Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. (11133 Views)

I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School / I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties / I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. by experimentist: 10:57am On Sep 08, 2014
Liability: yesterday being saturday, i did my laundry as usual and couldnt finish because i wanted to prepare a lovely dish for my boyfriend who was visiting me after spending a year in the uk. Hurriedly i went to the market.

While returning, i was about entering the house when i saw the most weirdest thing. My landlord was standing where my unwashed clothes were and was sniffing my panties one after the other.

I had to rush where he was a gave him a dirty slap. ''useless man!''

why are some men so shameless?

Activate: Sine
Holy sh!ts! That smelly thing? Is the man unstable upstairs?
Re: I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. by eme1n(m): 11:20am On Sep 08, 2014
I'm sure after he sniffed them, the smell made him numb and he did not feel your slap. Dirty gyal...
Re: I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. by brennyB: 11:42am On Sep 08, 2014
Liar-bility
Re: I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
Baddestguyp: maybe ur compound was smelling nd he wanted to find d source
correct
Re: I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. by Ndbc(m): 1:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
[quote author=Liability]yesterday being saturday, i did my laundry as usual and couldnt finish because i wanted to prepare a lovely dish for my boyfriend who was visiting me after spending a year in the uk. Hurriedly i went to the market.

While returning, i was about entering the house when i saw the most weirdest thing. My landlord was standing where my unwashed clothes were and was sniffing my panties one after the other.

I had to rush where he was a gave him a dirty slap. ''useless man!''

why are some men so shameless?

Activate: Sine[/quo

this is not the first time I'm hearing such act of stupidity, the man must ve other plans towards you so better watch it.
Re: I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
temigracie: ..Londoner...shey na this type of engrish unna dey speak for that village??...lwkmd
_engrish_ ***chai!!!na u oh
Re: I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. by trendiitee(f): 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
U can lie 4 africa...Hian!!!!!!!!
Re: I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. by KMTee(f): 2:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
lmao
naughty geh
Re: I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. by MrCork: 3:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
temigracie: ..Londoner...shey na this type of engrish unna dey speak for that village??...lwkmd

angry

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. by Jasi7(m): 11:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
I have noticed that this Liability of a lady and Krall are d world's greatest when they lie....all the threads they ever create are so unbelievable...
Re: I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. by trendiitee(f): 8:23am On Sep 10, 2014
Jasi7: I have noticed that this Liability of a lady and Krall are d world's greatest when they lie....all the threads they ever create are so unbelievable...
they can lie 4 africa ooooooo
Re: I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. by Shakirababy(f): 5:10am On May 19, 2015
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! / Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. / What Qualities Make A 'Real Man'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.