Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:54 AM

Who Else Is Wanting To Catch A Cheating Spouse? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Else Is Wanting To Catch A Cheating Spouse? (3902 Views)

How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. / How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice / 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Is Wanting To Catch A Cheating Spouse? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:11am On Nov 03, 2008
What you don't know won't hurt you and what isn't meant to be would not be, ponder on that.
Re: Who Else Is Wanting To Catch A Cheating Spouse? by mrghost: 10:25am On Nov 03, 2008
please don't drop your mail here, avoid spam. just hold on and take a deep breath and be patient while I decide.

thanks.
Re: Who Else Is Wanting To Catch A Cheating Spouse? by meexteriox(m): 10:30am On Nov 03, 2008
@Poster
We have seen your likes come on this thread, claiming knowledge of what does not exist, and getting cheap popularity
on the way. Now we know you, could you just piss off,
By the way, what are you deciding? Take a deep breath and wait for what?
Please get a life and do something with your time. You are claiming space here,
Re: Who Else Is Wanting To Catch A Cheating Spouse? by 190: 10:40am On Nov 03, 2008
@ meexteriox----would u shut ur stinkin rotten mouth up, and let this guy teach us
Re: Who Else Is Wanting To Catch A Cheating Spouse? by Exstar(f): 11:25am On Nov 03, 2008
Ah! grin Ha! grin grin Haaaaaaaa! shocked

190:

@ meexteriox----would u shut ur stinkin rotten mouth up, and let this guy teach us

Hey!!!, I'm loving this lipsrsealed
Re: Who Else Is Wanting To Catch A Cheating Spouse? by meexteriox(m): 11:40am On Nov 03, 2008
@190
U sound so stupid, and really i don't blame you. Your dumb expectation of the unknown has overridden your sensibilty to recognise a guy that enjoys keeping your likes in fruitless expedition of knowledge.
Please get smart for once,

If he has anything sensible to showcase, then lets see it or,
Re: Who Else Is Wanting To Catch A Cheating Spouse? by tpia1: 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2010
190:

abeg i am very interested,,,,pls dont mind dis ppl jore,please how do i unlock deleted msgs on my girls motorola fone or tap her calls witot she knowin,im not talkin abt a divert,please i hope i aint payin 4 this,giv me a link 2 check this out directly, i dont cheat and if my girl dares she wud face her GOD that same day, i have neva caught her cos i dont cheat but sometyms she gives me headaches and red signs lik my mgs only been on her fone and all dat, teach me pls,im interested

nkan be.

hope you didnt injure the girl.
Re: Who Else Is Wanting To Catch A Cheating Spouse? by tpia1: 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2010
190:

@ meexteriox----would u shut your stinkin rotten mouth up, and let this guy teach us

no way to talk to a lady, you beast.
Re: Who Else Is Wanting To Catch A Cheating Spouse? by Nobody: 3:15am On Mar 29, 2011
190:

abeg i am very interested,,,,pls dont mind dis ppl jore,please how do i unlock deleted msgs on my girls motorola fone or tap her calls witot she knowin,im not talkin abt a divert,please i hope i aint payin 4 this,giv me a link 2 check this out directly, i dont cheat and if my girl dares she wud face her GOD that same day, i have neva caught her cos i dont cheat but sometyms she gives me headaches and red signs lik my mgs only been on her fone and all dat, teach me pls,im interested

so were you able to unlock the messages and tap her phone
Re: Who Else Is Wanting To Catch A Cheating Spouse? by tolaani: 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2012
If you need a remote controlled key logger software for PC or mobile phone, send an email to sales@hotlemsecurityshop.com with your specific needs. A custom keylogger that will bypass any anti-virus can be yours at a fair price.
Re: Who Else Is Wanting To Catch A Cheating Spouse? by Mayko426: 9:44pm On May 06
A friend's husband was cheating on her
I found out through a hacker on Email
I thought it wasn't possible to hack my husband's phone remotely
- Friend spoke with hacker behind their back
A friend sent screenshots of a husband talking to another woman
- My husband was also secretly talking to another woman
- Contact information: Email tomcyberghost@gmail.com Text, Call and WhatsApp +1 (404) 941-6785
Re: Who Else Is Wanting To Catch A Cheating Spouse? by Mayko426: 2:19am On May 13
As someone passionate about checking if my other significant other is cheating, I'd honestly love to do this. It looks like a lot of fun. Also, the one Tomcyberghost spy shouting encouragement when tomcyberghost@gmail.com was not doing drills on the system was fantastic. I'd love to have that dude just follow me around and deafen me with motivation...
Re: Who Else Is Wanting To Catch A Cheating Spouse? by charlsecy(m): 9:25am On May 16
sistajay:
The games that people play, I really don't have the time to check up on a cheatin partner. I'm doin what makes me happy and he's doin what makes him happy.
ThoniaSlim:
What you don't know won't hurt you...
You are right, including contracting diseases.

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) / Guys Checkout This Photo. / Jezzzzz – Check Out 50 Cent’s New Bodacious Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.