Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,852 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. (28282 Views)

See How This Woman Was Dressed To Catch A Flight (photos) / Best Ways To Catch A Cheating Partner- Lordhugo (with Pics) / Catching My Girlfirend Out On Cheating!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
well, as developers bring in more functions to their apps, so are we looking for ways to use them judiciously..

sice these oloshos aint loyal no more, you can now know if your girlfriend is using her whatsapp to cheat on your with her other boyfriends thanks to whatsapp web.

whatsapp web synchronizes your laptops browser with your phone (original intention)

here, we synchronizes her whatsapp with your laptops browser.

what you need:

1. laptop with internet connection
2. browser e.g chrome or mozilla
3. her phone.(for 3 minutes)

4. small brain

PROCEDURE....

1. Log on to web.whatsapp.com from your laptop browser

2. pick her phone (this can be done when she is cooking, in the bathroom etc), launch whatsapp, touch menu and select whatsapp web.

3. scan the barcode on the laptop with the phone. bingo

done

now your can monitor her chats when she is online from the safety of your home by just logging on to web.whatsapp.com....and she wont know unless she is tech savvy.

perfect for sacking her abi?

via: http://inilove.mywapblog.com/catch-cheating-girlfriend-using-whatsapp.xhtml

4 Likes

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by naijaboiy: 1:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
Nice one!

But many girls will still come here to boast on how smart they are in cheating and still can't be caught.

I wonder if it's something to be proud of. undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by demmy0325(m): 1:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
..if ur gf uses nairaland.. Dnt evn bother tryin.. cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
naijaboiy:
Nawa o grin

grin grin grin operation shocked shine your eyes
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by jamex93(m): 1:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
relationship breakers
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
jamex93:
relationship breakers

says the village firewood pot to the gas cooker kettle

2 Likes

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by ShobayoEmma(m): 1:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
great
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by LEvuls(m): 1:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
Op my Bae always luck her phone
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by ShobayoEmma(m): 1:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
believe me whatever you are looking for there is what you will find. experience wise.

1 Like

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by stephenqueen: 1:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
I would'nt even bother to do all you listed to prevent hypertension embarassed, if you want to have hypertension just check a lady's phone( Nigerian lady to be precise), Na quick way to hell na quick way to get hypertension...Na that day you go no say you no dey the babe first team grin grin

You go dey see message like
Message from kingtom,babe you said you are pregnant? So what are we going to do about it undecided
Message from naijaboiy : babe when are we meeting again? Have missed your body, i just wish you are beside me in this cold night. grin grin
Message from alberto2k(lover boi) : babe why are you treating me like this? Is it a crime to love you cry cry.babe please pick ma call you know I love you cry grin
Message from orijin101(maga boi): babe shey you don see the money I send to you angry
Message from kinglekan : babe I really enjoy you today,chai you nearly kill me on bed grin grin
Message from fabdedon (small boi) : Have you seen the recharge card
Message from senator Truckpusher: When are you coming to Abuja And when you are coming make you sure you bring along your friends grin grin

Abeg ma brothers in the house no make the mistake of checking a lady's phone if you are not ready to get hypertension grin grin

30 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by ShobayoEmma(m): 1:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
finally.

1 Like

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by justi4jesu(f): 1:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
When its locked nko....Op is on a long thing smiley
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by Rexhenrex(m): 1:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
I doff ma hat to Ur joblessness...when ur girl is cheating on u,u will know.this thing u posted is too dumb only a jobless fellow will have time to start reading her msgs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by naijaboiy: 1:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
AcesIni:

grin grin grin operation shocked shine your eyes
its a good one.

But it can be used both ways. cheesy
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
LEvuls:
Op my Bae always luck her phone

you can cajole her for password bro... at least to prove she loves you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

its a good one.

But it can be used both ways. cheesy

and you can remove it but me no wan put am here as many oloshos fit use am commot for surviallance
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by naijaboiy: 1:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
Rexhenrex:
I doff ma hat to Ur joblessness...when ur girl is cheating on u,u will know.this thing u posted is too dumb only a jobless fellow will have time to start reading her msgs.
its not joblessness.

The fact that you don't find it useful to you doesn't mean a whole lot of others won't find it useful.

So many people cheat in relationships nowadays

Learn to appreciate the works of others.

It's a normal nigerian thing,,many people will condemn this stuff on here but still try it secretly to see if it works.

7 Likes

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by Excelboi(m): 1:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
I wonder why a lady will lock her fone to prevent her guy from accessing it. If my lady do that, I will have to ask her politely to stop that whenever she is around me.

1 Like

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
Rexhenrex:

you really think so? keep on decieving yourself. as naija guys have perfected the act of cheating so have naija girls...only that they have added the act of not getting caught to theirs..

besides who says you have to read it all the time.

1 Like

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by Rexhenrex(m): 1:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

its not joblessness.

The fact that you don't find it useful to you doesn't mean a whole lot of others won't find it useful.

So many people cheat in relationships nowadays

Learn to appreciate the works of others.
yes boss point taken
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by chokolee12(f): 1:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
Don't tink it's a good idea cos she is NOT ur wife. I repeat (NOT. ) u av no right to control her yet

1 Like

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
justi4jesu:
When its locked nko....Op is on a long thing smiley

shey she is your girlfriend?? you can get her to open it... or better get the password
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by justi4jesu(f): 1:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
Excelboi:
I wonder why a lady will lock her fone to prevent her guy from accessing it. If my lady do that, I will have to ask her politely to stop that whenever she is around me.

And you think she will agree. undecided
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by farano(f): 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
Quickest way to get HBP grin
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by justi4jesu(f): 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
AcesIni:

shey she is your girlfriend?? you can get her to open it... or better get the password

So what will you tell her you want to do on the phone?
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
chokolee12:
Don't tink it's a good idea cos she is NOT ur wife. I repeat (NOT. ) u av no right to control her yet

shey na from girlfriend we dey see wife ni? and a cheating girlfriend will make a cheating wifey
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by Ignatiusprince(m): 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
Lol. . . Hm m m m m
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by naijaboiy: 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
AcesIni:

and you can remove it but me no wan put am here as many oloshos fit use am commot for surviallance
You really mean these girls o grin
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
you think this shit will work?? Wake up and go earn a living.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by naijaboiy: 1:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
chokolee12:
Ehen dem don dey find excuses grin

Do you jump to a husband without dating him? undecided
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
stephenqueen:
I would'nt even bother to do all you listed to prevent hypertension embarassed, if you want to have hypertension just check a lady's phone( Nigerian lady to be precise), Na quick way to hellna quick way to get hypertension...Na that day you go no say you no dey the babe first team grin grin

bros some no dey do am hide... in that case no wahala but you do know that if she comes out clean you will love her more shebi?
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
Tydies:
you think this shit will work?? Wake up and go earn a living.

tested.. now you go get a living cause I.T. IS MY FIELD AND AM ALREADY LIVING

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Reasons Why Men Should Marry A Lady That Loves Money / 10 Budget Friendly Things To Get For Your Partner This Valentine's Day / She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.