Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG (7805 Views)

Nobody Will Escape Justice, Not Even Corrupt APC Members - Buhari / Stop Killing Boko Haram Members - Buhari Tells Fg / Stop Killing Boko Haram Members - Buhari To FG (shall We Forget?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by SporaD8: 1:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
asadike: Buhari,may u,ur folowers, ur supporters nd al boko sympathisers end up like d victims of boko haram attacks. May u end up lyk d victims of yanya bomb blast,may ur limbs b cut off nd ur eyes gorged out, may ur wives end up as another man's property nd may ur children b kidnappd nd use as sex slaves. U dare compare militant to boko haram, infact may tears neva run dry 4rm ur cheeks so dat u can undastand wot those people went tru.
Hey! Calm down please and temper Justice with Mercy.
I have said it times innumerable- Buhari will do himself a worldful of good and Nigeria a loadful of blessing if he will just keep quiet than continue to heap curse on himself and generation with unguarded utterances.

1 Like

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by experimentist: 1:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
sweettease: Stu*pid 1diot! Did the militants engage in suicide bombings, kidnap school girls, declare war against Nigeria or burn down villages and churches... He should just shut that soakaway he calls his mouth and keep his worthless opinion to himself. Nonsense! angry angry angry
your father is the idiottt.. Stup!d b!tch!

Your whole family is stup!d.. Ashawwwwwooo!

4 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by experimentist: 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
holycup: Buhari needs to be arrested,tried and jailed at once.bcs it's obvious he's got a cockroach in his cupboard,looking at all his comments since this whole BH poo started
make your papa come arrest am na.. Bastarrd pikin!

2 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by Ichel: 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
Just wanna book space and watch as the thread will develope into PDP APC e-war ground.
Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by experimentist: 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
lilprinze: Is it not crystal clear that this demon called buhari is one of the sponsors of BH. Thunder fire the mouth he used to make that statement.
Niger delta militant never kidnapped over 200 girls.
Niger delta militant never killed innocent civilians like chickens .
Niger delta militant never had an Islamic caliphate.
Niger delta militant never had a plan to Islamize Nigeria.
Niger delta militant had a genuine reason for their fight, but this bloody bastards don't have any reasonable reason for their fight.

when BH were killing people like chickens why did this rattle snake called buhari not condemn what they were doing?? now that they are killing them he is complaining.
your father, mother, grannies and all ur generation are bastardd demons.. Ebola will take over ur relation son of a b!tch!

3 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by Neaman(m): 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
I thought Buhari said BOKO haram attacked his convoy some weeks ago, and would have been killed save for his smartness. LurBish poritix.

1 Like

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by BlackTechnology: 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
Was the statement not made last year.

House

Pls correct me

Is this not an old news

If this comment is made recently , He should be suspected as BH sponsor

1 Like

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by sweettease(f): 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
experimentist: your father is the idiottt.. Stup!d b!tch!

Awwwwwwwww.... don't cry, did the whole prime male in your current family generation die in Bama fighting for boko haram save for you? They are coming for you next ... Oloshi oloriburuku...

4 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by BlackTechnology: 2:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
NL members are olodos

This is an old news

3 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by Piroo: 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
Gen. Buharia, maybe you can help FG bring them to court in your own way, because it very obvious you know them well.
Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by lilprinze: 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2014
experimentist: your father, mother, grannies and all ur generation are bastardd demons.. Ebola will take over ur relation son of a b!tch!
May the god of iron and the god of thunder and the blood of all the innocent people BH have killed are the ones that would
humiliate and killed you and your family. you this miserable BH sympathizer

3 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by omenka(m): 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
sweettease: Stu*pid 1diot! Did the militants engage in suicide bombings, kidnap school girls, declare war against Nigeria or burn down villages and churches... He should just shut that soakaway he calls his mouth and keep his worthless opinion to himself. Nonsense! angry angry angry
You sound like a w**re. And who told you the "militants" didn't engage in bombing?? Who did Atlas Cove? Who did October 1st??

Fvcking degenerate obsolete dyke!

1 Like

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by 99100(m): 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
The bottom line now is that Buhari is sympathetic to the Boko haram course.

In order word he is in the view that the FG should apply leniency in tackling Boko haram.

Can we now say and agree that Buhari supports Boko haram?

Is this the kind of president we want to rule us? Tufiakwa!

4 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by omenka(m): 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
sweettease: I'm beginning to think it was staged... How come he never advised them to stop killing innocent nigerians but is now advising the government to stop killing them? Abi na make dem slaughter them like fowls undecided
This "news" is as old as the last time you got a good fvck!! Open your eyes!

1 Like

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by Rich4god(m): 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
Its better to vote for Thoedor Orji than vote buhari if APC fields him...

3 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by Rich4god(m): 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
experimentist: your father is the idiottt.. Stup!d b!tch!

Are you shekau or Buhari's PA...

4 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by Rich4god(m): 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
experimentist: make your papa come arrest am na.. Bastarrd pikin!
Why d insult...

4 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by repogirl(f): 2:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by cirmuell(m): 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
zeemo2007: Attention Op;

Please what do you stand to gain by posting a news that was reported atleast 2 years ago ?

Is it to score political point or what ?

What's even wrong with you people, you just love to politicise issues and cause confusion. And you call yourself an intellectual ?

You can't compare the activities and brutality of boko haram 2 years ago and recently.

I have read lots of news recently buhari condeming the activities of boko harram ..
Truly Na all of us dey spoil 9ja one way or the other.

Na una sabi
I scrolled down to see if I can find something like this...good one.

People, this was before APC was even created, c'mon the atmosphere is too tensed for this undecided

1 Like

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by sweettease(f): 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
omenka: This "news" is as old as the last time you got a good fvck!! Open your eyes!
This one is obviously sex starved tongue

3 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by ShaiLee(m): 3:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
Now i believe this idiot that calls himself Buhari is the brain behind the heartless sect BH.. he should be arrested for even going on air to make such a nonentity statements. he's an animal.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by ritux: 3:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
teufelein: [size=13pt]Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG[/size]

Former Head of Military Ruler and Chieftain of the Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, Major General Muhammadu Buhari has asked the Federal Government to stop the clampdown of Boko Haram insurgents, saying Niger Delta Militants were never killed or properties belonging to them destroyed.
Buhari who spoke on Sunday on a Liberty Radio programme, Guest of the Week monitored said accused the government of killing and destroying houses belonging to Boko Haram members while the Niger Delta militants get special treatment.
The former dictator said that unlike the special treatment given to the Niger Delta militants by the federal government, the Boko Haram members were being killed and their houses demolished by government.
While accusing President Jonathan of failing from the beginning to address the security situation in the country, Buhari said he has never been in support of the state of emergency in Borno, Yobe and Adamawa state.
According to Buhari “what is responsible for the security situation in the country is caused by the activities of Niger Delta militants. Every Nigerian that is familiar with what is happening knows this. The Niger Delta militants started it all.

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/

I don't want to believe Buhari said this. If truly he did, any southerners or christian that supports Buhari to be president is a big f00l.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by omenka(m): 3:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
sweettease:
This one is obviously sex starved tongue
I might be. Actually, I'm just about to bust a nut!

Buh I don't do hookers. Kapish?
Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by tit(f): 3:45pm On Sep 07, 2014
omenka: I might be. Actually, I'm just about to bust a nut!

Buh I don't do hookers. Kapish?

We know. Go catch your neighbor's dog.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by Arosa(m): 3:47pm On Sep 07, 2014
It's only a daft c..t that will compare Niger Delta to bokoharam. angry

2 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by ritux: 3:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
zeemo2007: Attention Op;

Please what do you stand to gain by posting a news that was reported atleast 2 years ago ?

Is it to score political point or what ?

What's even wrong with you people, you just love to politicise issues and cause confusion. And you call yourself an intellectual ?

You can't compare the activities and brutality of boko haram 2 years ago and recently.

I have read lots of news recently buhari condeming the activities of boko harram ..
Truly Na all of us dey spoil 9ja one way or the other.

Na una sabi

Whether the news was published 2yrs, 10yrs ago is not the issue. If Buhari said this 30yrs ago, then there is no point voting him into power if he emerges as APC candidate. No sane Nigerian be it Northerner or Southerner, Muslim or Christian will ever compare the Niger Delta militants to Bokoharam terrorist. BH have no reason to kill innocent citizens. They have no just course for their actions.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by Arosa(m): 3:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
BlackTechnology: NL members are olodos

This is an old news

So because he said it a few years ago we should forget he said it right? who is the olodo here?
Remember the saying, anything you say shall be used against you in the court of law. The same applies here as a politician, anything you say can/shall be used against you on election day.

7 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by ritux: 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
egift: PDP and False News - Nothing new.

Boko Haram madness is allowed to keep degenerating in order to exploit it as a tool. And the madness will not stop until this administration uses it to intimidate Nigerians to re-electing Jonathan, use it as an excuse to clamp down on the opposition and exploit it to tilt the outcome of 2015 election to their favour.

President Jonathan is setting a dangerous precedence.

I fear for the future.

On the contrary, APC and it's leaders are the ones setting a dangerous precedence.

5 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by OCTAVO: 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
slimthugchimee: This man needs to be arrested

Oh yeah!

mainheart: Buhari go and sit down for toilet. I think BH are invincible. what did militants look for, and when govt called them did the answer. what can we say about BH, we should all become Muslim abi or may we buy Qur'an give una

Don't mind the clueless man!

1 Like

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by omenka(m): 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
tit:

We know. Go catch your neighbor's dog.
Poor DoB. Floozies errwher. I don't roll like your poppa. Buh thaks for the tip. smiley
Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by tomakint: 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
SporaD8: Hey! Calm down please and temper Justice with Mercy.
I have said it times innumerable- Buhari will do himself a worldful of good and Nigeria a loadful of blessing if he will just keep quiet than continue to heap curse on himself and generation with unguarded utterances.
The best and fastest way to finish Buhari is to 'give him the mic' Mallam Buhari must surely mis-yearn!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe At It Again / Drama As Biafra Agitators Take On Buhari At His Hotel In London / Fanfare As First Lady Hosts Ekiti Children's Christmas, End Of Year Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.