Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? (8598 Views)

How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? / Why Does This Older Woman Always Looks At Me In A Angry And Jealous Manner / Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by Burdenbearer: 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
Hi, Nairalanders. I just met a lady who is a virgin and over 40. She is older than i am and she is financial independent. She is nice, caring and generous. She has a place of her own. I want to knack her and possibly get her pregnant, so that we can have kids together. She do giving me things for free. The issue now is that, she is this Churchy type and trying everything possible to avoid sex, even when i visited. And age is not by her side. Guys, What do i do abt this? I no wan pour sain, sain for my garri by initiating sex. Note: I have no bad intention against her. I'm not financially bouyant enough to do our human laws of marriage. She is even financially bouyant than i am.
Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by TheZeezle(m): 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
Lol Bleep boy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by burp18: 6:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
You have no bad intention against her.
You just want to knack her and get her pregnant grin
Motive!! grin grin

35 Likes

Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
Then marry her 😏

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by Jeon(f): 6:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
If you don't want to marry please leave her alone.
I have no bad intention against her
But want to make her a baby mama/ becoming a leech to her.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by Burdenbearer: 6:37pm On Jan 27, 2023
TheZeezle:
Lol Bleep boy.
Guy, she likes me but na the knacking nai be my issue. Na Churchy she be. After i chatted her up abt our previous meeting and told how i enjoyed the time we spent together, she intend to invite me come over to her place 2moro.
Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by Earthstorms(m): 6:38pm On Jan 27, 2023
Burdenbearer:
Hi, Nairalanders. I just met a lady who is a virgin and over 40. She is older than i am and she is financial independent. She is nice, caring and generous. She has a place of her own. I want to knack her and possibly get her pregnant, so that we can have kids together. She do giving me things for free. The issue now is that, she is this Churchy type and trying everything possible to avoid sex, even when i visited. And age is not by her side. Guys, What do i do abt this? I no wan pour sain, sain for my garri by initiating sex. Note: I have no bad intention against her. I'm not financially bouyant enough to do our human laws of marriage. She is even financially bouyant than i am.

Why not just marry her?

Take her to the registry if you don't have money for expensive wedding.

That is the honorable thing to do. If she were your sister, will you want a man to get her pregnant outside wedlock?

22 Likes

Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by TheZeezle(m): 6:38pm On Jan 27, 2023
What do u wanna hear? Ok sleep over, u go surely Bleep her.

Burdenbearer:
Guy, she likes me but na the knacking nai be my issue. Na Churchy she be. After i chatted her up abt our previous meeting and told how i enjoyed the time we spent together, she intend to invite me come over to her place 2moro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by Burdenbearer: 6:38pm On Jan 27, 2023
burp18:
You have no bad intention against her. You just want to knack her and get her pregnant grin Motive!! grin grin
She get money pass me so, na she dey marry me. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by Burdenbearer: 6:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
TheZeezle:
What do u wanna hear? Ok sleep over, u go surely Bleep her.

Would she agree? grin Remember that i said, she is a Churchy lady. And i dey fear make i no go say something wey go spoil my show. To say na normal girl, that wan for not be problem for me.
Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by burp18: 6:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
Burdenbearer:
She get money pass me so, na she dey marry me. grin
so if she's in for it and she agrees to sponsor the wedding, you go do? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by Burdenbearer: 6:44pm On Jan 27, 2023
burp18:
so if she's in for it and she agrees to sponsor the wedding, you go do? cheesy
I go do. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by Tallesty1(m): 6:44pm On Jan 27, 2023
A virgin at 40, well I have hammer and chisel for rent just in case

15 Likes

Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by burp18: 6:45pm On Jan 27, 2023
Burdenbearer:
Would she agree? grin Remember that i said, she is a Churchy lady. And i dey fear make i no go say something wey go spoil my show. To say na normal girl, that wan for not be problem for me.
I think you should be bold about it and tell her if you really like,, but if you just want hit and run I'd advise you thread carefully.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by Burdenbearer: 6:46pm On Jan 27, 2023
Earthstorms:

Why not just marry her?

Take her to the registry if you don't have money for expensive wedding.

That is the honorable thing to do. If she were your sister, will you want a man to get her pregnant outside wedlock?
hmmm, u have a point but......
Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by burp18: 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2023
Burdenbearer:
I go do. grin
Lol, she won't have any regards for you. She may be nice at first but the attitudes will start coming in later.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by Burdenbearer: 6:50pm On Jan 27, 2023
burp18:
I think you should be bold about it and tell her if you really like,, but if you just want hit and run I'd advise you thread carefully.
No, i have no intention to hit and run. I perceive that she wants marriage but she is clueless on what to do, knowing my financial status. 2. She is shy but she likes me.
Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2023
Burdenbearer:

angry
Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by Burdenbearer: 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2023
burp18:
Lol, she won't have any regards for you. She may be nice at first but the attitudes will start coming in later.
Which is why, i won't buy the idea.
Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2023
Burdenbearer:

who told u Siofra is a virrrrgin?....are u ok sir? (no oofeinse) angry

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by DaddyRochie1642: 6:54pm On Jan 27, 2023
You're not financially buoyant and you want to knack and impregnate someone..... Oga to slap you dey hungry me

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by etrange: 6:55pm On Jan 27, 2023
See the way y'all are treating this guy's malicious intentions with kid gloves, laughing and making light of it. If it was a girl that created a thread asking how she could sleep with someone (even if it's someone her age), y'all would have been calling her all sorts of names. Just before you start telling me the biological and psychological differences between men and women, just remember not to come here tomorrow to lament that there's no one to marry. You can't expect only one gender to maintain the sanity in society while you wild around. No matter how much you train your girl child, they'll still mingle with the boy child you refused to hold accountable. And when they do, they can't bear the burden of morality all by themselves.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by burp18: 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2023
Burdenbearer:
No, i have no intention to hit and run. I perceive that she wants marriage but she is clueless on what to do, knowing my financial status. 2. She is shy but she likes me.
you could try the slow approach of gradually making her your friend and you'd get closer with time. Or you can tell her straight up without holding anything back.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by burp18: 6:58pm On Jan 27, 2023
Burdenbearer:
Which is why, i won't buy the idea.
some older ladies can be reasonable and understanding. But you wouldn't really know until you communicate with her

1 Like

Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by Burdenbearer: 6:59pm On Jan 27, 2023
burp18:
you could try the slow approach of gradually making her your friend and you'd get closer with time. Or you can tell her straight up without holding anything back.
How do i do it? We are already friends.
Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by Burdenbearer: 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2023
burp18:
some older ladies can be reasonable and understanding. But you wouldn't really know until you communicate with her
U are right but what do i do now?
Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by burp18: 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2023
etrange:
See the way y'all are treating this guy's malicious intentions with kid gloves, laughing and making light of it. If it was a girl that created a thread asking how she could sleep with someone (even if it's someone her age), y'all would have been calling her all sorts of names. Just before you start telling me the biological and psychological differences between men and women, just remember not to come here tomorrow to lament that there's no one to marry. You can't expect only one gender to maintain the sanity in society while you wild around. No matter how much you train your girl child, they'll still mingle with the boy child you refused to hold accountable. And when they do, they can't bear the burden of morality all by themselves.
Men and women are wired differently. Most men can't get involved with someone they're not emotionally attached to but it's not thesame for women

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by Burdenbearer: 7:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
etrange:
Thanks! Moral instruction teacher.
Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by burp18: 7:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
Burdenbearer:
U are right but what do i do now?
call to check up on her more often. Ask her how she's doing, how her day went,, be more involved in her life but don't over do it. With time you'd get closer together and it'd be easier to communicate how you feel to her.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by Burdenbearer: 7:17pm On Jan 27, 2023
burp18:
call to check up on her more often. Ask her how she's doing, how her day went,, be more involved in her life but don't over do it. With time you'd get closer together and it'd be easier to communicate how you feel to her.
That i have been doing. Should i bring up marital discussions? I perceive She is shy to bring up such discussion but she wants something more than just being friends. It could be that, she wants me to make the move or do the proposal. And possibly, she isn't sure of my feelings for her.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by 1Battery(m): 7:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
Was she the one tha opened her mouth and told you she was a virgin?
Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by Burdenbearer: 7:24pm On Jan 27, 2023
burp18:
hmmm, u have a point sha.....But i prefer doing somethings tru text. Anyway, it is noted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Leave A Positive/Lasting First Impression / Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? / Meet Darla shuttlesworth, The Queen Of Sweet Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.