Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,500 members, 7,854,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:17 AM

Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain - Fashion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain (95666 Views)

Why Do Women Wear Ankle Chains...? / Does A Woman Wearing An Ankle Bracelet Mean Something? / Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by mikaj(m): 9:45pm On Sep 07, 2014
The fact is mi like it die.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 07, 2014
190theclown: undecided

grin grin
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 07, 2014
tebirim: You must love men aka sugar daddy(akuna) cheesy
ur wahala undecided
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by kreamidiva(f): 9:46pm On Sep 07, 2014
Duru009: I have seen so many ladies in my life n i have also dated so many of them both d ones wearing waist chain, ankle chain etc. From my personal findings from des ladies. I discover dat most of them are lesbians, prostitutes n runs girls. To tell you d truth.From experience. No responsible girl or decent girl from good backgroung will wear those things. Take it or leave it. Dats truth.

So Duru nwanne m,u dey date ashawo and runs girls shocked angry

I'm disappointed!

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by AfricanApple(f): 9:46pm On Sep 07, 2014
MabraO:

With how u attacking my male counterparts
It seem to me that u one if those girls that wears ankle chain
No lie oh
do u know what attacking means? how have I attacked anyone. in my original post I stated dat I admire ankle chains dat means I don't have any tin against it, how then do u want me to agree with those who has something against it without tangible reasons

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by bennyrazz: 9:46pm On Sep 07, 2014
kandiikane:
So in the name of modesty one should be dressing as a nun or in hijab? How does wearing eyelashes and g-string correlate with how you bring up your child? Who cares about what people think? Trying to make others happy at the expense of yours, you ain't living
I'm not againt women painting their lips, painting their nails, using powder, wearing all sort of perfumes. What i'm against are external accesories that are really not neccesary? if you ask some ladies why they wear G-strings, they will tell you cuz they don't want their pant lines showing. If you don't want your pant lines showing then dress moderate. We know strippers wear G-strings and most decent girls aren't strippers
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 07, 2014
flyingdutchman: Hehehe! Continue!
hehehehe..bfor nko tongue
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Dreyl(m): 9:47pm On Sep 07, 2014
MissMeiya:

So because I used logic to expose your ignorance, that makes me a prostitute? Sad little men. Are you afraid?
lol...afraid of your gigantic stupidity or what?
Listen Hooker u re just pathetic,i won't stoop so low to trade words with a pathetic little hoe like ya,just swerve,fvck out!!!

6 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
See them....what do you know? Trying to justify what is wrong kiss I know say you no go church today.
lertee:
Prostitution in the name of fashion orwhat are you saying?
You only mean,a girl that wears anklet is a prostitute and those that do not wear it are the decent ones.
Decency is in the heart,the fact that a lady decides to wear whatever shes comfortable in doesnt make her indecent.
A virgin and well behaved girl can choose to wear leg chains and even draw a tattoo,if you are not closeto her,you wont know she's decent.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by kreamidiva(f): 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
kandiikane:
So in the name of modesty one should be dressing as a nun or in hijab? How does wearing eyelashes and g-string correlate with how you bring up your child? Who cares about what people think? Trying to make others happy at the expense of yours, you ain't living

Kandiikane,my hausa friend wears her anklet under her hijab! Lol....
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by AfricanApple(f): 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
bennyrazz: this world can't be grey. Virtuos women don't need all those accessories grin
hmm, virtuous women ko. how do u know a virtuous woman
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
generalissimo: Dont be naive dear. Those elderly people know better and dont want u to portray urself as what u are not but u just see it as an harmless fashion trend.

Oh please. I told my parents and they laughed. Elderly ke? The man is my dad's younger cousin.

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Wolison(m): 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
kreamidiva:

Nwa afo igbo through and through.

Ka o dibazie... smiley
abi?
Nne ichikoro achiko live!!!!!
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
Dreyl: lol...afraid of your gigantic stupidity or what?
Listen Hooker u re just pathetic,i won't stoop so low to trade words with a pathetic little hoe like ya,just swerve,fvck out!!!

Aww. Ran out of words to say? When you resort to insults and name-calling, it makes it very obvious you've reached the limit of your intelligence. But I guess you tried.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
Continue
Xtarxhyne: ur wahala undecided
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Fourwinds: 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
tunai: Chain wearing on the ankle originate d from Italy , and its worn by prostitutes, but I don't know the Nigerian meaning to it.

But personally I do not like it,matter what it means.
if dis origin is true den classify urself wearing it as a prostitute. sagging of of trousiers is an America thing because prisoners dere are not given belt to hold deir trousiers for fear of dem committing suicide. so if I see u sagging what comes to my mind is PRISONER(S) simple

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by ajidesola: 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ur body are d Temple of God nd dey ar nt meant for customizing,dey ar meant to glorify God nd nt put d brothers into trouble.
U see wot is wrong wit many of our ladies nw a days is d prob of am I fine or nt, many has been given dat beauty bt dey will want to all means add to it which @ d end of d day u'll luk lik a monster. Y would a normal beautiful person put a chain in her ankle,it is only mad pple dat dey use chain to tie down both hands nd leg, so I dont see reasons y u sud turn urself into a weere(mad) ojiji,pls b wise nd stop fooln urself. Fashion has been lost a long time ago

3 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by kandiikane(m): 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
bennyrazz: I'm not againt women painting their lips, painting their nails, using powder, wearing all sort of perfumes. What i'm against are external accesories that are really not neccesary? if you ask some ladies why they wear G-strings, they will tell you cuz they don't want their pant lines showing. If you don't want your pant lines showing then dress moderate. We know strippers wear G-strings and most decent girls aren't strippers

Bennyrazz, what kind of pant is moderate to you because even if you wear denim and wear a full granny pants underneath it, the marks will show. What has g-string got to do with how decent a lady is when even mothers and grandmothers wear it? Yes strippers wear g-strings and also wear french knickers. They also wear bras, this means that with you logic, majority of women are strippers since majority of women wear bras and french knickers

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Ada, post your own abeg! Let's asewolize the thread mehn grin

tongue

5 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Bwhyflowz(m): 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
Chai! Chai! Chai! All dis ankle chain you are sharing..der is God uoh,der is God wooh...
Sincerely,I'm more concerned about the inner beauty of the lady i.e good character(respectful,caring,obedient,good cook,spiritual,gentle etc).Yes,this is what i concern myself about.
Probably for some married lady,it might appear bad on her.

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Itsemmy(m): 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
I see them as possession people become I have come across one in my church way back in the 90s she came the our church when it was time for prayers she wanted to ran out of the church but she was held by the usher and after much prayers she began to confess that they came to the church for a mission and during d cus of prayers was when her second started shouting and that one was even wearing a ring on fOot.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by AfricanApple(f): 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
daben1: of kus nobody, it's good to protect ur image
na or type full yaba left.
ignore mode activated. no time to beef, berra posts to comment on
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
Why must everything signal something?

To remove the signal status, you'd have to have a whole bunch of ordinary girls start wearing ankle-chains. Personally, I think it's cute provided it suits you. Toe rings, nose rings etc.

Edit: I guess the cultural view on this is strong.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
Who doesnt want an independent woman.Itz more abt agreeing on wat you feel comfortable with.
I guess u'll support a woman wife exposing much flesh all in the name of "i cant be told how to dress/look".I know some dont really mind but some arent comfortable with it.
Itz the reason for high divorce rate nowadays.
i'm not a cave man but some tins are reasonable wen told to a wife e.g i dont like the idea of u getting a tattoo.An 'independent' woman goes ahead to get it and dey end up parting ways.Who is to blame?
MissMeiya:

Aaaaaand there it is, ladies and gentlemen. The fear of an independent woman. If she cannot be controlled and told how to behave, look, and speak, then she's a witch or a prostitute.

Here's the mirror, for all of the hypocrites on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by kandiikane(m): 9:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
adaobi123:

tongue

Lmaoooo, abegii jooor! You go take your necklace go tie am round your ankle like wrapper round dey say no anklet grin
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Idowuogbo(f): 9:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
adaobi123:

tongue
Ghen Ghen Ghen! Rebel grin
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Fostercat(m): 9:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
MissMeiya:

It appears you don't know what logic is. Because I used a very common logical technique to dismantle your foolish argument. See who is mentioning school, when you can't even spell words completely.
Haha hahailiki .I laff in kukuki language
How does that make any difference?
Wear ur chain.
It's ur leg
It's ur pussy
You signature says it all.you are a bad girl.
It's still ur business
But I still maintain my stand; Nigerians are a people of great culture, values nd high sense of responsibility. A few deviants like you can't rubbish our image.
I see a borehole. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Dreyl(m): 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
kandiikane:
Then some quoting me unless you want a burnt looking anaconda in you.
fvck off bingo!!
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by chibwike(m): 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
Xtarxhyne: hehehehe..bfor nko tongue
follow back
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Idowuogbo(f): 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
kandiikane:

Lmaoooo, abegii jooor! You go take your necklace go tie am round your ankle like wrapper round dey say no anklet grin
Lmaaaaaaaaaaao! Hater
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
kandiikane:

Piercings and all but I am one of the most decent girl you will ever meet if you had the chance to come across me. People need to stop all these stereotypes and judging the whole entire book by the cover. wink

Ever heard the saying "dress the way you want to be addressed".

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by bennyrazz: 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
AfricanApple: hmm, virtuous women ko. how do u know a virtuous woman
her dressing, her personality, does she pratice what she preaches? who are her friends that will give you the answer to what you are looking for

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply)

Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags / Top 10 Trendy Haircuts For Guys (PHOTOS) / Mr Nairaland 2016 - Grand Finale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.