Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts (58718 Views)

10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady / Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by tosyne2much(m): 5:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
This is a controversial created not for you to pat me on the back so critics is allowed. This thread focuses on the act of ladies which sometimes warrant being dumped.

Personally, I get so pained when ladies lay curses on guys who dump them aftermath of sex. However, It's very evident to me that some of them strip unclad in the middle of the night and rain curses on those guys but little do they know that they are sometimes the cause. Hence dont put the blame on them at all times

Lemme stop beating around the bush and let's get to business

Just sit down, relax and don't be in a hurry to read cheesy

Reasons Why Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts

Note: I'm not in any way trying to support pre-marital sex before some people will start quoting Bible verses on this thread

1. You Claim You Are Wiser
Take it or leave it, we are in men's world and no man will ever admit that a lady is wiser than him. Ladies are cunning in nature and we so much detest ladies who think they can screw us up claiming they are wiser than we are. It's just one of the reasons why we prank them and zoom off as quickly as possible

Let me share an experience with you. Way back when boys were still hustling, there was a lady I had crush on. She was financially handicapped and needed to obtain a GCE form. I promised to obtain the form for her as soon as I receive my salary

The day I received my salary, I called her told her to come for the money. Could you believe someone that has been coming to my house all alone brought a friend with her and I was like "whatdafcck is this for Christ's sake ?" Does this lady think I want to render help just to get under her skirt. To end the story, I disappointed her without giving her a kobo. I told her I was very disappointed in her. It's just one of those things they do to outsmart us which haunt them

2. Please NO SEX When We Date
Who tells a guy this ? This is an implicating statement ladies should avoid saying even if you don't want it. Even if sex is not our priority, we don't like when ladies tell us that they don't want sex in the relationship. Many ladies are like " let tell him so that he will know that I'm not for sex and if he doesn't like it that way, he should bleep off. I can swear with my life that if you tell a guy at the early stage of the relationship that you will never allow sex in the relationship and he agrees, your chances of being dumped if he eventually get dumped after the deed is very high

3. You Want Him To Make Promises Before You Give It To Him
You want him to promise you marriage or Iphone 6 before you open your legs. I smh for you

4. You Want To Maga-rize Him
When a guy senses you are trying to exercise your magarizm skill on him, he tries to set a trap for you and as soon as he gets what he wants, bye bye

5. Another Guy Is Bleeping You
He agrees to be in a NO SEX relationship but you are giving it to a dude out there. He pretends he's not aware but the moment he marks register, he waves to you. Hehehe grin

6. Ladies Are NOT To Be Relied On
I grew up with the mentality that of "never invest so much on ladies" and I'm pretty sure I'm NOT the only one who grew up with this mentality. You show you true love, she she dumps you; you don't show her love,, she dumps you. It's just one of the reasons why guys zoom off as so as they get what they want

7. You Aint Worth The Unnecessary Stress
You have been playing hard to get since the time of Soddom and Gommarah and you haven't been giving him the attention he needed but the funniest thing is that, it's so disappointing when we get to see the calibre that the calibre of guys you are giving attention to are way beneath us. When just try to mark our own register and wave goodbye

8. Revenge
When look back and remember the emotional trauma ladies have cost us, sometimes we derive joy in taking revenge on the good hearted ones that come our way.

9. You Are Taking Him For Granted
No guy likes to be taken for granted you know ? He has tried his best to gain your love but you been treating him like a bag of Dangote cement. He's most likely to wave to you as soon as he finds his way into your pant

10. You Demand So Much

Lemme share a secret ladies don't know about us. Guys do not really go crazy about ladies who give them money but ladies who can help them him cut down expenditure and help them save more than they spend. Guy however cherish and respect ladies who can reject money offered to them. When a guy has to beg you to please ask him for anything you need cos he knows you are NOT the asking type, I can assure you that he will hold firmly onto you. That aside, when you demand so much, you lose your value

Written by Tosyne2much

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2015/02/reasons-why-guys-dump-ladies-after.html

188 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
hmmmmmm

have learned somethings from this thread.

nice one op

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by SeverusSnape(m): 5:55pm On Feb 14, 2015
Because most of them wanted the punny from the onset.

But the list is on point though.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by SMALLPENIS(f): 5:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
12. lust and infatuation angry
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Burningstar(f): 5:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
Because that's the only thing they're interested in.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by whizqueen(f): 6:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
2. Please NO SEX When We Date
When a lady says this, the chances of her been bleeped is on the high side wink cool

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by ShakurM(m): 6:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
Ladies don suffer sha embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
Thank god no 1 has ever gotten under my skirt

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
tosyne bursting our speaker since 1600.. we just pray our bfs dont come across this thread... Anyway i'm glad no dude has ever gotten anything from me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 14, 2015
Tosyn2much ur articules sugests u'v bn heart broken in d past

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by whizqueen(f): 6:09pm On Feb 14, 2015
funmilayoB:
Thank god no 1 has ever goting under mine
Like we care undecided

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Rapzino: 6:09pm On Feb 14, 2015
Good one master TOSYNE

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by mumumugu(m): 6:10pm On Feb 14, 2015
Guys see dating as a game, sex is a price.

So y keep running a race when you have won

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Cruzeiro(m): 6:10pm On Feb 14, 2015
angry angryNo 7 is jst de height...

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Gabrielsylar(m): 6:11pm On Feb 14, 2015
useless article

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by elantraceey(f): 6:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
whizqueen:

Like we care undecided

you actually do undecided

7 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by skywalker888(f): 6:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
Tosyne2much again... Thank God no guy has ever gotten under my skirt
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by holatin(m): 6:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
just here to read comment by commenter

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by henrylowe(m): 6:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
Kudos tosyne baba... i'm just here to read deceptive comments from the ladies

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Mayor21(m): 6:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
True
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by englishmart(m): 6:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
I called for a quit between my chick and I.
Lol. She was happy because I didn't get under her skirt

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by whizqueen(f): 6:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
elantraceey:

One good reason why I should?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Zeezy99: 6:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
No matter what, only an irresponsible guy would use and dump a girl and still thinks he did something cool

27 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
elantraceey:

tens alot jawe dont mind her
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by deleib(m): 6:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
Na wa
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by wemmy01(m): 6:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
nice write up, thumb up.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by humilitypays(m): 6:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
@tosyne2much, all what u said are nothing but the truth! Well done guy. A standing ovation for u. But unfortunately, ladies won't listen because they don't love to be told the truth most timessmiley

Another reason guys dump a lady after going down with her is because most ladies have no other good value to offer to a guy aside their body...hence, when a guy goes down there & realises this lady has nothing else good to offer to him aside sex, he will definitely run at any given opportunity.

Solution
Ladies try and make yourself valuavle so that u can have other positive values to offer a guy u are dating; believe me, no guy will dare leave u even after having sex with u severallysmiley

You maybe wondering what other good/positive values u can offer to a guy u are dating?

1. Try and be active in his financial growth- giving him vital job/career tip offs, secret biz tips, things he can do to increase his income, etc. Don't give him money or don't spend on him, never u try!

2. Help him cut down on his expenditure and waste. Help him save more than his spends.

3. Most men are domestically not organised; help him organise him house if u can.

4. If u know anyone that can help him get a better job, get into a better business deal, win a contract, get promoted at work, graduate with good grades, pls do.

Don't sponsor him to travel abroad if u live in Nigeria. You can only sponsor him to come meet u abroad if u live abroad too.

Avoid spending on any guy...its wrong! Help him become financially responsible not spending on him cos it will boomerang on u.

These are some of the positive values u can add to his life aside sex. If u do this for any sane guy, whether u guys have sex a million times or not, he won't ever leave u, never, except he's insane which he will sure come back to his senses some day!!

But unfortunately, majority of single ladies today believe that their only job or role in a relationship is to provide the guy with sex while the guy takes care of all their financial and material needs; now tell me why won't guys dump them after having sex with them

No man dumps a valuable lady with plenty values to offer aside sex!

144 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
whizqueen:

u daft embarassed
whizqueen:

u daft. fat whoree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by ronald4lif(m): 6:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
Almost all the reasons are right on the money. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
funmilayoB:
Thank god no 1 has ever goting under my skirt
says who?
how do I bliv dat?

11 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by whizqueen(f): 6:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
funmilayoB:

u daft embarassed
u daft. fat whoree
I ain't gonna exchange words with you.
Mo raye ranu wink Go to bed miss wink grin

14 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by naijaboiy: 6:26pm On Feb 14, 2015
funmilayoB:
Thank god no 1 has ever gotten under my skirt
skywalker888:
Tosyne.2much again... Thank God no guy has ever gotten under my skirt
And you needed to announce it.

Why? undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships / If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) / My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.