Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Top 10 Most Powerful Armies In The World - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 10 Most Powerful Armies In The World (2782 Views)

15 Most Powerful Armies In The Middle East Of The World / 10 Countries With Strongest Armies In The World / 5 Strongest Armies In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Armies In The World by am0s(m): 11:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
Tolexander: i too dey wonder where Nigeria dey o!

With that huge amount spent on military and the presence of these charms in our individual arsenal;

aluwo(charm to make someone fall after being hit),
agbefuye(lightening charm),
olonde(charm that makes one to lose one's sense after being hit),
gbekude(death ceasing),
afeeri(disappearing charm),
kanako(distance shortening charm)
egbe(air flight charm without using jet, chopper or plane),
amudo(bleeping charm)
tude(loose bondage)
ewon sanpona(small pox handcuff)
okigbe(cutlass proof)
ayeta(bullet proof)
haba wher u sabi all diz tin..,.we still get som if u wan buy
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Armies In The World by Missy89(f): 11:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
iamodenigbo1: FRANCE BETTER THAN GERMANY,YOU MUST BE JOKING

thats right.

German military have limited offensive powers because of the outcome of WW2.
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Armies In The World by hummerwise(m): 11:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
Tolexander: i too dey wonder where Nigeria dey o!

With that huge amount spent on military and the presence of these charms in our individual arsenal;

aluwo(charm to make someone fall after being hit),
agbefuye(lightening charm),
olonde(charm that makes one to lose one's sense after being hit),
gbekude(death ceasing),
afeeri(disappearing charm),
kanako(distance shortening charm)
egbe(air flight charm without using jet, chopper or plane),
amudo(bleeping charm)
tude(loose bondage)
ewon sanpona(small pox handcuff)
okigbe(cutlass proof)
ayeta(bullet proof)

Bros! Am sure ur proudly a babalawo pikin grin
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Armies In The World by Idrismusty97(m): 11:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
Missy89:

In terms of capabilities, Turkey has the strongest military in NATO apart from the US. If we are to classify Turkey as Europe, Their military power is far more important in the region. The British military thou sophisticated is small and overly dependent on the US. Their nuclear deterrence is mediocre at best because around 65 percent of the components and maintenance are done by American companies. It begs the question of why they even have nukes in the first place because they don't have nuclear independence like other nuclear powers just like China

The French military might the at par with the Turks thou
Yea the French military is at par with the Turks or even better(Considering they have nuclear independence and they are the fourth highest possesor of "Active nuclear war head".) The Turks are great in peace keeping and in the area of Footsoldiers(Same with France). Turkey is undoubtedly important in the region as you stated but the French surpass them with one crucial area, Nuclear capability.
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Armies In The World by Clone2020(m): 4:14am On Sep 08, 2014
North Korea has the 4th largest army in the world. I think Israel should be in the top 5. People love to compare the U.S to Russia, but there's really no comparison... In a conventional war without any nuclear weapons, Russia will be turned into ash and rubble. Haven't u noticed that in every Russian provocation, they always remind the world that they are a nuclear power, but that's just very irresponsible. U.S and other NATO countries are treading carefully in dealing with the crisis in Ukraine simply because they don't want a nuclear war which could easily result in the extinction of mankind as we know it... Putin is a coward trying to rekindle the glory days of the old Soviet Union
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Armies In The World by Dannylux: 6:27am On Sep 08, 2014
Tolexander: population isn't historical!

Was expecting you to talk about their activities in historical wars as implied in your post i quoted.

India is an ancient nation which has always had a high population. Check the Wikipedia link I dropped earlier.
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Armies In The World by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 08, 2014
Tolexander: i'm not from any of the towns o. cheesy
shocked
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Armies In The World by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 08, 2014
Brahms:

You sure?? cheesy I fear Ijesha and Ijebu people pass anything!

But they also nice peope too, Cheating is what they hate.
And majority of them no get any charm, na mouth dem get.
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Armies In The World by Djicemob: 7:58am On Sep 08, 2014
Nobleval: Number 2? Why? Your Bible told you?
And why did you feel i drew my assertion from the bible? You want to somehow make this issue a religious one don't you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northern Elders Amnesty Call For Boko Haram: Unpatriotic, Insane And Insulting / Outrage As Primary 4 Pupil Aged 8years Gets Married In Zaria / AMCON Takes Over Silverbird's Properties (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.