Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,737 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:33 AM

Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain - Fashion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain (95738 Views)

Why Do Women Wear Ankle Chains...? / Does A Woman Wearing An Ankle Bracelet Mean Something? / Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
You sound like a good girl.... Hope you didnt join the Op with her ankle chain cheesy
MissMeiya:

Aww. Ran out of words to say? When you resort to insults and name-calling, it makes it very obvious you've reached the limit of your intelligence. But I guess you tried.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
kandiikane:

Lmaoooo, abegii jooor! You go take your necklace go tie am round your ankle like wrapper round dey say no anklet grin

Its not a necklace angry angry Mans bought it from primark angry
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by jauntty: 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
I like it a lot..,for me its cool and sexy. I will allow my GF wear it anyday. Its just an accessory.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by kandiikane(m): 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
kreamidiva:

Kandiikane,my hausa friend wears her anklet under her hijab! Lol....

Lol and to those thinking only ashawos dey wear anklet go dey see your friend dey think say na "decent" girl. Dem nor see underneath that hijab, G-string, waist beads and all sorts. grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by AfricanApple(f): 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
kreamidiva:

Kandiikane,my hausa friend wears her anklet under her hijab! Lol....
imagine, and they won't see her as a prostitute just becos she cover cover even though she goes to fvck men and dogs in d night
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by kandiikane(m): 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
adaobi123:

Its not a necklace angry angry Mans bought it from primark angry
Lol, no wonder. Primark deceive you say na anklet just so you go buy am. grin
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by okeyfx(m): 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
I always feel uncomfortable when i see a lady wearing Waist and Ankle chains!!!!!!

My Blood and their own will neva match if my eyes see thoze things!!

Some call it Fashion but i say WTF?

When person wan look your leg to admire your Waist and Leg chains

Fashion Ko Fashion ni!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
kandiikane:

Leave me alone angry angry You always make fun of me. Bully !!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
Am glad you said girlfriend ( Paulina... cheesy)
jauntty: I like it a lot..,for me its cool and sexy. I will allow my GF wear it anyday. Its just an accessory.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Idowuogbo(f): 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
kandiikane:
grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by AfricanApple(f): 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
tebirim: You sound like a good girl.... Hope you didnt join the Op with her ankle chain cheesy
na u know o.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
Fostercat:
Haha hahailiki .I laff in kukuki language
How does that make any difference?
Wear ur chain.
It's ur leg
It's ur pussy
You signature says it all.you are a bad girl.
It's still ur business
But I still maintain my stand; Nigerians are a people of great culture, values nd high sense of responsibility. A few deviants like you can't rubbish our image.
I see a borehole. Lol

What does my signature say? You're rather rétarded and brainwashed if you think anklets are not our culture. Colonial slave.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by MabraO: 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
AfricanApple: do u know what attacking means? how have I attacked anyone. in my original post I stated dat I admire ankle chains dat means I don't have any tin against it, how then do u want me to agree with those who has something against it without tangible reasons

No I don't.
Wot more u wanna hear wen u know those who wears an ankle chain don't/re not responsible and a potential prosritute
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by generalissimo(m): 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
Hahahaha, don't tell o. Make she no go flog me for dream.
Btw the way you called that name Ope, it's as if u know me so well.
Dont mind me jawe! I'm just drunk on eva table water dis evening ni. I didnt know u but I think I'm just about knowing u. I saw dat name as part of ur username. Takia
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by pelumikorede(m): 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
different strokes for different folks........ I have nothing against it... Once dated a lady that liked it, though alot of peeps see people that use them as..... you know.... responsible grin
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Fostercat(m): 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
Dreyl: lol...afraid of your gigantic stupidity or what?
Listen Hooker u re just pathetic,i won't stoop so low to trade words with a pathetic little hoe like ya,just swerve,fvck out!!!
well said. From her argument,it iscertain she is a full time olosho. We are not interested. Carry ur kpomo market commot here.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy
adaobi123:

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Fostercat(m): 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
MissMeiya:

What does my signature say? You're rather rétarded and brainwashed if you think anklets are not our culture. Colonial slave.
ashewo no be work

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by kandiikane(m): 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
adaobi123:

Lmaooo! That is not true na. Sorry o. grin
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Solozzo(m): 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
Many of the responders in this thread condemning ankle chains as symbolism of prostutition or lesbianism have shown a total lack of African tradition and culture; have u not seen grandmothers and aunties with anklets in your villages? Have u not seen atilagu dancers with bangles, bells and chains on their ankles? O you live abroad. Have u not seen professional women with ankle chains overseas? Go learn more. Google it please!

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
AfricanApple: I usually see some girls wear ankle chain and I kinda admire it sometimes as I see it as fashion. but I was told its worn by prostitutes, that its what they use to identify themselves. how true is this besides how do you view girls who wear it.

for those I've seen who wears it, most of them are decent girls, so how come
I view girls who wear it as...well I don't really think of that. Because all these things...are just normal. It depends on what one wanna wear.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by AfricanApple(f): 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
bennyrazz: her dressing, her personality, does she pratice what she preaches? who are her friends that will give you the answer to what you are looking for
not when u go to the wrong friends. some people do have two personalities
12 pages?? shocked its just an ankle bracelet shocked let me check out the bokoharam thread angry

Akira banana so you're even the op cheesy
kandiikane:

Lmaooo! That is not true na. Sorry o. grin

Why are you lying ? You know its the truth ! tongue
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by bennyrazz: 10:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
kandiikane:

Bennyrazz, what kind of pant is moderate to you because even if you wear denim and wear a full granny pants underneath it, the marks will show. What has g-string got to do with how decent a lady is when even mothers and grandmothers wear it? Yes strippers wear g-strings and also wear french knickers.They also wear bras, this means that with you logic, majority of women are strippers since majority of women wear bras and french knickers
did i talk about bra's or french knickers i only wrote about G-string and because it was introduced for strippers! so we now have granny strippers grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Who doesnt want an independent woman.Itz more abt agreeing on wat you feel comfortable with.
I guess u'll support a woman wife exposing much flesh all in the name of "i cant be told how to dress/look".I know some dont really mind but some arent comfortable with it.
Itz the reason for high divorce rate nowadays.
i'm not a cave man but some tins are reasonable wen told to a wife e.g i dont like the idea of u getting a tattoo.An 'independent' woman goes ahead to get it and dey end up parting ways.Who is to blame?

Oh whatever shall I do? My imaginary future husband won't approve of what I'm doing! He might even leave me! God knows I can't exist without a man. Oh no, oh no!

Are you understanding me now? I came to this world to make an impact on the world and help the lives of others. That's how I guide my actions. Not to satisfy the prudish, brainwashed mindset of strangers who have no impact on my life. My boyfriend loves me for who I am. If he decided to stop loving me because of a stupid mark on my body, or a piece of jewelry, then he obviously isn't very bright, and I'm better off without him. Trust me, I'm not lacking for suitors.

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by tintingz(m): 10:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
So because of ankle chain this thread reach page 12.

nawa oo cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by jauntty: 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
tebirim: Am glad you said girlfriend ( Paulina... cheesy)
Lol...sure. Just my GF. I wouldn't allow my wife. (Cus I don't trust my fellow naija men )

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by uche77zero(m): 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
Just driving by
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
Fostercat: ashewo no be work

Poor thing has nothing left in his brain, he's resorting to copying and pasting what he already wrote. What is it like being this dull?

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by DukeNija(m): 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
MissMeiya:

Really? Who told you that? Good grief, ignorance.

Well, Nigerians are quite conservative, especially when it comes to appearance. We are Africans, not western. Although leg-chains have been abused by love peddlers in this part of the world, so you won't blame us. Lol

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
She Be Ogbanje angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Reply)

Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags / Mr Nairaland 2016 - Grand Finale / Top 10 Trendy Haircuts For Guys (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.