Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Is UJ Esuene Stadium Calabar The Most Suitable Stadium We Have? - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is UJ Esuene Stadium Calabar The Most Suitable Stadium We Have? (24989 Views)

Solomon Dalung Visits National Stadium Lagos (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) / Nigeria Vs Congo-4pm Today At Calabar Uj Esuene Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is UJ Esuene Stadium Calabar The Most Suitable Stadium We Have? by honeric01(m): 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
onuwaje:
Bros have u been to calabar atall?

I should ask you, have you stepped outside Calabar before?
Re: Is UJ Esuene Stadium Calabar The Most Suitable Stadium We Have? by onuwaje(m): 6:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
honeric01:

I should ask you, have you stepped outside Calabar before?
I am not a resident of calabar.. I. Only make visits to the town cos it's hospitable... and I can tell u it has all it takes to host a game for the country..
Those other town u called have u been there?? If no den just rest ur case

Even the warri stadium as world class as it is has drainage problems and the standard hotels re very far from it and with the poor road network...(even tho roads dey) to me still doesn't qualify to host a game
Re: Is UJ Esuene Stadium Calabar The Most Suitable Stadium We Have? by honeric01(m): 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
onuwaje: I am not a resident of calabar.. I. Only make visits to the town cos it's hospitable... and I can tell u it has all it takes to host a game for the country..
Those other town u called have u been there?? If no den just rest ur case

Even the warri stadium as world class as it is has drainage problems and the standard hotels re very far from it and with the poor road network...(even tho roads dey) to me still doesn't qualify to host a game

Comprehension is really a problem in our society, for understanding sake, read through the OP again to see if i ever said anything about Calabar not fit to host. Before UJ Eusene, i guess the SE were playing in the moon.

some Nigerians and comprehension!
Re: Is UJ Esuene Stadium Calabar The Most Suitable Stadium We Have? by Abraham2013(m): 8:57am On Sep 09, 2014
onuwaje: It's not about the stadium u knw... most tyms u have to consider things like airports,hotels(standard ones) and road network.. also u have to consider security/protocol/safety measures.. u av done well by voicing ur view but these other places u listed do they have
1.Airports?(not airstrip/or runway)
2.Standard hotels for foreign teams?(i mean standard)
3.good road networks( I guess not)
4.security/safety and protocol measures (I leave that. For the house to answer)

I believe calabar can offer most of those I guess

#teamwarristadium cheesy

Cc:evestar dcmdad eyoniggar barackohandsom

Well u hav just confirmed d fact dat u hav not been to enugu cos if u hav, u would know dat enugu has all dat u mentioned and even more.
Re: Is UJ Esuene Stadium Calabar The Most Suitable Stadium We Have? by Gorrbachev: 9:00am On Sep 09, 2014
Apkabio's stadium will be a nice host when it's ready. Its also far from boko-haram

Re: Is UJ Esuene Stadium Calabar The Most Suitable Stadium We Have? by Atouke: 11:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
The Akwa Ibom Stadium complex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prince Kennedy Is WPF, World Power Lifting Champion 2016. Photos / Aston Villa Announce Steven Gerrard As Head Coach / It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.