Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,614 members, 7,865,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:51 PM

Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... (8921 Views)

15 Clean Pictures That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind / Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by onyi4edu(f): 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
donnypool:

the singlet might be old doesn't make it dirty. if you are a guy and has encountered sex with a dirty va.gina, you will understand what the op is truly talking about
Then try as much as possible 2 prevent having such encounter. Besides I just contributed my own quota to the topic, if you think otherwise just state your point without quoting me. Thanks
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by PLENTYNAIR(m): 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2014
Not necessarily true. All the female friends I know are very neat.
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
onyi4edu:
Then try as much as possible 2 prevent having such encounter. Besides I just contributed my own quota to the topic, if you think otherwise just state your point without quoting me. Thanks

WHATS that suppose to mean? are you the only one i quoted?
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by terzurum5(m): 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
marieolae: Ey ya. Well some girls have more interest in applying layers of pancake to their face, than washing their vagiina with soap. There's nothing you can do about it. Its life.
It is very unhealthy, unhygienic and dangerous for a woman to wash her private part with soap. This is due to the fact that most of the brands of soap sold in the market contain chemicals that kill healthy or vagina friendly bacteria in the vagina or interfares with their activity in there. What every woman needs is just to wash her vagina with clean water which is enough to allow the vagina to maintain its natural smell. Washing vagina with soap may lead to alot of serious health complications such as cancer.
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by marieolae(f): 10:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
terzurum5:
It is very unhealthy, unhieginic and for a woman to wash her vagina with soap. This because most of the brands of soap sold in the market contain chemicals that kill healthy or vagina friendly bacteria in the vagina or interfares with their activity in their. What every woman needs is just to wash her vagina with clean water which is enough to allow the vagina to maintain its natural smell. Washing vagina with soap may lead to alot of serious health complications such as cancer.
ok people I hear ohh!! Its ok ah beg!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by Nobody: 1:45am On Sep 09, 2014
marieolae: ok people I hear ohh!! Its ok ah beg!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by Nobody: 2:17am On Sep 09, 2014
ifynairaland: Well, I'll be waiting to read your report. Btwn, research topics in the medical field are in abundance. cool
SMH grin grin
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by Nobody: 2:25am On Sep 09, 2014
glitest:
SMH grin grin
Hmmm why are you not sleeping?
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by Nobody: 2:38am On Sep 09, 2014
softsparkyy:
Hmmm why are you not sleeping?

Its not even 10:00pm yet; You unko?...Why aren't you also alseep?.
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by Nobody: 2:42am On Sep 09, 2014
glitest:

Its not even 10:00pm yet; You unko?...Why aren't you also alseep?.
Ooooh. I find it difficult sleeping at night.
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by Nobody: 2:45am On Sep 09, 2014
softsparkyy:

Try drinking a cup of bonvita, before going to bed...Also, taking a cold shower helps.
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by Nobody: 2:51am On Sep 09, 2014
glitest:

Try drinking a cup of bonvita, before going to bed...Also, taking a cold shower helps.
Thanks I will try the bonvita tips .
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by Nobody: 2:56am On Sep 09, 2014
I am an exception,I can't survive in a dirty area not to now talk of lookin unkept.#jez speakin 4 my self tho#
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by Nobody: 2:59am On Sep 09, 2014
softsparkyy:
Thanks I will try the bonvita tips .
You're welcome
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by Spotless180(m): 3:27am On Sep 09, 2014
washing with soap makes d pucci to.... complete it at ur own risk.
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by Spotless180(m): 3:30am On Sep 09, 2014
softsparkyy:
maybe u nid me by ur side.
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
chibwike: dont take them again...they aren't gud for ladies.
Lol.And its good for men?well i love alcoho,will stop taking when i am old and weary....imaybe.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
thats why they like us to lick their dirty kitten grin
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by londoner: 11:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
marieolae: ok people I hear ohh!! Its ok ah beg!!

Honestly, no wonder some men are complaining of a bad smell. Va jay-jays are not being washed....lol. In countries that are hot and people are sweating and on their monthly! Even if you don't use soap, water alone is not cleaning it well, sorry.

Water alone can not even clean you hands or clothes well.

At least put a squeeze of fresh lime in the water, or use a feminine wash. Same for underarms, some areas need special attention when bathing. Armpits, feet and va-jay jays etc.

Every woman has a scent, but its not supposed to be offensive or like rotting fish! That's a sign of infection or sloppy hygiene.

Your guy should be able to venture down town, without hesitation.
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 10, 2014
scribble: Meanwhile some guys give random babes oral. Verily verily I say unto thee. Tis better to lick Ebola than lick some babes
chaii!!!!!na wa oh!!u dey juxtapose some babes' orifice wt Ebola virus,chaii!!!u brutal oh!!pity these girls nah!haba!
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 10, 2014
scribble: Meanwhile some guys give random babes oral. Verily verily I say unto thee. Tis better to lick Ebola than lick some babes
haha!!chai!u dey juxtapose some babes' orifice wt Ebola virus..guy,u brutal oh!!pity these girls nah!habaa!!
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by marieolae(f): 2:21am On Sep 10, 2014
londoner:

Honestly, no wonder some men are complaining of a bad smell. Va jay-jays are not being washed....lol. In countries that are hot and people are sweating and on their monthly! Even if you don't use soap, water alone is not cleaning it well, sorry.

Water alone can not even clean you hands or clothes well.

At least put a squeeze of fresh lime in the water, or use a feminine wash. Same for underarms, some areas need special attention when bathing. Armpits, feet and va-jay jays etc.

Every woman has a scent, but its not supposed to be offensive or like rotting fish! That's a sign of infection or sloppy hygiene.

Your guy should be able to venture down town, without hesitation.

thanku! But I dnt wanna talk anymore since they sed their vagiina automatically washes itself. To God who made me, I don't understand how that is possible. Now they are telling me to google it, how to take care of my own body. Isit not common sense? There are specific gels out their used for that area to clean it thoroughly and they are telling me water will do the job! You can't always rely on all these white people with their bullshitt theorem. So throughout my life, I will use only water to wash my vagiina and it will not smell? Ah beg some people are just tryna look intelligent really and truly. I dnt feel like I'm above correction, but this is what works for my body. They should continue washing with water, that's none of my business really!
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by londoner: 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
marieolae: thanku! But I dnt wanna talk anymore since they sed their vagiina automatically washes itself. To God who made me, I don't understand how that is possible. Now they are telling me to google it, how to take care of my own body. Isit not common sense? There are specific gels out their used for that area to clean it thoroughly and they are telling me water will do the job! You can't always rely on all these white people with their bullshitt theorem. So throughout my life, I will use only water to wash my vagiina and it will not smell? Ah beg some people are just tryna look intelligent really and truly. I dnt feel like I'm above correction, but this is what works for my body. They should continue washing with water, that's none of my business really!

Lol yes,its up to them if they only use just water undecided.

Not me and mine though................ grin

I think generally, some people just aren't clean. Even something as simple as washing hands with soap and changing sanitary wear regularly.
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by KOLA4U(m): 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin.............. I just stand for one side dey watch ooooo

Lolzzz.. The ministry is really moving...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pvssy Is Different / Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband. I'm Going Crazy, What Should I Do? / How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.