Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Martina Navratilova Proposes To Girlfriend On Big Screen At US Open - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Martina Navratilova Proposes To Girlfriend On Big Screen At US Open (795 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Road In Ojuelegba (photo) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) / Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Martina Navratilova Proposes To Girlfriend On Big Screen At US Open by brilapluz(m): 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2014
Eighteen-time Grand Slam champion Martina Navratilova surprised a packed Arthur Ashe stadium when she appeared on the big screen to propose to her long-term partner Julia Lemigova.

Navratilova popped the question shortly after Kei Nishikori’s shock semi-final victory over world number one Novak Djokovic – and was delighted to get a yes.

"I have been waiting for the right time to ask Julia to marry me," Navratilova announced to the stadium. "I thought this was the right place and the right time to pop the question and thankfully I got a 'yes'."

i know that we have been into this les.bianism issue for some time now but i keep asking...whats wrong with this world?
why is every thing in this world esp in developed countries turning UP SIDE DOWN?? smh....
embarassed

N.B:i dont know if this was the right section to place this info...cos i was torn between the sports and romance section since its related to a sports personality!

link:https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/tramlines/martina-navratilova-proposes-to-girlfriend-on-big-screen-at-us-open-211009137.html

Re: Martina Navratilova Proposes To Girlfriend On Big Screen At US Open by Nobody: 3:15am On Sep 07, 2014
Wherez the pishure of the two tongue flickers?

(1) (Reply)

Guys Be Sincere. | Ladies Keep Offf / Unofficial Guide On How To Be A Man (nigerian Version) / What Nigerian People Think About "Throw That Boy P**sy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.