Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

One Man One Girl? Is It Ever Possible - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Man One Girl? Is It Ever Possible (784 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / Is This Ever Possible? What Name Will You Give Such?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Man One Girl? Is It Ever Possible by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 29, 2008
Why cant nigerian men and stick to one guy or girl must wat is there in cheating? Is it just our mentility or is it because we are nigerians
Re: One Man One Girl? Is It Ever Possible by wackhack(m): 11:16am On Oct 29, 2008
No, its the nature of their forefathers. Nigerians are never satisfy with either their wife or husband. They always look out for the latest babe in town just like the search for latest cheat.

Re: One Man One Girl? Is It Ever Possible by sistajay(f): 11:16am On Oct 29, 2008
One on one can be possible, it's extremely HARD these days. Men/women that cheat suffer from temporary amnesia, forgettin the toto/deek their goin for is the same as the one they just left behind.
Re: One Man One Girl? Is It Ever Possible by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 29, 2008
sista-jay:

One on one can be possible, it's extremely HARD these days. Men/women that cheat suffer from temporary amnesia, forgettin the toto/deek their goin for is the same as the one they just left behind.

Who says they are all the same cheesy cheesy
Re: One Man One Girl? Is It Ever Possible by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2008
Ujujoan:

Who says they are all the same cheesy cheesy

Exactly. They are definitely not the same oohh.
Some are as deep as River Niger while others are deeper than the Atlantic Ocean!
Some are so different/good that they will make a guy Org*** in less than a minute!!!!! (even all the guys bragging about lasting for 2hrs can attest to this)
Re: One Man One Girl? Is It Ever Possible by Mgbejume: 12:46pm On Oct 29, 2008
Why can't nigerian men and stick to one guy or girl must what is there in cheating? Is it just our mentility or is it because we are nigerians?

Well, the truth of the matter here is that, Man( i.e male and females) naturally in their own nature are never content or satisfied with what they have. If a Man can feel staisfied with his woman and vice versa we wont cheat.

If people could remove the self centered nature in them, and get to consider their partners 1st before themselves. Let true, unconditional and selfless love exist in us,i.e the God kind of love.

I strongly believe with these, the nature of infidelity will be minimal cos it will all go a long way to crub the nature of infidelity and unfaithfullness in us.
cheesy
Re: One Man One Girl? Is It Ever Possible by Mgbejume: 12:48pm On Oct 29, 2008
Why can't nigerian men and stick to one guy or girl must what is there in cheating? Is it just our mentility or is it because we are nigerians?

Well, the truth of the matter here is that, Man( i.e male and females) naturally in their own nature are never content or satisfied with what they have. If a Man can feel staisfied with his woman and vice versa we wont cheat.

If people could remove the self centered nature in them, and get to consider their partners 1st before themselves. Let true, unconditional and selfless love exist in us,i.e the God kind of love.

I strongly believe with these, the nature of infidelity will be minimal cos it will all go a long way to crub the nature of infidelity and unfaithfullness in us.
cheesy
Re: One Man One Girl? Is It Ever Possible by Emperoh(m): 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2008
Self Control and Dicipline coupled with the fear of God makes it possible.
Re: One Man One Girl? Is It Ever Possible by sesman(m): 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2008
Emperoh:

Self Control and Dicipline coupled with the fear of God makes it possible.

exactly what am thinking, impossible is nothing!!
Re: One Man One Girl? Is It Ever Possible by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 30, 2008
I think its very difficult because trust is on longer the basis for relationships anymore. We now look for the already made man or woman no longer for compatibility and understanding.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Guys What Would U Do If U Find Ur Self In This Situation: ? / What Should He Do? / What You Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.