Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,977 members, 7,828,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Top 8 Ways You Can Ignorantly Lose Your Future Partner On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 8 Ways You Can Ignorantly Lose Your Future Partner On Nairaland (1659 Views)

8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) / “how I Ignorantly Killed My Loving Wife”…..what Every Husband Or Wife Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 8 Ways You Can Ignorantly Lose Your Future Partner On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
Considering the fact that there are some pitfalls with
too much online interaction before meeting in person, so many sign up on Nairaland without any intention of going on dates but God can arrest you here.. You can meet your life partner in any of the session such as Politics, Food, Agriculture Etc grin. So anyone who tells you its impossible to get a future partner on NL must have mistaken super glue for vaseline during m*st*b*t*on grin

They might not follow you but they follow and watch every of your comments, so be very careful of what you post

1. Neva form classy babe on Nairaland feeling you are jst here to make fun and that it would be of great privilege and that you are doin NL dudes a great favour by posting on their threads or by quoting them.. When he sends you PM and he's like ''hello lady, I'm a Nairalander; and you reply, '' wetin come happen ? '' Haaaaaa !!! This habit is a turn off for most guys oooo

2. Never refer to any Nairalander as being silly, stewpid or senseless... Who knows if Andy Blaze, ATM Machine or BinGbabo would be the one to tie ur knot? grin

3. Are you man wrapper-ing on NL? If Yes, I'm sorry u wld possibly lose dat dude God has destined 4u on NL.. Do not follow too many guys on Nairaland.. A guy might have interest in you and when he checks your profile and discovers you are already following about 500 Male species, he loses interest and tags you promiscuous grin

4. One of the ways you can also lose your future partner on NL is if a random guy opens a thread and expresses his love for you. He feels insecure and loses interest afterwards cos he presumes you have so many toasters clustered around you

5. The kind of people you follow on NL is an encouraging or discouraging factor.. It's even better not to follow anyone than follow some people... Your future partner might lose interest in you if he checks your profile and sees you are following Top Nairaland woman-wrappers who are causing chaos, troubles and disunity on NL, examples of them are ___________ ( nor be my mouth una go hear dat one) hehehehehehe grin

6. He might not follow you but he follows every of ur comments in every thread.. He might jst be that graduate seeking employment and still living from hand to mouth.. When you post something like, I'm looking forward to getting married to a man who works at Chevron or Shell, he tends to get discouraged and loses interest in you cos he feels you wld definitely turn down his advances

7 Are you that type that gets angry and starts uttering abusive words at any slight provocation ? Are you that type that screens NL dudes jst like Project Fame and Maltina Dance Hall audition each time dey send you PM or quote you? He might feel you would also screen him like Gulder Ultimate Search audition if he makes his intentions known to you

8. Who knows if that short dark dude with a kind heart without a profile pix is the right to tie ur knot ?.. When you post a comment, saying ur dream husband shld be that tall, handsome and light in complexion man, this makes him lose interest and low self esteem overwhelms him grin

And in addition, there's no way you won't lose you future partner on NL if you criticise, rebuke, crucify or curse me for dis write-up grin

Feel free and spread the fun

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 8 Ways You Can Ignorantly Lose Your Future Partner On Nairaland by lomaxx: 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
Anyone that comes to Nairaland to look for a future partner must be a joker in real life.

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Ways You Can Ignorantly Lose Your Future Partner On Nairaland by taiocol: 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
my gf came from here
Re: Top 8 Ways You Can Ignorantly Lose Your Future Partner On Nairaland by perry2020(f): 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
Nice one and Goodluck to those looking for partners on NL. God bless your union.(foe those that have been made) grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 8 Ways You Can Ignorantly Lose Your Future Partner On Nairaland by nikkypearl(f): 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
REALLY ?

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Ways You Can Ignorantly Lose Your Future Partner On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
tosyne2much:

And in addition, there's no way you won't lose you future partner on NL if you criticise, rebuke, crucify or curse me for dis write-up grin

Lmao. After putting up a controversial piece, you should always expect an attack or series of attack and be ready to collect the ''stones'' like a man wink.

You go come dey threaten people with your closing paragraph so that dem no go attack you. Badt guy.

It used to be: Lastly, when a guy attacks or rebuke me
for this write up... This is the graduation of
woman wrapper-ing frm PhD level to
Professor level. wink i catch you o
Re: Top 8 Ways You Can Ignorantly Lose Your Future Partner On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
RuudNisterooy: Lmao. After putting up a controversial piece, you should always expect an attack or series of attack and be ready to collect the ''stones'' like a man wink.

You go come dey threaten people with your closing paragraph so that dem no go attack you. Badt guy.

It used to be: Lastly, when a guy attacks or rebuke me
for this write up... This is the graduation of
woman wrapper-ing frm PhD level to
Professor level. wink i catch you o
hehehehehehehe egbon I swear na d best tin to do ooooo... If NL babes descend on you ehn, you fit even close down your account den open anoda one
Re: Top 8 Ways You Can Ignorantly Lose Your Future Partner On Nairaland by valmunich(m): 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
I don't understand this Op, what's nairaland without fun? I wonder what we'll be doing in NL if one is to believe all that has been stated above

Modified *
Oh, the OP is even my Nigha Tosyne, how far nah? See, y'all should just heed to everything written above grin
Re: Top 8 Ways You Can Ignorantly Lose Your Future Partner On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
tosyne2much: hehehehehehehe egbon I swear na d best tin to do ooooo... If NL babes descend on you ehn, you fit even close down your account den open anoda one
Lol, I sabi that one. But some people no dey look that one. Even with all the warning them go still attack anyways, so make you prepare for frontal war, but d attack no go strong like ei suppose be.

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Ways You Can Ignorantly Lose Your Future Partner On Nairaland by Tymax(m): 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
tosyne2much: 8. Who knows if that short dark dude with a kind heart without a profile pix is the right to tie ur knot ?.. When you post a comment, saying ur dream husband shld be that tall, handsome and light in complexion man, this makes him lose interest and low self esteem overwhelms him grin
[size=14pt]And in addition, there's no way you won't lose you future partner on NL if you criticise, rebuke, crucify or curse me for dis write-up[/size]
grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
You no dey fear o grin
Waiting for the bashing to begin grin
Re: Top 8 Ways You Can Ignorantly Lose Your Future Partner On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
Lol I snt a girl frm nairaland a pm and she replyed like 'what do u want' it was really annoying cause I was badly expecting her reply.anyways since then I haven't snt any nl girl a pm again
Re: Top 8 Ways You Can Ignorantly Lose Your Future Partner On Nairaland by tr3y(m): 2:43pm On Sep 07, 2014
I always open NL anytime I just want to laugh
Re: Top 8 Ways You Can Ignorantly Lose Your Future Partner On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
tosyne2much: Considering the fact that there are some pitfalls with
too much online interaction before meeting in person, so many sign up on Nairaland without any intention of going on dates but God can arrest you here.. You can meet your life partner in any of the session such as Politics, Food, Agriculture Etc grin. So anyone who tells you its impossible to get a future partner on NL must have mistaken super glue for vaseline during m*st*b*t*on grin

They might not follow you but they follow and watch every of your comments, so be very careful of what you post

1. Neva form classy babe on Nairaland feeling you are jst here to make fun and that it would be of great privilege and that you are doin NL dudes a great favour by posting on their threads or by quoting them.. This habit is a turn off for most guys

2. Never refer to any Nairalander as being silly, stewpid or senseless... Who knows if Andy Blaze, ATM Machine or BinGbabo would be the one to tie ur knot? grin

3. Are you man wrapper-ing on NL? If Yes, I'm sorry u wld possibly lose dat dude God has destined 4u on NL.. Do not follow too many guys on Nairaland.. A guy might have interest in you and when he checks your profile and discovers you are already following about 500 Male species, he loses interest and tags you promiscuous grin

4. One of the ways you can also lose your future partner on NL is if a random guy opens a thread and expresses his love for you. He feels insecure and loses interest afterwards cos he presumes you have so many toasters clustered around you

5. The kind of people you follow on NL is an encouraging or discouraging factor.. It's even better not to follow anyone than follow some people... Your future partner might lose interest in you if he checks your profile and sees you are following Top Nairaland woman-wrappers who are causing chaos, troubles and disunity on NL, examples of them are ___________ ( nor be my mouth una go hear dat one) hehehehehehe grin

6. He might not follow you but he follows every of ur comments in every thread.. He might jst be that graduate seeking employment and still living from hand to mouth.. When you post something like, I'm looking forward to getting married to a man who works in Chevron or Shell, he tends to get discouraged and lose interest in you cos he feels you wld definitely turn down his advances

7 Are you that type that gets angry and starts uttering abusive words at any slight provocation ? Are you that type that screens NL dudes jst like Project Fame and Maltina Dance Hall audition each time dey send you PM or quote you? He might feel you would also screen him like Gulder Ultimate Search audition if he makes his intentions known to you

8. Who knows if that short dark dude with a kind heart without a profile pix is the right to tie ur knot ?.. When you post a comment, saying ur dream husband shld be that tall, handsome and light in complexion man, this makes him lose interest and low self esteem overwhelms him grin

woman wrapper_ing
Re: Top 8 Ways You Can Ignorantly Lose Your Future Partner On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
valmunich: I don't understand this Op, what's nairaland without fun? I wonder what we'll be doing in NL if one is to believe all that has been stated above
egbon calm down.... Don't take dis personal... Jst read my epilogue.. *Its jst fun*
Re: Top 8 Ways You Can Ignorantly Lose Your Future Partner On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
Tymax:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
You no dey fear o grin
Waiting for the bashing to begin grin
egbon me sef don prepare for d bashing ooooooo and I don wear bashing proof... I don grab front seat
Re: Top 8 Ways You Can Ignorantly Lose Your Future Partner On Nairaland by 1one: 2:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
Number 3....VERY ON POINT.
Re: Top 8 Ways You Can Ignorantly Lose Your Future Partner On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 2:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ademolapaul: woman wrapper_ing
Egbon calm down now... This is not what we call Woman wrapper-ing grin
Re: Top 8 Ways You Can Ignorantly Lose Your Future Partner On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
tosyne2much: Egbon calm down now... This is not what we call Woman wrapper-ing grin
grin
tosyne2much: Egbon calm down now... This is not what we call Woman wrapper-ing grin
when u talk too much about women,it is woman wrapper_ing at baby sitting level.....lol
Re: Top 8 Ways You Can Ignorantly Lose Your Future Partner On Nairaland by chibwike(m): 2:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
samflexxy: Lol I snt a girl frm nairaland a pm and she replyed like 'what do u want' it was really annoying cause I was badly expecting her reply.anyways since then I haven't snt any nl girl a pm again
wat did u send her
Re: Top 8 Ways You Can Ignorantly Lose Your Future Partner On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ademolapaul: ;Dwhen u talk too much about women,it is woman wrapper_ing at baby sitting level.....lol
mind you, what you are doin is also woman wrapper-ing.. Tryin to support the female folks so as to get attention and admiration... This is woman wrapper-ing at Pre-degree level grin
Re: Top 8 Ways You Can Ignorantly Lose Your Future Partner On Nairaland by xamster(m): 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
tr3y: I always open NL anytime I just want to laugh
same here bro, i can't seem to get enuff.
Re: Top 8 Ways You Can Ignorantly Lose Your Future Partner On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
samflexxy: Lol I snt a girl frm nairaland a pm and she replyed like 'what do u want' it was really annoying cause I was badly expecting her reply.anyways since then I haven't snt any nl girl a pm again
bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha nor kill me wit laff oooooo
Re: Top 8 Ways You Can Ignorantly Lose Your Future Partner On Nairaland by Baddo101(m): 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
tosyne2much: Considering the fact that there are some pitfalls with

1. Neva form classy babe on Nairaland feeling you are jst here to make fun and that it would be of great privilege and that you are doin NL dudes a great favour by posting on their threads or by quoting them.. This habit is a turn off for most guys

6. He might not follow you but he follows every of ur comments in every thread.. He might jst be that graduate seeking employment and still living from hand to mouth.. When you post something like, I'm looking forward to getting married to a man who works in Chevron or Shell, he tends to get discouraged and lose interest in you cos he feels you wld definitely turn down his advances

isi true oooo.
anyways i am looking for a sure babe ready for a serious relationship on NL. anyone
Re: Top 8 Ways You Can Ignorantly Lose Your Future Partner On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
grin
tosyne2much: mind you, what you are doin is also woman wrapper-ing.. Try to support the female folks so as to get attention and admiration... This is woman wrapper-ing at Pre-degree level grin
Yeeeeeh!I don enter am!i rest am grin
tosyne2much: mind you, what you are doin is also woman wrapper-ing.. Try to support the female folks so as to get attention and admiration... This is woman wrapper-ing at Pre-degree level grin
Yeeeeeh!I don enter am!i rest am
Re: Top 8 Ways You Can Ignorantly Lose Your Future Partner On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
I like tall handsome cute guys
I want a man that works at chevron
Some nl's are stupi*d
Its time to follow up all the male handles on nl
Op pls who are the woman wrappers on nl.. I want to follow them

Ehen. Op you re silly
Nansense grin grin
grin grin grin
Funny writeup sha..

*grabs seat*
Re: Top 8 Ways You Can Ignorantly Lose Your Future Partner On Nairaland by 1one: 3:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
Tosyne2much. 4ds nice piece, I give you _ _ _ _ i _ _ a _b _ e(f)grin
Re: Top 8 Ways You Can Ignorantly Lose Your Future Partner On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
folly65:
Some nl's are stupi*d

Ehen. Op you re silly
Nansense grin grin
grin grin grin
Funny writeup sha..

*grabs seat*
Stop rebelling na.

I can't promise to protect you, if you get attacked on this one o. tongue
Re: Top 8 Ways You Can Ignorantly Lose Your Future Partner On Nairaland by Johnfavour(m): 3:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
I know pray my future patner come NL.. NL ppu too Corrupt.
Re: Top 8 Ways You Can Ignorantly Lose Your Future Partner On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 3:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
1one: Tosyne2much. 4ds nice piece, I give you _ _ _ _ i _ _ a _b _ e(f)grin
egbon thanks oooo
Re: Top 8 Ways You Can Ignorantly Lose Your Future Partner On Nairaland by tayoxx(m): 3:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
I never for once send pm to anybody on nairaland
Re: Top 8 Ways You Can Ignorantly Lose Your Future Partner On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 3:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
folly65:
Some nl's are stupi*d

Ehen. Op you re silly
Nansense grin grin
grin grin grin
Funny writeup sha..

*grabs seat*
woooooow !!! I am d perfect description of your dream... Oya gimme ya PIN sharp sharp b4 guys go come here dey call me woman wrapper grin
Re: Top 8 Ways You Can Ignorantly Lose Your Future Partner On Nairaland by fuckshit: 3:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
FÜCK!!! Now some FÜCKING shi/t stuff to ponder upon. Hmm, but on a FÜCKING serious note; can one FÜCKING find LOVE here?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Do Our Ladies Nowadays Belong To? / She Really Likes Me But Not Ready For A Serious Relationship / What Will You Do If You Were Dating This Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.