided against itself cannot stand.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by PenSniper: 11:45am On Sep 06, 2014
berem: eziokwu! N'azu APC ka anyi ga akwu. To hell with what they think. I don't give a damn! cool

Gbam ! Nwannem
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 06, 2014
experimentist: baby wuts up
I can only see the sky and birds flying. grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by Balkan(m): 11:48am On Sep 06, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Were you Igbo before? We knew all along you are an Ikwere man.
he is a local ikwerre goat that does not have any work but to sell his father's
land to Igbos. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by experimentist: 11:50am On Sep 06, 2014
berem: I can only see the sky and birds flying. grin
I miss u gan, n ur bbm no dey go again
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by Faun(m): 11:50am On Sep 06, 2014
Plshavmercyamen: Nwanne, speak for your self o! You're not more Igbo than myself and I can tel u without mincing words that I share in most of the sentiments expressed by Abagworo. And as for Rochas decamping to PDP, I wil be disappointed myself and wil look for any candidate that is not in PDP to support for Imo Guber. If only you pple know the number of PDP political gladiators/vultures to be settled if he shares same camp with them, then, u will know that My state wil be doomed. Udo diri gi

Mr. Plshavmercyamen, it took me just all of 4 seconds to open your profile and see your list of comments which border on pure tasteless sycophancy for Rochas Okorocha, so this trash you're giving me here surprises me not.

Guy, you deceive nobody. We've long passed that stage of gullible s..t.upidity where a common lapdog such as yourself would come here to post nonsense just to mislead.

I wonder why you said nothing when Rochas jumped from PDP to ANPP to AA to PDP to APGA to ACN.
If anything, you should feel ashamed of yourself and your desperado of a hero.

9 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2014
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2014
Igbo alliance with hausa people have not done us any good.

The cheated Zik in 1960, cheated him again in 1983, the cheated Ekweme with a phantom coup in 1983 and betrayed him in Jos in 1999.

The average Igbo man is no longer happy with anything representing the northern agenda.

AD have always field a yoruba candidate
CPC have always field a northern candidate
ACN have forever field a northern candidate
ANPP have forever field a northern candidate
APC is about to field a northern candidate. Since the inception of democracy, these parties have always forge an agenda that is not to the benefit of the IBO man.

Say No to APC!
Say No to Northern Agenda
Say No to Islamic Agenda!

Vote PDP, vote for TRUE democracy!!!

7 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by egbaguy: 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2014
please what is amu?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by dozzynet(m): 12:20pm On Sep 06, 2014
thwarrior72: Never doubt a dog going back to its vomit. From 1999 to date rochas have bounced from ANPP to PDP to APGA and now to APC he's a man of no class
Someone is forgeting AD-Alliance for democracy
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by agabusta: 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2014
For
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by JEITO: 12:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
Who cares about wat Rochas has to say about anytin
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by thwarrior72: 12:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
dozzynet:
Someone is forgeting AD-Alliance for democracy
Hahahaha, thanks for reminding me that grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by 99100(m): 1:08pm On Sep 06, 2014
thwarrior72: Bros It's the other way round, we've disowned you and barem tetey tongue tongue tongue tongue

He is just a clown who thinks we give a fvck about him.

How sure are we he is even an Igbo as he claims to be.

I can speak both Hausa and Yoruba .Does that make ma any of the both. No.

@topic, if the Igbos wants to present a candidate comes 2019 , it probably will never be a sellout like Rochas.

7 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by poiZon: 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Were you Igbo before? We knew all along you are an Ikwere man.

exactly, i saw his countless post in that phc thread. he was really defending n praisng amaechi, still read hw one poster asked him of owerri he dismissed d guy that he aint know anythng abt imo n okorocha. fastforward to 2014 abagworo is now the face of imo, spoke person of imo, defendng okorocha since january. sha u can say what happened along the line. definitely he got awoof contract with enough egunje.
God bless nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by poiZon: 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: I Would Rather Kill Myself Than Support Anything PDP.

Ogwu m na olu! cool

jst like u kill urself after ekiti election........
talk s cheap, infact na free comodity esp this era of jonathan.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by Superstar5: 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2014
Igbos again.. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amosun Not Involved In Any Building Demolition - Ogun State Govt. / Checkout James Ibori's Swag As He Arrives Venue Of His Thanksgiving Service 2day / Pictures: States Recorded N264.38bn IGR Growth In Q3 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.