Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

People I Love Don't Love Me Back - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People I Love Don't Love Me Back (2803 Views)

Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? / Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her / 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People I Love Don't Love Me Back by mj(m): 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2008
From my experience, I will ask you to go for people that care about you.
I rather marry a girl that loves me and I don't love her, than marry a girl that I love and don't love me, i'm talking frm xperience here, I have seen hell.
Anyway you dont alwayz get what you want in life. Takia.
Re: People I Love Don't Love Me Back by topup: 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2008
The ones you want, you have selected (hopefully) things that you find attractive and[b] they meet your criteria [/b]- that is why you 'love' them.

However, the ones that are attracted to you, were not selected by you, they are different people and maybe you have someone of the criteria they are looking for, and they may not fulfil your criteria - that is why you may not 'love' them.
Re: People I Love Don't Love Me Back by topup: 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2008
mj:

From my experience, I will ask you to go for people that care about you.
I rather marry a girl that loves me and I don't love her, than marry a girl that I love and don't love me, i'm talking frm xperience here, I have seen hell.
Anyway you don't alwayz get what you want in life. Takia.

I agree, though it is eaiser said than done, the mind always wants to believe that you can change a person or convince them if you just believe or try hard enough.
Re: People I Love Don't Love Me Back by mj(m): 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2008
@Topup, thanks.
Re: People I Love Don't Love Me Back by mj(m): 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2008
@Topup, I thougt I could make her love me but it never worked. I showered care on her, I take her to night class to read evryday, I help her in her test, assignments, exams, i cooked for her, gave her money, my handouts, textbooks, etc just name it, still she frustrated me. Her friends said "I showed her too much love", how can I love someone and don't express my feelings? I can't do it. C ya.
Re: People I Love Don't Love Me Back by 190: 2:53am On Jan 30, 2011
[size=13pt] TPIA SO PEOPLE YOU LOVE DONT LOVE YOU TOO, [/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nl Channel For 350 Pound Girls: Reason They Don't Upload Pictures / She Wants To Come Back. What Do I Do? / 9 Tips To Make Her Love YOU..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.