Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,962 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman (62745 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by fatdon2(m): 9:32am On Jun 11, 2015
Nigerian men have so far been coming up with creative styles and ideas to propose to their fiancee. Some travel on vacation to do it, some do it on their birthdays, some do it during dinners and some do flash mobs in public places.

This one was epic, he came to pick her at the airport all dressed in a superman outfit and he went on his knees to propose to her, she was totally shocked and overwhelmed. See photos below:

source : http://streetgist.com/man-proposes-to-girlfriend-at-murtala-muhammed-airport-dressed-in-superman-costume/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by INTROVERT(f): 9:33am On Jun 11, 2015
The guy has low center of gravity grin. grin but who am I to complain.....

133 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by saintTim(m): 9:35am On Jun 11, 2015
I was looking for the man first pic oo

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by tobillionaire(m): 9:36am On Jun 11, 2015
INTROVERT:

1 Like

Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by tobillionaire(m): 9:38am On Jun 11, 2015
y d Superman dress, d guy na M.I

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:39am On Jun 11, 2015
Its a no no for me...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by fatdon2(m): 9:40am On Jun 11, 2015
INTROVERT:

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by Magician1503(m): 9:51am On Jun 11, 2015
Wahs dis la?

1 Like

Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by Melahou(m): 10:07am On Jun 11, 2015
am sure some girls would be like " the guy is such a dumb ass" to have worn as superman costume"

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by INTROVERT(f): 10:13am On Jun 11, 2015
fatdon2:

You must have a low center of gravity tooo FD grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by pretydiva(f): 10:50am On Jun 11, 2015
Warrisdis..luks so mgbekeish..d guy shouldn't ve wore d super man dress 4 pete's sake

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by edwife(f): 10:57am On Jun 11, 2015
I don't know but this looks a little ridiculous to me cheesy,did he have to dress up? grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by DjHypno(m): 11:47am On Jun 11, 2015
K
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by LAfricana(m): 11:47am On Jun 11, 2015
The guy is deranged undecided... What nonsense

The lady looks pretty though cool

Check out www.africanwatch.net for lastest international Scholarships for Nigerians, and keep tabs with latest happenings in Africa
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by flyestmike(m): 11:47am On Jun 11, 2015
Change ti de o..........

Adupe o

#Peeping

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by eleko1: 11:47am On Jun 11, 2015
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by ozsilo: 11:47am On Jun 11, 2015

am sure some girls would be like " the guy is such a dumb ass" to have worn as superman costume"
grin grin grin
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 11, 2015
@first pics he looks like a little girl grin

Until I see a man propose to his fiancee on a moving train I wount open any similar thread undecided

I hope she said yes tho cos if she didn't, this nigga fit commit suicide grin

11 Likes

Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by eipreel(f): 11:47am On Jun 11, 2015
hehehe...crase all over naija

1 Like

Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by Kentrasso(f): 11:47am On Jun 11, 2015
Sweet

I'm sure the girl was tired... not the best time and place

2 Likes

Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by Matttthew(m): 11:47am On Jun 11, 2015
Super Man in her life.... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by horlabiyi(m): 11:48am On Jun 11, 2015
These publicity stunts you guys are doing ehn ehn. Do I really need to knee down to propose to my babe? Well

1 Like

Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by Houseofglam7(f): 11:48am On Jun 11, 2015
This looks rather ridiculous!
More like an April fool stunt undecided

12 Likes

Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by Aitee1: 11:48am On Jun 11, 2015
angry
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by williams368(m): 11:48am On Jun 11, 2015
Wat cn I say?
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by uhalauju(f): 11:48am On Jun 11, 2015
Dis proposal thing is getting out of hand, we need to tame some guys b4 it gets too late. Dis guy looks funny to me.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him / My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. / Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.