Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Having A Beard Makes Women Want Sleep With You 8) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having A Beard Makes Women Want Sleep With You 8) (3427 Views)

4 Sexy Reasons A Guy With A Beard Makes The Best Boyfriend Ever / 10 Things Men Think While Going Down On You, 8 Is Hmmm. / 10 Things That Makes Women Go Crazy In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having A Beard Makes Women Want Sleep With You 8) by saintneo(m): 1:59am On Sep 07, 2014
World Beard Day 2014: The 10 absolute best things about having a beard

World Beard Day is all about beard
appreciation – honouring and celebrating
the bearded members of your friends and
family, paying homage to the great beards
that have come before, and of course
spending some quality time with your own
beard.
If you need reminding about what makes
having a beard so great, we’ve managed to
condense the long list of reasons into a top
[img]http://metrouk2.files./2014/03/wpid-article-1329153719444-11878d13000005dc-436762_636x300.jpg?w=320&h=150&crop=1[/img]
1. Warm in winter, cool in summer
Not only can your beard keep your face cosy
during the colder months, but by splashing
some water across your beard in the summer,
you can create a cooling layer around your
face that will keep you feeling fresh while the
clean-shaven folk around you wilt in the sun.

2. Manliness enhanced

When you grow a beard, you’ll find that you
instantly become better at things like wood
chopping, metalwork, being captain of a
seafaring vessel… in fact, you’ll pretty much
become a better all-round person.

3. People stare at you when you walk down
the street
You may think that’s a bad thing, but soon
enough you’ll learn to appreciate all the
attention that your beard is attracting. You
may often hear people whispering behind
your back – assume they’re saying nothing but
good things about your beard…

4. You don’t have to shave
Seriously, shaving sucks balls. Dragging a razor
across your face every morning? Spending all
that money on shaving paraphernalia? Plus,
the time you save not shaving can be spent
admiring your beard in the mirror! WIN!

5. You’re part of an exclusive beard club
You know when you see two bearded men walk
past each other in the street, and they give
each other a nod of approval as they pass?
There’s a strong, unspoken bond that exists
between all beards. Being part of the bearded
brotherhood may save your life on more than
one occasion…

6. Women want to have sex with you, like,
ALL the time

When you have a beard, women will lust after
you in ways you can’t even imagine. Admittedly
this can be exhausting, and being a sex symbol
can make it hard to be taken seriously at times
– you have to be all like ‘excuse me, ma’am,
my eyes are up here…’

7. Easier to beg for change if you fall on
hard times
If you’re out and about but short a few bucks
for lunch, sit on a street corner and mumble
incoherently. Folks all around will instantly
appreciated your excellent beard and you can
watch the money roll in!

8. People might think you’re part of famous
rock band The Beards
If you get mistaken for a member of world-
famous beard-related novelty music act The
Beards, just go with it. You might get your
picture taken, get to sign some autographs, and
if someone asks you to quote some lyrics, just
yell pretty much anything about beards and
you’ll be fine.

9. A handy food storage area for when
you’re feeling peckish
Stuck in a meeting and getting hungry? No
problem! Just grab that left-over bit of toast
that’s been stuck in your beard since breakfast,
and… problem solved!

10. You’re really really ridiculously good-
looking
Having a beard means you can walk around
with an extra air of confidence, knowing that
you’re heaps better looking than everyone else.
And in the end, that’s what it’s all about, isn’t
it?

World Beard Day 2014: The 10 absolute best things about having a beard

3 Likes

Re: Having A Beard Makes Women Want Sleep With You 8) by saintneo(m): 1:59am On Sep 07, 2014
There you go boys, the reasons to grow a bread; just ignore seun and his shaving stick.

2 Likes

Re: Having A Beard Makes Women Want Sleep With You 8) by Nobody: 2:13am On Sep 07, 2014
How is it possible to perceive positive and negative vibes simultaneously from ppl who stare at ur beard when u walk past em! #3
Re: Having A Beard Makes Women Want Sleep With You 8) by Nobody: 2:20am On Sep 07, 2014
Still on the #3 ish; u r confused
Why should I assume they say good things about me if I know and accept that keeping a beard is ridiculous and frowned upon by society.

How does walking around looking like a dandy make me fell better than a bunch of guys I presume to be green with envy!
Re: Having A Beard Makes Women Want Sleep With You 8) by freecharles(m): 2:30am On Sep 07, 2014
I do know women find men with beard sexy

1 Like

Re: Having A Beard Makes Women Want Sleep With You 8) by Nobody: 3:00am On Sep 07, 2014
freecharles: I do know women find men with beard sexy
taaah!

1 Like

Re: Having A Beard Makes Women Want Sleep With You 8) by Nobody: 3:00am On Sep 07, 2014
^^una just dey give una self hope. If you like Grow beards like moses, a woman that will not notice you will neva notice you

2 Likes

Re: Having A Beard Makes Women Want Sleep With You 8) by Nobody: 3:06am On Sep 07, 2014
His royal freshness 2020 waz hia
Re: Having A Beard Makes Women Want Sleep With You 8) by purplesummer(f): 4:28am On Sep 07, 2014
Whether you keep beards or you shave clean, the only thing that counts for me is the way you treat women.
If however you decide to keep beards though, please remember to groom it in such a way as not to constantly brush it against a sister's face in the name of kissing.
Re: Having A Beard Makes Women Want Sleep With You 8) by kultimate009: 5:04am On Sep 07, 2014
Will comment later..... Feeling slpy
Re: Having A Beard Makes Women Want Sleep With You 8) by 1one: 5:15am On Sep 07, 2014
Ahhh...

*on my way to the bathroom to shave*...

1 Like

Re: Having A Beard Makes Women Want Sleep With You 8) by tayoxx(m): 5:22am On Sep 07, 2014
hmmm...I go begin keep beards now

1 Like

Re: Having A Beard Makes Women Want Sleep With You 8) by Nobody: 5:23am On Sep 07, 2014
...Hian!!!...Heaven knows I dont like guys with beards....To be frank, it irritates me....Dont expect me to peck or kiss someone like that....

I love it fresh, smooth and clean...Free of bumps and itchy hair....Then i can keep touching and feeling those chin and cheeks.....I love touching cheeks ooo, my weakness....

1 Like

Re: Having A Beard Makes Women Want Sleep With You 8) by 1one: 5:24am On Sep 07, 2014
*stumbles into thread*...

1 Like

Re: Having A Beard Makes Women Want Sleep With You 8) by 1one: 5:25am On Sep 07, 2014
*MOONWALKS BACK TO BED*

1 Like

Re: Having A Beard Makes Women Want Sleep With You 8) by Nobody: 5:39am On Sep 07, 2014
temigracie: ...Hian!!!...Heaven knows I dont like guys with beards....To be frank, it irritates me....Dont expect me to peck or kiss someone like that....

I love it fresh, smooth and clean...Free of bumps and itchy hair....Then i can keep touching and feeling those chin and cheeks.....I love touching cheeks ooo, my weakness....
I've soft cheeks, wanna feel?

1 Like

Re: Having A Beard Makes Women Want Sleep With You 8) by marieolae(f): 5:57am On Sep 07, 2014
These r all lies.
Re: Having A Beard Makes Women Want Sleep With You 8) by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 07, 2014
Hah...nsogbu dikwa...
E be like you copy this thread from your Arab friend @OP...bc no be for naija this one go happen nna...

1 Like

Re: Having A Beard Makes Women Want Sleep With You 8) by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 07, 2014
temigracie: ...Hian!!!...Heaven knows I dont like guys with beards....To be frank, it irritates me....Dont expect me to peck or kiss someone like that....

cheesy
Wetin "Osama bin riding" down btw d thighs, go come make u feel!
I'm guessing u ain't a fan of hairy balls either!
Re: Having A Beard Makes Women Want Sleep With You 8) by ignis: 6:12am On Sep 07, 2014
I don't like beards joor
Re: Having A Beard Makes Women Want Sleep With You 8) by 1one: 6:13am On Sep 07, 2014
Being bearded has so many perks...you don't get to stain your shirt when eatinggrin

4 Likes

Re: Having A Beard Makes Women Want Sleep With You 8) by saintneo(m): 6:17am On Sep 07, 2014

You are missing dear. Do you watch Telemundo? Do see how manly and sexy they look? Ditch the kids and groove with real men; I bet you a million pounds that you'll never go back.
Re: Having A Beard Makes Women Want Sleep With You 8) by kingk(m): 6:35am On Sep 07, 2014
Abeg what about those ladies with beards........hmmmm #yuck#
Re: Having A Beard Makes Women Want Sleep With You 8) by Clinton594(m): 7:57am On Sep 07, 2014

I just stumbled on my mate for life ;8
Re: Having A Beard Makes Women Want Sleep With You 8) by oluwato69sin(m): 8:59am On Sep 07, 2014
In naija ,they'll just mistake you for BH
Re: Having A Beard Makes Women Want Sleep With You 8) by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 07, 2014
I don't wish to have it.
Re: Having A Beard Makes Women Want Sleep With You 8) by stinggy(m): 9:02am On Sep 07, 2014
...Then Shekau needed not to kidnap girls, Yerima needed not to be a pedo..
And my friend Nedu won't spending so much on ladies..
but it's all lies undecided undecided
Re: Having A Beard Makes Women Want Sleep With You 8) by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 07, 2014
cheesy #team Beards! Toast to my lovely beard! smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Having A Beard Makes Women Want Sleep With You 8) by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 07, 2014
saintneo:

There you go boys, the reasons to grow a bread; just ignore seun and his shaving stick.
lmao! grin
Re: Having A Beard Makes Women Want Sleep With You 8) by mcdreeezy: 9:13am On Sep 07, 2014
What's this new trend of our signature being right under our posts on nairaland?
Re: Having A Beard Makes Women Want Sleep With You 8) by Elkewwty(f): 9:16am On Sep 07, 2014
Lol
Re: Having A Beard Makes Women Want Sleep With You 8) by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 07, 2014
Ademolapaul: I don't wish to have it.
kid believe you me,when the right time comes you'll wish for it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Advise A Friend Of Mine Who Changes Girlfriends Like Wrapper? / what could be going thru this man mind as he signs marriage certificate (PICs) / Is She Playing Me?Nairalanders Pls I Need Advise Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.