Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,362 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:33 PM

See The Prostitute That Killed Rich Google Executive On Bed. See What Happened.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Prostitute That Killed Rich Google Executive On Bed. See What Happened.. (3460 Views)

Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did / Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly / A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Prostitute That Killed Rich Google Executive On Bed. See What Happened.. by talktomazech: 7:14am On Dec 05, 2015
A prostitute charged with killing a google executive pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter and,,,, cry

Before the deadly encounter, she had exchanged texts and emails with Hayes, the Google executive, and met with him few times

Hayes, a father of 5 had hired Tichelman, the prostitute several times before and they were…having sex the night he died.
Tichelman, the prostitute met her clients through a website which pairs 'sugar babies' with rich older men or women. The website is called,,,,

Read details and see how she killed the man on bed-

Click here - https://www.mazech.com/prostitute_killed_Google_executive

1 Like

Re: See The Prostitute That Killed Rich Google Executive On Bed. See What Happened.. by talktomazech: 7:15am On Dec 05, 2015
undecided

Re: See The Prostitute That Killed Rich Google Executive On Bed. See What Happened.. by Alonzo4g(m): 7:17am On Dec 05, 2015
End time opoo/ash

Rip. Bro hell fire straight
Re: See The Prostitute That Killed Rich Google Executive On Bed. See What Happened.. by HowAreYou(m): 7:27am On Dec 05, 2015
J
Re: See The Prostitute That Killed Rich Google Executive On Bed. See What Happened.. by segsxpendable(m): 7:28am On Dec 05, 2015
na wa oo....xo google executive sef dey Bleep...
Re: See The Prostitute That Killed Rich Google Executive On Bed. See What Happened.. by gamaliel121(m): 7:31am On Dec 05, 2015
He came iinto this world through a pussyyy and left through another pussssyy..

Nice one

1 Like

Re: See The Prostitute That Killed Rich Google Executive On Bed. See What Happened.. by IamLEGEND1: 7:31am On Dec 05, 2015
involuntary manslaughter again?
I do not comprehend!
Re: See The Prostitute That Killed Rich Google Executive On Bed. See What Happened.. by Exodus2k(m): 7:33am On Dec 05, 2015
When you reach hell fire tell devil what kill you.
End time google mongul
Re: See The Prostitute That Killed Rich Google Executive On Bed. See What Happened.. by Ginaz(f): 7:41am On Dec 05, 2015
When men stop reasoning with their undergrowth tilapia that looks like a burning yam all the time, then they will know peace. undecided
Re: See The Prostitute That Killed Rich Google Executive On Bed. See What Happened.. by Lastdays: 7:49am On Dec 05, 2015
This kind thing going on everywhere. Hhmmm undecided
Re: See The Prostitute That Killed Rich Google Executive On Bed. See What Happened.. by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 05, 2015
Damn she tight, op you have her control?

1 Like

Re: See The Prostitute That Killed Rich Google Executive On Bed. See What Happened.. by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 05, 2015
Damn she tight, op you have her control? Q
Re: See The Prostitute That Killed Rich Google Executive On Bed. See What Happened.. by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 05, 2015
Ginaz:
When men stop reasoning with their undergrowth tilapia that looks like a burning yam all the time, then they will know peace. undecided
I know you are speaking from frustuation because a person in their right mind can't say this.
Re: See The Prostitute That Killed Rich Google Executive On Bed. See What Happened.. by UIA04(f): 10:41am On Dec 05, 2015
She was probably hired to kill him by his enemies I wont judge the man things arent always as they seem
Re: See The Prostitute That Killed Rich Google Executive On Bed. See What Happened.. by Qualer: 10:47am On Dec 05, 2015
UIA04:
She was probably hired to kill him by his enemies
I wont judge the man things arent always as they seem

mmmmhhhh.....you know!
Re: See The Prostitute That Killed Rich Google Executive On Bed. See What Happened.. by talktomazech: 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
Very unfortunate! sad
Re: See The Prostitute That Killed Rich Google Executive On Bed. See What Happened.. by Ginaz(f): 2:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
SirWere:
I know you are speaking from frustuation because a person in their right mind can't say this.

like you?

(1) (Reply)

How To Have A Great Romantic Phone Conversion With Your Love / I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again / Best Places To Hang Out In Lagos For N10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.