Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. (11132 Views)

I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School / I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties / I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. by MrCork: 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
Liability: talk to the hand pulease!

^^^^ thee u go..when u catch them out they start bein siscodramatic. ...i bet she is dark skin & i truly bet she Nigerian! embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
Troll, I suspect you are female version of andyblaze

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. by succyreal(m): 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
Baddestguyp: maybe ur compound was smelling nd he wanted to find d source
yes you are right. the odour that came out was offensive, so the landlord needed to confirm it source

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. by Emmysteve(m): 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2014
Na only God go punish this Liability for the fake story you are sharing here.
Re: I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. by Gofwane(m): 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2014
banega: Lies,. Abeg tell us another story.. Mhiz lie-bility •
as in eh... I no fit shout. You funny die wallai. grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. by IdomaLikita: 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
Onwe Ushi kariri nke Oto grin
Re: I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. by Emmysteve(m): 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
They should ban this Jobless Liability.
Re: I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. by DonaldGenes(m): 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
banega: Lies,. Abeg tell us another story.. Mhiz lie-bility •
loling

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. by DonaldGenes(m): 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
Medunah: Next time, hang ur undies in ur bathroom..,lol
Why una dey like Hang pant for bathroom nah?

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
Liability: my dear, to be honest, i still had them there because of the market i went to. Wanted to come back and finish everything before cooking. I was shocked at what i saw.
y re u lying to get pples attention?who do u tink u re?you re looking for kenneth ur bf return from uk.u are a big idiot *spits on u*
Re: I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. by ionsman: 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
Op, you be LIE-ON.....Somebody go just carry phone or whatever say Na lie e want lie.....More grease to your fingers.
~krimzie~
Re: I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. by Donpoker9(m): 11:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
liability have u aborted d pregnancy?
Re: I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. by Medunah: 11:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
DonaldGenes:
Question for the gods
Re: I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. by Bamss1: 12:11am On Sep 08, 2014
Liability: yesterday being saturday, i did my laundry as usual and couldnt finish because i wanted to prepare a lovely dish for my boyfriend who was visiting me after spending a year in the uk. Hurriedly i went to the market.

While returning, i was about entering the house when i saw the most weirdest thing. My landlord was standing where my unwashed clothes were and was sniffing my panties one after the other.

I had to rush where he was a gave him a dirty slap. ''useless man!''

why are some men so shameless?

Activate: Sine
is ur landlord a bush Dog

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. by ChristineC: 12:14am On Sep 08, 2014
temigracie: ..Liability baby....how are you doing, sweets??...how market??
grin grin grin grin grin smh
Re: I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. by Fweshdude(m): 12:33am On Sep 08, 2014
goalburner: smh.....
your landlord knows nothing about ebola
◘mƒασ

Jσb◘εss ηεgrεss.
Re: I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. by Fweshdude(m): 12:38am On Sep 08, 2014
DonaldGenes:
Mακε dεm dhεγ hαηg αm ση†σp †.ν??

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. by Feedmemore(f): 1:38am On Sep 08, 2014
Troll alert!
Re: I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. by bigtalla(m): 2:18am On Sep 08, 2014
LIE-ABILITY
LIAR-BILITY
LIABIL-ITY....

ALL LIES
Re: I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. by Nobody: 2:28am On Sep 08, 2014
may be the compound was stinking badly and he wanted to locate the right source...
Dat day must be saturday....dats d ideal clean up hour
Re: I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. by Tekzyflex(m): 3:19am On Sep 08, 2014
Liability: yesterday being saturday, i did my laundry as usual and couldnt finish because i wanted to prepare a lovely dish for my boyfriend who was visiting me after spending a year in the uk. Hurriedly i went to the market.

While returning, i was about entering the house when i saw the most weirdest thing. My landlord was standing where my unwashed clothes were and was sniffing my panties one after the other.

I thought u said u are looking for kenneth....kai Nairaland don suffer.
Re: I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. by Nobody: 3:41am On Sep 08, 2014

i think you are sucking either seun's d*ck or one of these good for nothing mods d*ick
Re: I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. by opeano(m): 3:48am On Sep 08, 2014
Liability: my dear, to be honest, i still had them there because of the market i went to. Wanted to come back and finish everything before cooking. Am still shocked at what i saw.
mtchew, hang ur undies where complete sunlight will shine on it

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. by PrettySleek(f): 4:44am On Sep 08, 2014
NA WA O! Wetin e dey find for inside the pant na? Abi e dey look for house rent?
Re: I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. by Dayjhihannon01(m): 5:15am On Sep 08, 2014
gbagaauuuun grin grin grin...
Re: I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. by abdulaz: 7:12am On Sep 08, 2014
Don't you have a place in your home where you keep unwashed clothes? No matter what, you're not supposed to make such a mistake to leave them outside since you're not the only one living in the building. In these times of rituals, someone ought to be very careful.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. by Abdulazeez296(m): 7:34am On Sep 08, 2014
all this girl to dey lie . My boy friend frm uk
Re: I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 08, 2014
You again LIABILITY, you are always lying, let us not believe her, see BELOW what she posted before!

Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Liability(f): 7:11pm On Sep 02

he is the best thing that has ever happened to me. My bf is the most sincere and loving person i have ever seen.

Just on sunday, i was lured into bed by his best friend. He has been disturbing me, asking me of sex. I refused him each time he made this move.

I wanted to report him to my boyfriend, but i dont want to be the cause of their break up. I kept mute because they have been friends from childhood.

On sunday he called my linr that he had a message for him. That his sister was at his place and that she needed to know me.

That was how i was deceived, i entered his room only for him to come from behind, grab me and started doing funny things to me. I wanted to scream but was unable. He held my mouth and entered me before i could do anything.

My bf entered his house without knocking and entered the bedroom and saw us naaaked! Doing it.

I am in tears now. I was deceived. He doesnt pick my call, he doesnt want to see me anymore.

Please advice me. I love him with the whole of my heart. How do i get him back.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. by chelseabmw(m): 8:25am On Sep 08, 2014
OP lying since 139AD
Re: I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. by jsunex(m): 9:20am On Sep 08, 2014
U can lie ooo dats y u are liarbility..
Re: I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. by Danhumprey: 9:30am On Sep 08, 2014
MrCork:

...hangon...u attention seeking she goat...didnt u create a thread just 4 days ago sayin one boy pregnant u and ran away?....who the heck r u deceiving? angry

Re: I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. by Djicemob: 10:55am On Sep 08, 2014
The op is actually a guy.So you guys are falling for these tricks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imediately After She Pour I Throway Next / Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! / Female Teacher Got Pregnant having sex repeatedly with 3 teenage students.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.