Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned (27191 Views)

Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men / Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs / Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned by DGKN: 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
Lol
Re: Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned by Adesam09(m): 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
OK
Re: Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned by tobyte237: 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2014
MTN LIVE FREE 40.7GB ON WITH N//A//I//J//A//F//A//P//E//R//.com.ng
Re: Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned by bosun11(m): 6:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
be a good BAD REAL GUY...
Re: Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned by mohammedmagnus: 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
Mprex:
This friendzone of a thing is annoying. If a girl doesnt wanna go out with you, why not man up and let her go They will seat around crying foul and screaming friendzoned.

Lobbish!angry
please stop typing in javascript which one is "lobbish"
Re: Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned by GodMode: 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
MzNelly:
Yes, yes, the all-too familiar topic...

For the few majority who have no idea what 'Friend-zoning' implies, let me paint you a picture:

Boy meets Girl, Boy Likes Girl, Boy Asks Girl Out, Girl says: "I'm sorry, but we can ONLY be friends". Boy whines about being 'Friendzoned'.

Typical eh?

Here are 5 reasons why men should suck it up and quit whining:

1. She Has a Type And You're Not it.
Yes. You may be the most caring person you've ever known-nice, sweet and gentle(good for you!), however the fact remains that the heart wants what the heart wants. I see guys complain about this but have you ever really stopped to wonder what the girl in question is interested in.....

2. She can't control Her Feelings.
This goes without saying. Don't trivialize her feelings by claiming you've been friendzoned. Don't expect her to hook up with you because you talk to her on Facebook late at night. Don't expect her to feel the same way you do just because you've been nice to her. That's prossstitution and that makes you a douche.

3. She's Been Hurt too.
Only guys sit down and make up a name of something that is actually...pretty normal. I've been hurt as well, i've liked people who didn't feel the same way. So? Would i sit and lick my wounds or move on? The same applies to the so-called 'Nice Guys' out there. Be a man about it and move on.

4. The Friendzone is an Excuse.
It's an excuse for when a guy likes a girl but the girl doesn't like him right back. It's a sense of entitlement. It's the idea that just because a guy gives a girl his time or affection, she's in the wrong for not giving him sexual or romantic favors back. It's a defense mechanism, a way for the guy to make the girl seem coldhearted or callous or dumb for simply acting on her feelings, or rather lack of feelings.

5. Because No Girl Just Wants A 'Nice Guy.'
You need to be more than an innocent little boy. You need to be a smart, witty, funny, charming and confident man. Girls don't like 'nice guys' or 'douchebags', they like guys who are real, just like guys like girls who are real. If you think a girl owes you something simply because you're a 'nice guy', then you have a warped sense of entitlement with the females, man.

The friendzone is the ineffectual tool of an ineffectual male. Stop using it as an excuse. There's a girl out there for you but you can't expect it to be me and blame me when it isn't, Capish?

[size=28pt]your opinion[/size]
Re: Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned by thiefnubu(m): 6:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
mikeomo11:

Nice one 'Nelly' if that is the name. I stumbled on ur diary and discovered u are a witness. I am also one. I would like us 2 chat pls if u can. Just pm u.
na so.... No be only Jehovah's witness, na eye witness....better come clean with her and tell her u want to 'perforate' her... That will be much easier and less sinful...

Thou shall not take the name of The Lord in vain

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned by joshrare(m): 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
Mprex:
This friendzone of a thing is annoying. If a girl doesnt wanna go out with you, why not man up and let her go They will seat around crying foul and screaming friendzoned.

Lobbish!angry

She friendzoned me

I walked out

Then she starts complaining that I don't call her
Re: Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned by ebosse(m): 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
As a guy i actually blame guys for every misfortune they experience based on the female species.

Most Nigerian ladies will say "lets be friends" Knowing U can NEVER be just friends with some1 U're attracted to.. Y they don't want to give a brothr the "kpekus" theyve also decided to give a brother the "Hopeless Hope" condition making Him believe there's hope and taking advantage of the brother by constantly demanding his services.." Phil, My bulb is bad can u help me fix it" , " Phil I want to get a new phone I need 2k to complete it, can u help me pls, that's what friends r for right?"... "Phil my friend is coming to town can u help me pick him"...

Well, I would have like to continue but Xmas Carroll ppl don show my house oh... December 1st n they don come already... Na was ohhhhh!

4 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned by coccinella1888: 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
I beg to differ at d last point who says ladies dos nt lyk nyc guys?
Re: Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
When you're nice to a girl, you're a friend.

When you're indifferent to a girl, you're interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned by AriDsexy(f): 6:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
I stand by the being hurt point,when a girl has been hurt once or twice,its difficult for her to embrace every guy dt comes her way.

And some guys will really never learn,if u don't like being friendzoned,then don't remain in such friendship,its very easy.
Re: Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned by LORETA: 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
@MzNelly(f) please am confused what are the atribute of just a nice guy..i just wanna know..pls
Re: Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned by LORETA: 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
@MzNelly(f) please am confused what are the attribute of just a nice guy..i just wanna know..pls
Re: Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned by galadima77(m): 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
i swear ol of una plus d op no well...una come siddon dey make mockery of person feelings.
Re: Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned by Slaya(m): 6:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
am currently in a friendzone nd i mist confess it feels great
u all shud try somedae am sure u gonna love it
Re: Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned by sammy042(m): 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
ladies don't like nice guy..ok
Re: Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned by hungryboy(m): 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
AriDsexy:
I stand by the being hurt point,when a girl has been hurt once or twice,its difficult for her to embrace every guy dt comes her way.

And some guys will really never learn,if u don't like being friendzoned,then don't remain in such friendship,its very easy.
Aunty please i want to fall in love, how do i go about it?
Re: Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned by delors(m): 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
Smh in French...She don write something be that o... undecided

No wonder you nor get boyfriend self...
Re: Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned by Tholuwaniey(m): 6:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
joshrare:

She friendzoned me

I walked out

Then she starts complaining that I don't call her

Looll... are you are dad??
Re: Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned by AshantiDimaria(f): 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
:oIt makes sence o
Re: Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned by zicoraads: 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
Here we go again!
Re: Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned by Pamcrest(f): 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
Guys needn't worry. That u are relegated to friend zone today doesn't mean u can't be promoted or upgraded tomorrow.
Just chill....give her time n space to work out whatever she's concerned about....it may eventually turn out in your favour.
Better to be friend zoned than being stringed along.
My humble submission

2 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
Exactly! Someone tell em! Must a girl date all of her friends or wat? Yet y'all continue tagging girls as ho'es.
[img]Exactly! Someone tell em! Must a girl date all of her friends or wat? Yet y'all continue tagging girls as ho'es.
[/img]Exactly! Someone tell em! Must a girl date all of her friends or wat? Yet y'all continue tagging girls as ho'es.

2 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
Still on this issue, huh? Funny to think I'm guilty of friend-zoning many ladies. Well, what can I say, I'm unique.
Re: Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
Better topics..am sick of all these friend zone horse sh*t
Re: Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned by toluleke(m): 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
STORY for the gods..
Re: Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned by holatin(m): 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
not saying how you feel quickly
Re: Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned by YourCrush: 7:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
walearoy:
Friendzoned - Bleeping = Complains
Friendzoned + Bleeping = No Complains

Have a friend who friend zoned me but i fall under category 2, I'm fine being friend zoned.
Guy u r so much on point. Guys suld learn hw 2 bleep gurls who friendzoned them. U really dont hv 2 make her ur gf. Evry gurl can not b ur gf pls.
Most times, i even prefer being d assistant bf cos u wont b spending, yet u wil b enjoying kitten. Thats if u knw ur way. After all, food wey person no pay 4, nah im dey belle fall pass.
Re: Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2014
@OP u a very badt gial..
Re: Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned by passionate88: 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2014
angry
5.Because No Girl Just Wants A 'Nice Guy.'
You need to be more than an innocent little boy. You need to be a smart, witty, funny, charming and confident man. Girls don't like 'nice guys' or 'douchebags', they like guys who are real, just like guys like girls who are real. If you think a girl owes you something simply because you're a 'nice guy', then you have a warped sense of entitlement with the females, man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Signs Of Men Who Control women Too Much / The Truth About Kayamata facts and fiction / [EROTIC Story] Me And The Client[adults Only]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.