Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG (7801 Views)

Nobody Will Escape Justice, Not Even Corrupt APC Members - Buhari / Stop Killing Boko Haram Members - Buhari Tells Fg / Stop Killing Boko Haram Members - Buhari To FG (shall We Forget?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by AndreB: 4:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
The first thing Buhari might do as President would be to give Boko-Haram amnesty and a pat on the back for killing thousands of Nigerians. That's what his statements lean towards..

4 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by sleekymag(m): 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
It's an old news, over a year ago, and yes, APC had been created then or was in the offing. Buhari won't say the same thing today, but even as at when he made the statement it was very wrong and definitely sympathetic to BH's cause. Our national leaders (not regional leaders) shouldn't be seen to make such comments.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
He expressed optimism that the All Progressive Congress will be registered saying “by nature, I am an optimist. If I were not an optimist, I will not attempt to contest the presidency three times and end up in the Supreme Court three times. I believe we are going to be registered.
So this is news?
Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
Please someone should quote the paragraph where he said the FG should stop killing the insurgents?
Besides, he wasn't talking about this present boko haram, but that of Yusuf which the police killed unjustly.

Soil his name all you can, he will rule this country again even if it's for a day.
Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
zeemo2007: Attention Op;

Please what do you stand to gain by posting a news that was reported atleast 2 years ago ?

Is it to score political point or what ?

What's even wrong with you people, you just love to politicise issues and cause confusion. And you call yourself an intellectual ?

You can't compare the activities and brutality of boko haram 2 years ago and recently.

I have read lots of news recently buhari condeming the activities of boko harram ..
Truly Na all of us dey spoil 9ja one way or the other.

Na una sabi

It seems Nigerians have very short memories!
The OP did well by refreshing our minds on the mentality of the tyrant called Buhari! Whether it was ten years agon, does not matter.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by Caseless2: 5:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
sweettease: Stu*pid 1diot! Did the militants engage in suicide bombings, kidnap school girls, declare war against Nigeria or burn down villages and churches... He should just shut that soakaway he calls his mouth and keep his worthless opinion to himself. Nonsense! angry angry angry
bimbo, sharrap for a second. What did u say to gej when he called boko haram our brothers?
Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by gramci: 5:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
Bokohhari govt won't stop, so deal with it. useless Janjawe3d

3 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by Caseless2: 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
sleekymag: It's an old news, over a year ago, and yes, APC had been created then or was in the offing. Buhari won't say the same thing today, but even as at when he made the statement it was very wrong and definitely sympathetic to BH's cause. Our national leaders (not regional leaders) shouldn't be seen to make such comments.
gej, a president, once called bh our brothers and that we shldn't go all hard on them.
Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by Asek1(m): 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
sweettease: Stu*pid 1diot! Did the militants engage in suicide bombings, kidnap school girls, declare war against Nigeria or burn down villages and churches... He should just shut that soakaway he calls his mouth and keep his worthless opinion to himself. Nonsense! angry angry angry

No mind am.
He is high on cow dunggrin

4 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by seankay(m): 5:46pm On Sep 07, 2014
I can't believe this man made this statement but if its true then I suggest his immediate arrest cos he's surely a boko haram member or a sympathiser

5 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by zurine(f): 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
hmm
Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by darnley16(m): 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
Howmanage: Well, i kind of agree. They should be brought to justice via the courts. How do we know innocents are not being killed?
GOD punish u for wetin you talk now, you no get sense??,,,, well I know it was because u were first to coment and didn't know waht to say,,,, but guy be careful oo

1 Like

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by sweettease(f): 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
omenka: I might be. Actually, I'm just about to bust a nut!

Buh I don't do hookers. Kapish?
Yeah! I understand, they remind you too much of your sisters so it's like fcking family.

5 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by darnley16(m): 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
KILL THEM ALL, JOHNA I was wrong about yyou, abeg, kill all of them ,,,, GOD BLESS NIGERIA,,,,,
Abeg is BUARI not supposed to be arrested for dis dirty talk sef?

4 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by anonimi: 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
Caseless2: gej, a president, once called bh our brothers and that we shldn't go all hard on them.

Source please.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by folawiyoma(m): 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
experimentist: your father is the idiottt.. Stup!d b!tch!

Your whole family is stup!d.. Ashawwwwwooo!

How could you say that? Well. I think,if any members buhari have been killed in this insurgency he would never have utter that statement either its two yrs ago or not. He deserve a slap and I swear will will do that when casting our vote next year.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by folawiyoma(m): 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
cirmuell: I scrolled down to see if I can find something like this...good one.

People, this was before APC was even created, c'mon the atmosphere is too tensed for this undecided

What is this one saying? Who is talking about Apc or pdp here now. This is about personality and what this man stand for,don't care if its five years ago comment . Am sure he will create his enviroment bohaha bohaha if his elect.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by specco(m): 6:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
Now that GEJ has declared total war on Boko haram, their real sponsors are showing their faces. There'll be more revelations in the weeks ahead. If you want to catch the big hen, then Go for her chicks.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by folawiyoma(m): 6:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
Arosa:

So because he said it a few years ago we should forget he said it right? who is the olodo here?
Remember the saying, anything you say shall be used against you in the court of law. The same applies here as a politician, anything you say can/shall be used against you on election day.

Or anything he stand for. We will use all that against him. I bet he have ebola self, now his in quarantine but hungry and escape to the market. I think I should shot buhari with my rifle don't want him to contaminate my neighborhood.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by arsetalks(m): 7:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
I don't agree one bit. They killed and should also be killed. Thee bastards have no agenda whatsoever. If GEJ was not so indecisive, these bastards would have been wiped out long ago.

If Cameroun can do it, Nigeria can do better - if there is will power.
Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by alotofgrace(m): 7:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
Howmanage: Well, i kind of agree. They should be brought to justice via the courts. How do we know innocents are not being killed?

u fall ma hand there angry
If na true say they gave them guns and refused submission, at least they were fighting for there resources, which were always shipped to the north while the producing south-south was struggling with polution - no farming, no fishing.

fellow bros, what is bokoharam fighting for? oil? gold? water? what are they contributing to our economy?
militants never massacre!

3 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by cirmuell(m): 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
folawiyoma:

What is this one saying? Who is talking about Apc or pdp here now. This is about personality and what this man stand for,don't care if its five years ago comment . Am sure he will create his enviroment bohaha bohaha if his elect.
have you lost it? Do look like i give a bleep about PDP APC or his personality? This is National security and it's not something you play politics with, nor digging up old news making it seems new, especially this point in time. Ode! angry if you act like a dumbo with me again, I'll shove it up ur behind.
Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by donwilly3: 7:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
Omo jona don pour dis man acid for face

3 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by Orunto: 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
Confession of a Witch.

1 Like

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by folawiyoma(m): 8:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
cirmuell: have you lost it? Do look like i give a bleep about PDP APC or his personality? This is National security and it's not something you play politics with, nor digging up old news making it seems new, especially this point in time. Ode! angry if you act like a dumbo with me again, I'll shove it up ur behind.

Well I guess you are losing it.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by Daniel058(m): 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
Thanks to God...the foolish enemies of God will now gnash their teeth....

1 Like

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by opiaoku: 10:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
Keneking: Jona ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin

your father ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh
otu nee i ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by opiaoku: 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
egift: PDP and False News - Nothing new.

Boko Haram madness is allowed to keep degenerating in order to exploit it as a tool. And the madness will not stop until this administration uses it to intimidate Nigerians to re-electing Jonathan, use it as an excuse to clamp down on the opposition and exploit it to tilt the outcome of 2015 election to their favour.

President Jonathan is setting a dangerous precedence.

I fear for the future.

do you know that you will die in 2015 if gej wins

3 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by fairest(f): 10:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
Buhari! Buhari!! Buhari!!! How many times did I call U̶̲̥̅̊? Hmmmmmm

3 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by EMERIT2US(m): 10:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
zeemo2007: Attention Op;

Please what do you stand to gain by posting a news that was reported atleast 2 years ago ?

Is it to score political point or what ?

What's even wrong with you people, you just love to politicise issues and cause confusion. And you call yourself an intellectual ?

You can't compare the activities and brutality of boko haram 2 years ago and recently.

I have read lots of news recently buhari condeming the activities of boko harram ..
Truly Na all of us dey spoil 9ja one way or the other.

Na una sabi
at last i found a sane individual
Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by ayukdaboss(m): 3:03am On Sep 08, 2014
smartchoice: Real source before I comment

If true am again justified for not supporting APC!
Bro have you ever heard of pointblank news dot com before? That is a GEJ site used to paint opposition black. There's another PDP sympathizer called sincere9geriian or so. Some days he was posting some funny questionable news about the opposition party APC. This same scam site called pointblank news.

1 Like

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG by ayukdaboss(m): 3:09am On Sep 08, 2014
cirmuell: I scrolled down to see if I can find something like this...good one.

People, this was before APC was even created, c'mon the atmosphere is too tensed for this undecided
Old news...same website used by a popular PDP e-troll on nairaland to spread lies against opposition. What is pointblank news again..?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe At It Again / APC Website Vanishes With Road Map And Campaign Promises / Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.