Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? (2643 Views)

20 Places To Have Sex Before You Die / Differences Between True Love And Fake Love / Now Who Should Sacrifice Here And What Is Sacrifice Anyway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by stanconnect(m): 8:14am On Sep 07, 2014
For those in the house of love, to the best of my knowledge, I understand that true love is all about sacrifice.

I always admire one song by Celine dion.."my h@ will go on" where jack died for rose..and I believe that's love in the actual sense..so I want to know what's your own measure of love for your boo? Can you die for your man/woman? As for me 'NO' is the answer, reason cos from past xperience, I do not believe in love any more!
Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by Neldrizzy(m): 8:21am On Sep 07, 2014
i nor go lie, i no feet die for her, but i promise 2 stay alive for her..... If i die for her who will continue loving her ?

1 Like

Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by Tallesty1(m): 8:24am On Sep 07, 2014
Neldrizzy: i nor go lie, i no feet die for her, but i promise 2 stay alive for her..... If i die for her who will continue loving her ?
maybe your younger bro

1 Like

Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by Neldrizzy(m): 8:28am On Sep 07, 2014
Tallesty1: my be your younger bro
nah mehnnn, is NT done dat way!
Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by Mutuwa(m): 8:30am On Sep 07, 2014
in my opinion..NO WOMAN is worth dying for,save for your very responsibile MOM.

2 Likes

Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by Liamm(m): 8:34am On Sep 07, 2014
why I go die 4 her? Na me bring her into this world?

1 Like

Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by coolzeal(m): 8:35am On Sep 07, 2014
Die for a woman ke.. for this life wey too sweet. I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request. It means NO..

1 Like

Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by cooljoe(m): 8:41am On Sep 07, 2014
For my mum - yes, for my immediate younger sister - yes. For anyoda person or cause on planet earth- NO
Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by libertyfather(m): 8:58am On Sep 07, 2014
Every man and woman for him or herself....why do I have to die for anyone to live, if to die together sef I will stay behind if jes a single opportunity arise....I can only lay down my life for my kid depending on the issue on ground but still no be easy thing to do oooo

1 Like

Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by stanconnect(m): 9:08am On Sep 07, 2014
Neldrizzy: i nor go lie, i no feet die for her, but i promise 2 stay alive for her..... If i die for her who will continue loving her ?

Lol...and if she dies, what will be ur xplanatio? is that not infidelity? If u truelly believe in love, why not make that sacrifice for her!!
Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by stanconnect(m): 9:10am On Sep 07, 2014
Liamm: why I go die 4 her? Na me bring her into this world?

But you prophess love for her?
Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by Elkewwty(f): 9:14am On Sep 07, 2014
embarassed

Its a NO
Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by stanconnect(m): 9:19am On Sep 07, 2014
Elkewwty: embarassed

Its a NO

But you prophess love to him? That means love doesn't exist here, or we are yet to really understand the true meaning of love!

1 Like

Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by valdes00(m): 9:25am On Sep 07, 2014
Die for her? *thinking*.... Mak I ask her first mayb she fit die for me, then I wil knw my answer
Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 07, 2014
I can't
Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by Danhumprey: 9:53am On Sep 07, 2014
Mutuwa: in my opinion..NO WOMAN is worth dying for,save for your very responsibile MOM.
Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by tayoxx(m): 9:58am On Sep 07, 2014
if I die she'll only morn me for 1 week den move on....I'll only die for her if she'll morn me for the rest of her live....when I mean morn I mean serious one o....she go dey wear black everyday....she go dey cry always....no man go near her...she go remain single till she die....if she can do all this I swear i'm ready to die for her over and over again
Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by destante(f): 9:59am On Sep 07, 2014
I think dying for a partner is just a deliberate hyperbolic cliché to show the intense of affection. Though we always have the weird outliers, no reasonable human would do this for a partner.

2 Likes

Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by stanconnect(m): 10:57am On Sep 07, 2014
tayoxx: if I die she'll only morn me for 1 week den move on....I'll only die for her if she'll morn me for the rest of her live....when I mean morn I mean serious one o....she go dey wear black everyday....she go dey cry always....no man go near her...she go remain single till she die....if she can do all this I swear i'm ready to die for her over and over again

Lol..maybe you will give her that one as a rule and once she goes against it...u will reincarnate as a spirit and come and teach her a lesson!
Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by stanconnect(m): 11:05am On Sep 07, 2014
destante: I think dying for a partner is just a deliberate hyperbolic cliché to show the intense of affection. Though we always have the weird outliers, no reasonable human would do this for a partner.

Reasonable how? What's your own definition of love? Our problem here is that many people who do love fail to understand the roots of love! Some one who truelly understands love knows very much that it's all about sacrifice;

Sacrifice here doesn't mean only death, some ppl can give up their future, their kidney and several other painful acts just for a partner they truelly love and care for, that's those that really know what love is, Jesus dide for our sins cos he loved us...nd that's love too! will u also tag him or God unreasonable? Am just curious and need to know!

1 Like

Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by DollyParton1(f): 11:35am On Sep 07, 2014
When they say true love is sacrificing, it doesn't mean giving your life up for someone. But it simply means giving up things that are not easy to give up or giving up the very things that matters to them in life, because of someone or doing things that is very hard because u love someone. Giving up ur comfort to make the other comfortable. Giving up dreams for the other person (not advisable, but people do it sha).

Who in their right senses would expect someone they love and loves them truly to die for them? What do I do with my life after my true love dies for me.
Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by stanconnect(m): 11:41am On Sep 07, 2014
DollyParton1: When they say true love is sacrificing, it doesn't mean giving your life up for someone. But it simply means giving up things that are not easy to give up, because of someone or doing things that is very hard because u love someone. Giving up ur comfort to make the other comfortable. Giving up dreams for the other person (not advisable, but people do it sha).

Who in their right senses would expect someone they love and loves them truly to die for them? What do I do with my life after my true love dies for me.

Dear I was thinking that when u let out those ur most desired comfort invariably when u relate it with sacrifice it should be death nah!

For instance, am supposed to go to school and I know I love my lady so much and she also desires to go to school buh the finance is not in abundance to support the two...in a scenario where the lady's parents ain't all that handy...then I gave up my studies for her so I could support her! is that not death to my future?

Can you do that to a man you claim to love? Since you won't die a physical death for him?
Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by DollyParton1(f): 11:48am On Sep 07, 2014
stanconnect:

Dear I was thinking that when u let out those ur most desired comfort invariably when u relate it with sacrifice it should be death nah!

For instance, am supposed to go to school and I know I love my lady so much and she also desires to go to school buh the finance is not in abundance to support the two...in a scenario where the lady's parents ain't all that handy...then I gave up my studies for her so I could support her! is that not death to my future?

Can you do that to a man you claim to love? Since you won't die a physical death for him?

Reread my post. My answer lies therein.
Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by berryB(f): 11:51am On Sep 07, 2014
Simple question..No!

1 Like

Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by destante(f): 12:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
stanconnect:

Reasonable how? What's your own definition of love? Our problem here is that many people who do love fail to understand the roots of love! Some one who truelly understands love knows very much that it's all about sacrifice;

Sacrifice here doesn't mean only death, some ppl can give up their future, their kidney and several other painful acts just for a partner they truelly love and care for, that's those that really know what love is, Jesus dide for our sins cos he loved us...nd that's love too! will u also tag him or God unreasonable? Am just curious and need to know!
Okay don't get me wrong. Don't confuse agape with Eros. Gods love for us is unmatchable, entirely spiritual and divine. Eros on the other hand is physical and with much emotion. I agree it involves sacrifice but be honest, it will hardly get to sacrificing ones life. Eros is supposed to be requited, for both to enjoy. It comes to nothing if one half isn't there no more to relish the love that they have for the person they putatively died for. That's the unreasonableness.

2 Likes

Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by iceberylin(m): 12:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
Am i Mad

Am Stanley,not Romeo wink
Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by Dannylux: 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
I can kill for the woman but not die for her. How would I prove anything when I'm a corpse? she'd probably start shagging another nigga immediately after my demise so it's a NO for me.

1 Like

Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
For this ma husband - YESSSSS
Though it depends on how it take happen, not like I'm just gonna kill masef by myself to prove a point...
-but in a situation like ma hubby needing a kidney, even if I have only one,I wouldn't mind giving him. That's if he will collect kwa...

2 Likes

Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
Mutuwa: in my opinion..NO WOMAN is worth dying for,save for your very responsibile MOM.
Ahha, your sis would be someones' wife someday and he would say same...
He just gonna die for his mum...if the need arises, hope you would buy him a drink after? kiss
Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
What do we mean by dying for love?
Only then can I answer.
Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
So because my skakespearean predecessor was stupid enough to die for love abi lust, I should follow suit? No time, d best I can do is have one last bite or meal with her, then she can die. When cococandy, Xtarxhyne, Cheriepet and others dey there, I go come die for who? That's all.
Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by Elvisonjack2(m): 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
Kachisbarbie: For this ma husband - YESSSSS
Though it depends on how it take happen, not like I'm just gonna kill masef by myself to prove a point...
-but in a situation like ma hubby needing a kidney, even if I have only one,I wouldn't mind giving him. That's if he will collect kwa...
this is love..this is love ..this is love

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tears! Pretty Teenage Girl Forced To Marry An Old Man Who Already Has A Wife! :( / Ladies!!!! Treat Your Man Nice Because You Never Know Tomorrow (pics) / I Fell Inlove With A Girl I Met For The First Day Bcux She Cook For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.