Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her (5928 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? / 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2013
Does it irritate you?
Do you feel pity for her?
Does her attention annoy you? I know this is one of the many reasons why many ladies don't approach men of their dreams.sometimes we prefer to die in silence.some say the rejection hurts too much.some say that unlike a woman whom you can woo and win her love,there's nothing you can do to make a man who doesn't love you begin to do so.
Personally,I'd like to know what goes on in the minds of men when a woman is giving then unwanted love.
Your contributions please.
Yours truly
Lorretta U

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her by mekzyjoe(m): 3:05pm On Aug 29, 2013
Nothing sadNothing

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2013
mekzyjoe: Nothing sadNothing
what's nothing?
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her by firetrap(m): 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2013
if a lady loves us and we don't feel the same way about her, we don't feel bad or pity her. we only take her for all she's got and move the fuccck on to the next one
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her by stangely: 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2013
firetrap: if a lady loves us and we don't feel the same way about her, we don't feel bad or pity her. we only take her for all she's got and move the fuccck on to the next one
u r a wicked devil's advocate.

4 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her by segzicres(m): 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2013
I feel irritated and feel sorry for her wasted emotions. But hey! On the brighter side I get free and sure punny!
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her by firetrap(m): 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2013
stangely: u r a wicked devil's advocate.

dey there dey mumu yourself, if the tables were turned and u were the one doing all the loving and not getting any in return; she'll take you for all you have to offer and still fucccck your best friend if she fancies him. I'm just calling it as it is, you may not like it but its the truth

7 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2013
Its irritates me and at some point i feel pity for her.For sum galz if u dnt love dem back they can go any length just to frustrate u.Its not a small tin.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her by fyneboi79(m): 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2013
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her by druid06(m): 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2013
The question is stupid and irrelevant...

How would I feel if a girl loves me and the feeling is not mutual - Nothing..

@OP: You're proposing the question to the wrong audience. Kindly rephrase your question to the feminine gender.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her by Rhymez(m): 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2013
Well....undecided. It depends how she looks like
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her by Enegod(m): 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2013
if she has big yansh why won't i reciprocate the love? undecided
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her by WackyJ1(m): 8:26pm On Aug 29, 2013
OP be more specific with your question, by saying whether the girl in question is a super hottie with killer curves, front and back and then you'll get some real answers. Personally i won't chase her away if the above was true, i would treat her right, if she wasn't hot then it's friendzone for her.

firetrap:

dey there dey mumu yourself, if the tables were turned and u were the one doing all the loving and not getting any in return; she'll take you for all you have to offer and still fucccck your best friend if she fancies him. I'm just calling it as it is, you may not like it but its the truth
Gbam, truth right there..
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her by tpia5: 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2013
the question is for females.

men and women arent wired the same way.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her by Rhymez(m): 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2013
Enegod: if she has big yansh why can't i reciprocate the love? undecided
Bad boy grin
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her by tpia5: 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2013
lorretta u:
Personally,I'd like to know what goes on in the minds of men when a woman is giving then unwanted love.

big ego booster?

they feel flattered by the attention and it helps them have more confidence chatting up the females they're really interested in, knowing said ladies will most likely fall like ninepins?

unless, of course, you're a creepy stalker, totally different scenario.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
I will just kick her out of my way. It is bad for business, for unwanted babe to display love for u.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her by texanomaly(f): 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2013
druid06: The question is stupid and irrelevant...

@OP: You're proposing the question to the wrong audience. Kindly rephrase your question to the feminine gender.
You are such a man... cool smiley
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2013
druid06: The question is stupid and irrelevant...

actually my question is very relevant.and truly I know how it feels to love someone who doesn't love you.I'm a woman and we women talk to each other.but on the other hand,we can't fathom what goes on in the minds of men.I know if the tables were turned and woman who doesn't love you can learn to love or reciprocate your love at least.but we don't know how to get accross to men.so my question is more like,when a woman loves a guy who doesn't love her in return,is there any hope of her winning the man's love(as can be the case in women) or is it all a futile chase where she'll end up losing all her self respect,dignity and self esteem.and still won't get the man?if yes does it mean any woman who's in love with the wrong guy is doomed to eternal heart-break?(Well until prince charming come along at least)
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her by gr8man: 9:54pm On Aug 29, 2013
@Op, this happens to both males and females. I think the way a lady feels about a guy she doesn't love but loves her is same way a guy will feel when a lady he doesn't love loves him. In other news: The truth about Nigerian husbands busted:
www.nairaland.com/1414969/awkward-truth-naija-husbands
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her by tpia5: 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2013
lorretta u: actually my question is very relevant.and truly I know how it feels to love someone who doesn't love you.I'm a woman and we women talk to each other.but on the other hand,we can't fathom what goes on in the minds of men.I know if the tables were turned and woman who doesn't love you can learn to love or reciprocate your love at least.but we don't know how to get accross to men.so my question is more like,when a woman loves a guy who doesn't love her in return,is there any hope of her winning the man's love(as can be the case in women) or is it all a futile chase where she'll end up losing all her self respect,dignity and self esteem.and still won't get the man?if yes does it mean any woman who's in love with the wrong guy is doomed to eternal heart-break?(Well until prince charming come along at least)

yes.

even if you have s.ex with him!

and even if you carry 10 belle on top.

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2013
cry Ok
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 29, 2013
I don't feel nada, on to the next! Way back, but now if she loves me and I dnt and I size her bakassi and o make sense, omo na awoof o
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her by yuzedo: 1:23am On Aug 30, 2013
Enegod: if she has big yansh why won't i reciprocate the love? undecided
grin grin grin cool

LOL @ expecting honest answers, nne. tongue
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her by nelklyn(m): 2:40am On Aug 30, 2013
@OP it really depends on the lady's features.
N/B:- I'm only irritated if she's not pretty.
-If she's got the right curves I play along, no dulling I no fit carry last.
-If she's hardcore I play along, she can handle the aftermath.
-If i get to find out that she's bisexual, I dey game die (na collateral damage be that).
-If she's a nice little princess, I just tell her straight up that I don't love her but in a friendly manner so that she doesn't feel rejected. BUT
if she insists on "the Love can be cultivated speech" I play along. I don't reject any good offer!
-If she's a first timer Omo I dey run can't afford the risk of chewing gumming.

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her by Truckpusher(m): 2:43am On Aug 30, 2013
lorretta u: Does it irritate you?
Do you feel pity for her?
Does her attention annoy you? I know this is one of the many reasons why many ladies don't approach men of their dreams.sometimes we prefer to die in silence.some say the rejection hurts too much.some say that unlike a woman whom you can woo and win her love,there's nothing you can do to make a man who doesn't love you begin to do so.
Your contributions please.
Yours truly
Lorretta U
Irritated because they over-do things to please you which makes them appear more and more like a clown grin grin
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her by firetrap(m): 2:45am On Aug 30, 2013
the truth is gradually coming out. no guy go see awoof tidy say him no want.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 30, 2013
Well you guys thanks for being honest.
I guess the ladies will keep on doing what we know how to do best.
Hide our feelings undecided even if it kills us embarassed

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 30, 2013
Truckpusher: Irritated because they over-do things to please you which makes them appear more and more like a clown grin grin
I guess that's right
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 30, 2013
yuzedo:
grin grin grin cool

LOL @ expecting honest answers, nne. tongue

I like the honest answer.at least it will keep us from making colossal mistakes.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her by AbuMikey(m): 7:24am On Aug 30, 2013
I feel pity for them,and sometimes pretend to love them them,just for the sake of it undecided
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her by fyneboi79(m): 7:32am On Aug 30, 2013
firetrap: the truth is gradually coming out. no guy go see awoof tidy say him no want.
There are still principled guys around. What's τ̲̅ȍ be gained from d awoof punny Gold or diamond

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My worst nightmare / My Female Boss Drop A Condom In My Pocket In Her Office, What Could She Mean? / Smart Guys, Which Weapon Would You Use? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.