Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Why Do Girls Like Unnecessary Competitions? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Like Unnecessary Competitions? (616 Views)

21 Things Girls Like To See When They Visit A Guy’s Place For The First Time / Why Do Almost All Girls Like Handsome Guys? / My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Like Unnecessary Competitions? by ddeston(m): 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2014
Okay

I have been meaning to ask this question. For a long time now. While growing up I had lots of females around me.

And I noticed something among them. They indulge in unnecessary!! Competitions among themselves.
:
From things like asking me. Shey DAT my friend fine pass me.
To my guy clean pas your guy. Even to the office. U still hear them competing nonsense.

The most annoying part that really got me pissed. Was during an excos meeting yesterday. Secretary and the treasurer almost fought. Because the secretary said. Na ur nasty character Na I'm make boy no dy look ur side so.

I was like why say that .

Anyway. I want to hear ur opinions as to why girls likes unhealthy competition
Re: Why Do Girls Like Unnecessary Competitions? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
I've noticed am a female but sadly I can't disagree with you I mean your own best friend be competing with you, and not just on one thing, on every level, they want to look better then you, they want to own the most clothes, the want to have the hottest shoes, the best relationship, the finest bf/hubby, the list goes on. They must be better then you in some way else it becomes a battle, the jealousy and competition is exhausting hence the reason I've decided to keep my circle so small, can't keep up with the unnecessary competition that don't value my life in anyway.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Unnecessary Competitions? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
It is in their DNA. the traits are jealousy, hatred and insecurity. They chase the shadows of themselves. Btw, why do we call them girls? Itz the girly being in them.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Unnecessary Competitions? by McWhillion(m): 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2014
I believe it's a trait created in women since Eve. I ve noticed it so many times. I can only say I ve met only one girl who doesn't engage in all those gossips/jealousy/envy that the female DNA is wired with. I tell you it scares the shiit outta me sometimes.
A woman can never have a best friend who is also a woman.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Unnecessary Competitions? by adeoladrg(m): 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2014
urhoboman: It is in their DNA. the traits are jealousy, hatred and insecurity. They chase the shadows of themselves. Btw, why do we call them girls? Itz the girly being in them.

My future wife is going to be very different. I have a strong feeling wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies... Have Your Say!!! How True Is This? / . / Are Shorter People Inferior??? RESEARCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.